- 11 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Portable Headphone] Fischer Audio Old School RPM 33 1/3 Pics Neutral, portable, & Fun!? Last post on 8/15/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 Stateside Last post on 11/19/10 at 10:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost my Fischer Audio's DBA-02, do i get IE8 Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good clear IEM without amp. Last post on 9/9/10 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Absolute best sounding IEM's for no more than $100post #1 of 119/14/10 at 5:34pmThread StarterI listen to a lot of classic metal and classic rock but I want IEMs that are great across the board generally. How are the klipsch image s4's compared to similarly priced cans?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 119/14/10 at 7:13pmpost #3 of 119/14/10 at 7:16pm
try the Fischer Audio products. Silver Bullets or Eterna are less than $100. Silver Bullets are more bass heavy but sound great for rock. I like them better than the Klipsch S4 (I've listened to). I own the Klipsch X10 which sound great but are well over the $100 you're looking for.post #4 of 119/14/10 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by 4sound
try the Fischer Audio products. Silver Bullets or Eterna are less than $100. Silver Bullets are more bass heavy but sound great for rock. I like them better than the Klipsch S4 (I've listened to). I own the Klipsch X10 which sound great but are well over the $100 you're looking for.
It's the Eterna that should be more bass heavy shouldnt it?
post #5 of 119/14/10 at 7:43pmpost #6 of 119/19/10 at 9:36pmpost #7 of 119/19/10 at 9:48pm
SB = more sub-bass, Eterna = more mid-bass. I too think the SBs actually edge out the Eterna for bass quantity, despite them having very different presentations.post #8 of 119/19/10 at 9:52pmpost #9 of 119/19/10 at 10:19pmIt's hard to explain. It is certainly more balanced than than the Eterna - bass domination isn't what we are talking about. It's more that it just has deeper sub-bass. Overall there is less bass (if you count both sub and mid-bass) than the Eterna, but the sub-bass is about the same or a bit more than the Eterna. The rest of the spectrum does a good job of balancing that out though.post #10 of 119/20/10 at 12:22pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Absolute best sounding IEM's for no more than $100
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 16 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)