is this a good headphone. i have a m50 already, will this be a good add to my headphone inventory.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/10
- brandPioneertagged by System, 9/13/10
- productPioneer SE-M290 High Performance Ported AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Help! Last post on 5/28/12 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new Pioneer flagship? SE-MJ591 Last post on 12/21/12 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Pioneer TRE-D800 & SE-DIR800C Last post on 8/12/13 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Customer Looking to Upgrade Last post on 8/18/11 at 10:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp free of...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
The Denon AH C250 - it's like a pretty gold ring that doesn't fit every finger. Yes, it's good. Quite good. Yet the likability is highly dependant on what it's best at and what it...
Pioneer SE-M290post #1 of 59/13/10 at 7:57amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/13/10 at 8:05am
I couldn't find much beyond that and a few reviews on Amazon. Only $15 though, so it wouldn't be a huge loss if they didn't turn out to be very good.post #3 of 59/13/10 at 8:27am
I saw these today and was wondering about them. Just read they NEED amplification which is crazy for $14 headphones but that might be why they are $14. Generally speaking headphones in this range are very low resistance.
I'm sure my 130w Pioneer amp could handle it but it would probably be a downgrade from my RX700's or even my HD201's.post #4 of 59/13/10 at 8:58amQuote:
Agree...i wouldn't get $14 headphones who need serious amplification, only if they are vintage.
I can only see 1 positive review...post #5 of 54/22/14 at 12:29pm
I have this cans and the price is very self explanatory. Soundstage is almost non existent, but they are pretty well balanced (for what you pay). They're all made of plastic, that makes them pretty lightweight. The headband mechanism is interesting, you don't have to adjust it. The ear pads are made of a fabric material, that is not very breathable (after an hour my ears start getting pretty hot, their good winter headphones xD).
Overall their very comfortable and the sound is good for what your paying they are the kind of headphones you have laying around your house to watch youtube videos on your computer, iPad, etc... For 15 dollars I would get them these were a gift and after some research I found they costed 50 € so for 15$ it's a good purchase (don't buy from ebay or amazon if you don't know if the seller is an official pioneer dealer, trust me on that, nowadays the fake headphones look exactly like the real deal but when you plug them in...)
Hope that this helped you!
Edited by Macedo - 4/22/14 at 12:31pm
- Pioneer SE-M290
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 7 seconds ago
- › Behaviour of Fiio Alpen 2-E17K use with mic 32 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 45 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 57 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › LG G5, Possible DAC or Camera modules. Audiophiles enjoy ? 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...