im picking up a pair of coppers soon and want to grab an amp to go along with them. i was thinking of an alo rx but there seems to be a lot of hype about balanced amps. can i get an adapter to plug them into a balanced amp or would i have to replace the connector? or can anyone recommend a good amp for these?
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Monster Turbine Copper Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iBasso T3 with Monster Turbine Pros Last post on 7/20/10 at 10:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- best amp for monster turbine pro copper Last post on 6/29/10 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which amp for Monster copper? Last post on 4/11/10 at 2:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
- Headphone Impedance
turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have a whole bunch of great choices around $200-400.
I use a Minibox-E+ with my Turbine Pro Coppers. Read up on the different sound signatures of amps, see what you think you will like best.
If you can't decide, Minibox-E+ and be done with it.
hmm.... unless you are going to reterminate it into balanced, then a balanced amp will not help, because you will have an adaptor that goes into the amp but essentially still single ended because your headphone is single ended. I forgot how my MTPC sounds, since I gave it to my sister long ago. I have iBasso D4, but it is also not in my hand... can't recall anything at all.. For size.. iBasso T series and pico slim are the way to go, they also produce great sound. For something over the top... well... that depends on your pocket size and the thickness of your wallet (the green paper inside). These days.... people are going crazy over the portable setups... I don't even think you can call those portable anymore, because they don't fit in your pocket.. unless you have customized pants with 3 pockets running down each size....
wow... just realized that this thread was started in 2010... really digging up the old stuff I suppose...
Edited by e19650826 - 3/15/12 at 5:02pm
- turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › For Sale: Unopened Shure SE846 26 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 34 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 40 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 42 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Mad Dogs 3.2 - Shipped to UK 3 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 vs HE500 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital