Well, I just ordered another one. So it's over to a new round of mods. I'm not going to put to much effort or risk in it because I already sold it. So no trace cutting. I only do caps, reduce V and add on/off switch.
Sapientam, you'r not really helping with your secrecy. I keep looking at the photo's but I keep seeing things that make no sense to me. Why do you keep me guessing like this.
- I can see you made some crude cuts on the pcb but I can't see what you cut. The traces aren't visible.
- On the TDA you have some bare wires across pin 4 5 6 and 7. So what pins are shorted together?
- And where is the wire on C9 going to?
- What did you do near U03 (what was there anyway)?
- C8 and C9 are just removed, not shorted right?
- where is the wire on C6 going to? Why not simply short C6 and C7 with a blob of solder or a short wire. Or pin 6's and 8's straight to the outputs? No traces, no solder no muck.
Can't you make a drawing in the photo per mod (if needed a color per mod) to show what you did? Like I did on page 24...
This is all for the shorting of the outputcaps.
Use a little rod or wire, or just solder it over with a blob of solder. You can leave the caps in situ.Edited by ]eep - 10/14/11 at 8:33am