im picking up a pair of coppers soon and want to grab an amp to go along with them. i was thinking of an alo rx but there seems to be a lot of hype about balanced amps. can i get an adapter to plug them into a balanced amp or would i have to replace the connector? or can anyone recommend a good amp for these?
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 9/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Monster Turbine Copper Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iBasso T3 with Monster Turbine Pros Last post on 7/20/10 at 10:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- best amp for monster turbine pro copper Last post on 6/29/10 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which amp for Monster copper? Last post on 4/11/10 at 2:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper supertips Last post on 6/11/14 at 8:03pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
- Headphone Impedance
turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have a whole bunch of great choices around $200-400.
I use a Minibox-E+ with my Turbine Pro Coppers. Read up on the different sound signatures of amps, see what you think you will like best.
If you can't decide, Minibox-E+ and be done with it.
hmm.... unless you are going to reterminate it into balanced, then a balanced amp will not help, because you will have an adaptor that goes into the amp but essentially still single ended because your headphone is single ended. I forgot how my MTPC sounds, since I gave it to my sister long ago. I have iBasso D4, but it is also not in my hand... can't recall anything at all.. For size.. iBasso T series and pico slim are the way to go, they also produce great sound. For something over the top... well... that depends on your pocket size and the thickness of your wallet (the green paper inside). These days.... people are going crazy over the portable setups... I don't even think you can call those portable anymore, because they don't fit in your pocket.. unless you have customized pants with 3 pockets running down each size....
wow... just realized that this thread was started in 2010... really digging up the old stuff I suppose...
Edited by e19650826 - 3/15/12 at 5:02pm
- turbine pro copper amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Ghost in the MP3 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sound Blaster ZXR Op-Amp replacement for $193 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › SennGrado Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › HiFimediy - Sabre U2 USB DAC noise problems 3 minutes ago
- › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3