Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 9/14/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is a good sell price for Monster Coppers? Last post on 9/17/10 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 1162/12/11 at 11:55ampost #63 of 1163/3/11 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by dsf3g
Here's an eBay listing where the guy basically admits he's selling fakes:
Would you know these were fake from the pictures if he didn't admit it in the body of his ad?
Oh wow...I almost bought those a couple weeks ago. But, he stopped answering my questions when I asked to see pictures, and why there were missing pieces in the box when he said they were sealed (I asked another person who bought a pair from the seller and he sad the clip was missing). I got a great deal on Overstock.com for $209 though, and I'm listening to them right now. :)
Edited by GirlinFlames - 3/3/11 at 1:40pmpost #64 of 1163/13/11 at 6:33pmpost #65 of 1164/14/11 at 3:45pmpost #66 of 1164/14/11 at 3:47pmpost #67 of 1164/14/11 at 4:42pmpost #68 of 1164/15/11 at 5:26ampost #69 of 1164/15/11 at 3:41pmpost #70 of 1164/15/11 at 5:41pmQuote:
I also have the Gold and yeah it seems like they have the long one too.post #71 of 1165/3/11 at 6:41am
Hi guys, wondering if you could help me out. I just purchased a pair of lightly used "genuine" MTPC's on eBay for about $150. Got them last night and listened to them with my immediate impression being that they sounded a bit veiled and muffled, completely unlike the descriptions I've read of them on here and elsewhere. So naturally I start wondering how "genuine" they are after all. Upon closer inspection, there are several typos on the outer packaging ("the thunderous power of a full-scake orchestra", "pro sound isolating earips", "two luxuriors protective cases", etc.). Also, it came with the short unbranded 1/4" adapter that I've seen reported with other fakes (see pics).
So they're probably fakes, right?post #72 of 1165/3/11 at 7:45ampost #73 of 1165/11/11 at 7:27pmpost #74 of 1166/18/11 at 12:47am
I just bought some monster turbine gold pair off of kijiji seller in Alberta Canada. There are no typos on the packaging and model # near the serial barcode is MH TBB-P IE GLD. However, at the top it is fully sealed. There is no hole for it to hang like others have mentioned. But I hope that is just a difference between US and Canada retail stores. I will take some pictures of the packaging soon. Hopefully, you guys can help me out before I open them.post #75 of 1168/8/11 at 8:09am
thanks god i found this topic.
I'm really worried for what I've bought recently, fyi, i've never spent more than 10USD for an iem and took a chance on Monster Turbine Pro Copper (MPTC) as my friend suggested; and you guys should have guess that I'm new to online shopping..
Recently, I've just made a deal on ebay under BuyAuthentic seller for MPTC, here is the link.
Do you think it sold the authentic one? Is there anychance asking Monster Cable whether the one I bought is an authentic one?
though it proved to be authentic, does it comes with waranty from Monster Cable (ie lifetime warranty for MPTC) due to an unauthorized dealer problems?
if it proved to be fake one, what's would you guys suggested considering 54USD just for shipping excluding taxes and charges (av 22.5%), refund it or just keep it?
and if it proved to be authentic but doesn't come with warranty from Monster Cable, is it still worth to keep it?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Beyerdynamic T1 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Savant 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2