I've decided to hang onto the pair of HF-2s I just bought, so my beloved SR-225i is up for sale. They are in EXCELLENT cosmetic condition and sound freaking awesome. Silver paint is good with the exception of a very slight blemish on the "R" in the word "SERIES" on the right driver housing. Pads are great. Headband is perfect. Amped with my Millet MiniMAX hybrid they sound phenomenal for a $200 headphone, and I've been extremely satisfied with them for the past year or so. I've pimped these guys out a little by adding a JMoney headband and removing the plastic SR-225 buttons from the driver screens. They look much better like this IMO, but the buttons are included if you want to replace them. Here's what you're getting:
- Grado SR-225i headphones with bowls
- Black JMoney lambskin leather headband (installed) and cloth storage bag
- Original plastic headband
- Original SR-225 driver screen plastic buttons
- Original box, packaging, and warranty info sheet
- Original sales receipt (I'm the second owner)
ASKING $OLD PAYPALED (as a gift please) AND SHIPPED TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - $180 PAYPALED PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS.
Please PM me with your interest.
You can check out my 100% positive feedback here:
Edited by swmtnbiker - 9/18/10 at 11:59pm