im picking up a pair of coppers soon and want to grab an amp to go along with them. i was thinking of an alo rx but there seems to be a lot of hype about balanced amps. can i get an adapter to plug them into a balanced amp or would i have to replace the connector? or can anyone recommend a good amp for these?
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Monster Turbine Copper Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iBasso T3 with Monster Turbine Pros Last post on 7/20/10 at 10:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- best amp for monster turbine pro copper Last post on 6/29/10 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which amp for Monster copper? Last post on 4/11/10 at 2:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper supertips Last post on 6/11/14 at 8:03pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Headphone Impedance
turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have a whole bunch of great choices around $200-400.
I use a Minibox-E+ with my Turbine Pro Coppers. Read up on the different sound signatures of amps, see what you think you will like best.
If you can't decide, Minibox-E+ and be done with it.
hmm.... unless you are going to reterminate it into balanced, then a balanced amp will not help, because you will have an adaptor that goes into the amp but essentially still single ended because your headphone is single ended. I forgot how my MTPC sounds, since I gave it to my sister long ago. I have iBasso D4, but it is also not in my hand... can't recall anything at all.. For size.. iBasso T series and pico slim are the way to go, they also produce great sound. For something over the top... well... that depends on your pocket size and the thickness of your wallet (the green paper inside). These days.... people are going crazy over the portable setups... I don't even think you can call those portable anymore, because they don't fit in your pocket.. unless you have customized pants with 3 pockets running down each size....
wow... just realized that this thread was started in 2010... really digging up the old stuff I suppose...
Edited by e19650826 - 3/15/12 at 5:02pm
- turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 10 seconds ago
- › sennheiser ie800 21 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 24 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 52 seconds ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Magnetic fields influence the brain 4 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 5 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › Civilian 6n2+fu32 tube headphone amp 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)