im picking up a pair of coppers soon and want to grab an amp to go along with them. i was thinking of an alo rx but there seems to be a lot of hype about balanced amps. can i get an adapter to plug them into a balanced amp or would i have to replace the connector? or can anyone recommend a good amp for these?
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Monster Turbine Copper Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iBasso T3 with Monster Turbine Pros Last post on 7/20/10 at 10:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- best amp for monster turbine pro copper Last post on 6/29/10 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which amp for Monster copper? Last post on 4/11/10 at 2:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper supertips Last post on 6/11/14 at 8:03pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Back in March, I received the Zens from Lee of Venture Electronics in exchange for my honest impressions. I was a bit hesitant because I have never enjoyed earbuds, and that bias had me a bit...
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
- Headphone Impedance
turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have a whole bunch of great choices around $200-400.
I use a Minibox-E+ with my Turbine Pro Coppers. Read up on the different sound signatures of amps, see what you think you will like best.
If you can't decide, Minibox-E+ and be done with it.
hmm.... unless you are going to reterminate it into balanced, then a balanced amp will not help, because you will have an adaptor that goes into the amp but essentially still single ended because your headphone is single ended. I forgot how my MTPC sounds, since I gave it to my sister long ago. I have iBasso D4, but it is also not in my hand... can't recall anything at all.. For size.. iBasso T series and pico slim are the way to go, they also produce great sound. For something over the top... well... that depends on your pocket size and the thickness of your wallet (the green paper inside). These days.... people are going crazy over the portable setups... I don't even think you can call those portable anymore, because they don't fit in your pocket.. unless you have customized pants with 3 pockets running down each size....
wow... just realized that this thread was started in 2010... really digging up the old stuff I suppose...
Edited by e19650826 - 3/15/12 at 5:02pm
- turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › New DAP Shanling M2 is coming, smaller size and all new design 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-007 driver dead 4 minutes ago
- › So why are so many headphones UNCOMFORTABLE???? 5 minutes ago
- › Do your PS500 distort at louder volumes? 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2