i've been using my HUD-MX1 as both a headphone amp and DAC for a week now and it's fantastic. I have nothing to compare it to but for the money I spent I consider it a bargain.
Related Forum Threads
- Audinst HUD-MX1: High or Low Resistance Setting? Last post on 1/28/11 at 12:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HELP:AUDINST HUD-MX1 or Tian Yun Zero DAC--->YAMAHA HP-3 Last post on 8/21/10 at 3:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audinst HUD MX1 w/ K702? Last post on 9/14/10 at 8:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Matrix M-Stage plus Audinst MX-1 Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audinst HUD-MX1 vs. Tian Yun Zero Last post on 9/8/11 at 11:35am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Headphone Impedance
Can anyone vouch for the Audinst MX-1? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What cans are you using?
I have it and I think its great! It can drive my very detailed DBA-02 iems with out any hiss and makes them sound significantly better than just straight out of an iPod. With my big, colored cans I find it to be very satisfactory. It brings out the details and enhances the overall music presentation. It makes the music feel "powerfull" and balanced. I can definitely notice a difference between mp3 and lossless files when I use it. I think your Grados should pair quite well with it, just like mine!
- Can anyone vouch for the Audinst MX-1?
- › Band Name Game II 41 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 55 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 1 minute ago
- › Headset for work suggestions 1 minute ago
- › Apple Plans To Shut Down Beats Music 1 minute ago
- › Can wind damage headphones? 1 minute ago
- › LNIB Audiofly AF180 2 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)