Is there any retailer in the united states carrying the Fischer DBA-02s?
Related Forum Threads
- Lost my Fischer Audio's DBA-02, do i get IE8 Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good clear IEM without amp. Last post on 9/9/10 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking For Quality IEM's <250 Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help : fischer audio dba02 vs westone 1 Last post on 8/31/10 at 1:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone try Q-jays AND Fischer DBA-02's? Last post on 8/28/10 at 6:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
DBA-02 Statesidepost #1 of 259/9/10 at 11:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 259/9/10 at 11:52ampost #3 of 259/9/10 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #4 of 259/9/10 at 5:25pmpost #5 of 259/9/10 at 6:09pmThread Starterpost #6 of 259/9/10 at 6:22pm
well it doesn't state so on the site, but it's quite outdated already as it says next shipment is due on august-july. They recently got all their shipments in but i don't know if they have any left, maybe Ethan can chime in on this?post #7 of 259/9/10 at 7:39pmQuote:
Ethan sold out of that shipment. I think he sold out of it before he even got the shipment.
From what I remember in the DBA-02 thread I think that they are supposed to be on a monthly production schedule from here on out. But, take that with a grain of salt - given the production problems (if that really was what held them up).post #8 of 259/9/10 at 7:58pmAll sold out unfortunately. I know, the site isn't quite up to date, but this is not my day job and things have been quite hectic lately. I will be updating it soon. I will not put them back up for backorder until I have a date on when they will be ready to ship out from the factory. As for the previous delays, that should hopefully be all sorted out now. And yes, they were supposed to be on a monthly production schedule, but I don't know if that was scrapped or not.
Edited by ethan961 - 9/9/10 at 8:01pmpost #9 of 259/11/10 at 9:01amThread Starterpost #10 of 259/14/10 at 5:31am
hi. was just browsing threads about the DBA-02 and came across this thread. FYI I just ordered a pair this afternoon from an on-line store in Singapore (TREOO.com) and they were on stock. They were out-of-stock a few days ago but apparently their stocks just arrived.post #11 of 259/14/10 at 11:05ampost #12 of 259/14/10 at 12:16pmpost #13 of 259/14/10 at 12:29pmpost #14 of 259/25/10 at 6:55pmThread Starterpost #15 of 2511/18/10 at 6:52pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 Stateside
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › will dac eliminate the buzzing sound? 42 seconds ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 53 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crystal Picolino Cable by Effect Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 10 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 12 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)