I am looking for a pair of earbuds that just sit in the ear (similar styling to Apple earbuds) to replace my Apple iphone set. I need a mic, and remote would be nice. I've tried several in-ear versions and I just cannot stand the feeling of something in my ear. Im not looking for super-remarkable sound quality as I use these mostly for audiobooks but I do like to listen to tunes occassionally, so nothing awful. Is there anything out there?
Related Forum Threads
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Suggestions for Non IEM? Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 50$ earbud/inear with forward mid and good treble ( sound like the way of AD700) Last post on 6/6/12 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- new to headphones Last post on 1/5/11 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on some decent affordable headphones/earbuds Last post on 10/5/10 at 9:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i...
Any decent earbuds with mic, not IEM or canal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 38/3/11 at 5:18ampost #3 of 38/3/11 at 5:23am
since the op only had 1 post in years I'd say no. I almost never see earbuds with a mic but I do remember seeing sennheiser adidas earbuds with mics for apple devices before
edit: i found a link to them http://www.headphone.com/headphones/sennheiser-adidas-pmx-680i.phpReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any decent earbuds with mic, not IEM or canal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chi Unify 9 when and where? 51 seconds ago
- › Looking for headphones 300-450$ 1 minute ago
- › Best DIY Desktop DAC 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Open Back, upgrade from IFIMAN HE400 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 12 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 12 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Noble Audio Savant by WCDchee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2