Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 9/14/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is a good sell price for Monster Coppers? Last post on 9/17/10 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 1162/12/11 at 11:55ampost #63 of 1163/3/11 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by dsf3g
Here's an eBay listing where the guy basically admits he's selling fakes:
Would you know these were fake from the pictures if he didn't admit it in the body of his ad?
Oh wow...I almost bought those a couple weeks ago. But, he stopped answering my questions when I asked to see pictures, and why there were missing pieces in the box when he said they were sealed (I asked another person who bought a pair from the seller and he sad the clip was missing). I got a great deal on Overstock.com for $209 though, and I'm listening to them right now. :)
Edited by GirlinFlames - 3/3/11 at 1:40pmpost #64 of 1163/13/11 at 6:33pmpost #65 of 1164/14/11 at 3:45pmpost #66 of 1164/14/11 at 3:47pmpost #67 of 1164/14/11 at 4:42pmpost #68 of 1164/15/11 at 5:26ampost #69 of 1164/15/11 at 3:41pmpost #70 of 1164/15/11 at 5:41pmQuote:
I also have the Gold and yeah it seems like they have the long one too.post #71 of 1165/3/11 at 6:41am
Hi guys, wondering if you could help me out. I just purchased a pair of lightly used "genuine" MTPC's on eBay for about $150. Got them last night and listened to them with my immediate impression being that they sounded a bit veiled and muffled, completely unlike the descriptions I've read of them on here and elsewhere. So naturally I start wondering how "genuine" they are after all. Upon closer inspection, there are several typos on the outer packaging ("the thunderous power of a full-scake orchestra", "pro sound isolating earips", "two luxuriors protective cases", etc.). Also, it came with the short unbranded 1/4" adapter that I've seen reported with other fakes (see pics).
So they're probably fakes, right?post #72 of 1165/3/11 at 7:45ampost #73 of 1165/11/11 at 7:27pmpost #74 of 1166/18/11 at 12:47am
I just bought some monster turbine gold pair off of kijiji seller in Alberta Canada. There are no typos on the packaging and model # near the serial barcode is MH TBB-P IE GLD. However, at the top it is fully sealed. There is no hole for it to hang like others have mentioned. But I hope that is just a difference between US and Canada retail stores. I will take some pictures of the packaging soon. Hopefully, you guys can help me out before I open them.post #75 of 1168/8/11 at 8:09am
thanks god i found this topic.
I'm really worried for what I've bought recently, fyi, i've never spent more than 10USD for an iem and took a chance on Monster Turbine Pro Copper (MPTC) as my friend suggested; and you guys should have guess that I'm new to online shopping..
Recently, I've just made a deal on ebay under BuyAuthentic seller for MPTC, here is the link.
Do you think it sold the authentic one? Is there anychance asking Monster Cable whether the one I bought is an authentic one?
though it proved to be authentic, does it comes with waranty from Monster Cable (ie lifetime warranty for MPTC) due to an unauthorized dealer problems?
if it proved to be fake one, what's would you guys suggested considering 54USD just for shipping excluding taxes and charges (av 22.5%), refund it or just keep it?
and if it proved to be authentic but doesn't come with warranty from Monster Cable, is it still worth to keep it?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Speaker amps for headphones 9 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › [US] Sennheiser 600 (2 weeks use), please see time stamps. 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.0 - 3.2 Amp Pairing... 3 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 4 minutes ago
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)