Is there any retailer in the united states carrying the Fischer DBA-02s?
Related Forum Threads
- Lost my Fischer Audio's DBA-02, do i get IE8 Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good clear IEM without amp. Last post on 9/9/10 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking For Quality IEM's <250 Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help : fischer audio dba02 vs westone 1 Last post on 8/31/10 at 1:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone try Q-jays AND Fischer DBA-02's? Last post on 8/28/10 at 6:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
DBA-02 Statesidepost #1 of 259/9/10 at 11:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 259/9/10 at 11:52ampost #3 of 259/9/10 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #4 of 259/9/10 at 5:25pmpost #5 of 259/9/10 at 6:09pmThread Starterpost #6 of 259/9/10 at 6:22pm
well it doesn't state so on the site, but it's quite outdated already as it says next shipment is due on august-july. They recently got all their shipments in but i don't know if they have any left, maybe Ethan can chime in on this?post #7 of 259/9/10 at 7:39pmQuote:
Ethan sold out of that shipment. I think he sold out of it before he even got the shipment.
From what I remember in the DBA-02 thread I think that they are supposed to be on a monthly production schedule from here on out. But, take that with a grain of salt - given the production problems (if that really was what held them up).post #8 of 259/9/10 at 7:58pmAll sold out unfortunately. I know, the site isn't quite up to date, but this is not my day job and things have been quite hectic lately. I will be updating it soon. I will not put them back up for backorder until I have a date on when they will be ready to ship out from the factory. As for the previous delays, that should hopefully be all sorted out now. And yes, they were supposed to be on a monthly production schedule, but I don't know if that was scrapped or not.
Edited by ethan961 - 9/9/10 at 8:01pmpost #9 of 259/11/10 at 9:01amThread Starterpost #10 of 259/14/10 at 5:31am
hi. was just browsing threads about the DBA-02 and came across this thread. FYI I just ordered a pair this afternoon from an on-line store in Singapore (TREOO.com) and they were on stock. They were out-of-stock a few days ago but apparently their stocks just arrived.post #11 of 259/14/10 at 11:05ampost #12 of 259/14/10 at 12:16pmpost #13 of 259/14/10 at 12:29pmpost #14 of 259/25/10 at 6:55pmThread Starterpost #15 of 2511/18/10 at 6:52pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 Stateside
- Headphone Impedance
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 2 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 27 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 59 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 portable audio player 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear