Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 9/14/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is a good sell price for Monster Coppers? Last post on 9/17/10 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 1162/12/11 at 11:55ampost #63 of 1163/3/11 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by dsf3g
Here's an eBay listing where the guy basically admits he's selling fakes:
Would you know these were fake from the pictures if he didn't admit it in the body of his ad?
Oh wow...I almost bought those a couple weeks ago. But, he stopped answering my questions when I asked to see pictures, and why there were missing pieces in the box when he said they were sealed (I asked another person who bought a pair from the seller and he sad the clip was missing). I got a great deal on Overstock.com for $209 though, and I'm listening to them right now. :)
Edited by GirlinFlames - 3/3/11 at 1:40pmpost #64 of 1163/13/11 at 6:33pmpost #65 of 1164/14/11 at 3:45pmpost #66 of 1164/14/11 at 3:47pmpost #67 of 1164/14/11 at 4:42pmpost #68 of 1164/15/11 at 5:26ampost #69 of 1164/15/11 at 3:41pmpost #70 of 1164/15/11 at 5:41pmQuote:
I also have the Gold and yeah it seems like they have the long one too.post #71 of 1165/3/11 at 6:41am
Hi guys, wondering if you could help me out. I just purchased a pair of lightly used "genuine" MTPC's on eBay for about $150. Got them last night and listened to them with my immediate impression being that they sounded a bit veiled and muffled, completely unlike the descriptions I've read of them on here and elsewhere. So naturally I start wondering how "genuine" they are after all. Upon closer inspection, there are several typos on the outer packaging ("the thunderous power of a full-scake orchestra", "pro sound isolating earips", "two luxuriors protective cases", etc.). Also, it came with the short unbranded 1/4" adapter that I've seen reported with other fakes (see pics).
So they're probably fakes, right?post #72 of 1165/3/11 at 7:45ampost #73 of 1165/11/11 at 7:27pmpost #74 of 1166/18/11 at 12:47am
I just bought some monster turbine gold pair off of kijiji seller in Alberta Canada. There are no typos on the packaging and model # near the serial barcode is MH TBB-P IE GLD. However, at the top it is fully sealed. There is no hole for it to hang like others have mentioned. But I hope that is just a difference between US and Canada retail stores. I will take some pictures of the packaging soon. Hopefully, you guys can help me out before I open them.post #75 of 1168/8/11 at 8:09am
thanks god i found this topic.
I'm really worried for what I've bought recently, fyi, i've never spent more than 10USD for an iem and took a chance on Monster Turbine Pro Copper (MPTC) as my friend suggested; and you guys should have guess that I'm new to online shopping..
Recently, I've just made a deal on ebay under BuyAuthentic seller for MPTC, here is the link.
Do you think it sold the authentic one? Is there anychance asking Monster Cable whether the one I bought is an authentic one?
though it proved to be authentic, does it comes with waranty from Monster Cable (ie lifetime warranty for MPTC) due to an unauthorized dealer problems?
if it proved to be fake one, what's would you guys suggested considering 54USD just for shipping excluding taxes and charges (av 22.5%), refund it or just keep it?
and if it proved to be authentic but doesn't come with warranty from Monster Cable, is it still worth to keep it?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Vali 2 tube rolling 20 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 48 seconds ago
- › Teac Reference Line UD-501 USB DAC "DSD" 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP60 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard A20H DAC (Dual AK4497EQ, analog preamp, headphone amp, all... 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 12 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...