i've been using my HUD-MX1 as both a headphone amp and DAC for a week now and it's fantastic. I have nothing to compare it to but for the money I spent I consider it a bargain.
Related Forum Threads
- Audinst HUD-MX1: High or Low Resistance Setting? Last post on 1/28/11 at 12:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HELP:AUDINST HUD-MX1 or Tian Yun Zero DAC--->YAMAHA HP-3 Last post on 8/21/10 at 3:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audinst HUD MX1 w/ K702? Last post on 9/14/10 at 8:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Matrix M-Stage plus Audinst MX-1 Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audinst HUD-MX1 vs. Tian Yun Zero Last post on 9/8/11 at 11:35am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
I am penning down my opinion about the QLS QA360 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts...
- Headphone Impedance
Can anyone vouch for the Audinst MX-1? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What cans are you using?
I have it and I think its great! It can drive my very detailed DBA-02 iems with out any hiss and makes them sound significantly better than just straight out of an iPod. With my big, colored cans I find it to be very satisfactory. It brings out the details and enhances the overall music presentation. It makes the music feel "powerfull" and balanced. I can definitely notice a difference between mp3 and lossless files when I use it. I think your Grados should pair quite well with it, just like mine!
- Can anyone vouch for the Audinst MX-1?
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 27 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 33 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner 54 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › PS1000e vs LCD-3 vs HE-560? 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Xduoo Amplifiers 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 8 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones, Black by Nocturnal310
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)