Is there any retailer in the united states carrying the Fischer DBA-02s?
Related Forum Threads
- Lost my Fischer Audio's DBA-02, do i get IE8 Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good clear IEM without amp. Last post on 9/9/10 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking For Quality IEM's <250 Last post on 9/5/10 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help : fischer audio dba02 vs westone 1 Last post on 8/31/10 at 1:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone try Q-jays AND Fischer DBA-02's? Last post on 8/28/10 at 6:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
DBA-02 Statesidepost #1 of 259/9/10 at 11:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 259/9/10 at 11:52ampost #3 of 259/9/10 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #4 of 259/9/10 at 5:25pmpost #5 of 259/9/10 at 6:09pmThread Starterpost #6 of 259/9/10 at 6:22pm
well it doesn't state so on the site, but it's quite outdated already as it says next shipment is due on august-july. They recently got all their shipments in but i don't know if they have any left, maybe Ethan can chime in on this?post #7 of 259/9/10 at 7:39pmQuote:
Ethan sold out of that shipment. I think he sold out of it before he even got the shipment.
From what I remember in the DBA-02 thread I think that they are supposed to be on a monthly production schedule from here on out. But, take that with a grain of salt - given the production problems (if that really was what held them up).post #8 of 259/9/10 at 7:58pmAll sold out unfortunately. I know, the site isn't quite up to date, but this is not my day job and things have been quite hectic lately. I will be updating it soon. I will not put them back up for backorder until I have a date on when they will be ready to ship out from the factory. As for the previous delays, that should hopefully be all sorted out now. And yes, they were supposed to be on a monthly production schedule, but I don't know if that was scrapped or not.
Edited by ethan961 - 9/9/10 at 8:01pmpost #9 of 259/11/10 at 9:01amThread Starterpost #10 of 259/14/10 at 5:31am
hi. was just browsing threads about the DBA-02 and came across this thread. FYI I just ordered a pair this afternoon from an on-line store in Singapore (TREOO.com) and they were on stock. They were out-of-stock a few days ago but apparently their stocks just arrived.post #11 of 259/14/10 at 11:05ampost #12 of 259/14/10 at 12:16pmpost #13 of 259/14/10 at 12:29pmpost #14 of 259/25/10 at 6:55pmThread Starterpost #15 of 2511/18/10 at 6:52pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 Stateside
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Need an answer quick please!! 29 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 43 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 50 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HM-901 4 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 minutes ago
- › Vision Ears VE6 xc opinions and feedback 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)