Is there any retailer in the united states carrying the Fischer DBA-02s?
Related Forum Threads
- Lost my Fischer Audio's DBA-02, do i get IE8 Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good clear IEM without amp. Last post on 9/9/10 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking For Quality IEM's <250 Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help : fischer audio dba02 vs westone 1 Last post on 8/31/10 at 1:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone try Q-jays AND Fischer DBA-02's? Last post on 8/28/10 at 6:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
DBA-02 Statesidepost #1 of 259/9/10 at 11:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 259/9/10 at 11:52ampost #3 of 259/9/10 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #4 of 259/9/10 at 5:25pmpost #5 of 259/9/10 at 6:09pmThread Starterpost #6 of 259/9/10 at 6:22pm
well it doesn't state so on the site, but it's quite outdated already as it says next shipment is due on august-july. They recently got all their shipments in but i don't know if they have any left, maybe Ethan can chime in on this?post #7 of 259/9/10 at 7:39pmQuote:
Ethan sold out of that shipment. I think he sold out of it before he even got the shipment.
From what I remember in the DBA-02 thread I think that they are supposed to be on a monthly production schedule from here on out. But, take that with a grain of salt - given the production problems (if that really was what held them up).post #8 of 259/9/10 at 7:58pmAll sold out unfortunately. I know, the site isn't quite up to date, but this is not my day job and things have been quite hectic lately. I will be updating it soon. I will not put them back up for backorder until I have a date on when they will be ready to ship out from the factory. As for the previous delays, that should hopefully be all sorted out now. And yes, they were supposed to be on a monthly production schedule, but I don't know if that was scrapped or not.
Edited by ethan961 - 9/9/10 at 8:01pmpost #9 of 259/11/10 at 9:01amThread Starterpost #10 of 259/14/10 at 5:31am
hi. was just browsing threads about the DBA-02 and came across this thread. FYI I just ordered a pair this afternoon from an on-line store in Singapore (TREOO.com) and they were on stock. They were out-of-stock a few days ago but apparently their stocks just arrived.post #11 of 259/14/10 at 11:05ampost #12 of 259/14/10 at 12:16pmpost #13 of 259/14/10 at 12:29pmpost #14 of 259/25/10 at 6:55pmThread Starterpost #15 of 2511/18/10 at 6:52pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 Stateside
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 11 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 55 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 2 minutes ago
- › Decent computer speakers for a very low price 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › the CTH (Compact Tube Hybrid) Rev A thread... 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2