I got mine on early-mid July. I doubt they have sold a few hundreds of them on the last 2 months so my guess is there are at least a big number left - though the only person who qualifies to give a real answer is Fang.
Related Forum Threads
- CK10 or RE-ZERO? Last post on 9/25/10 at 5:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? Last post on 8/22/10 at 4:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-ZERO now available at HEAD-DIRECT Last post on 7/3/10 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
[REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate - Page 2post #16 of 209/8/10 at 7:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 209/8/10 at 7:45pm
IMO the RE-Zero won't be sold out for a long time. This isn't a Grado HF-1 or HF-2 where they sell out in minutes. This is a relatively unknown company outside of places like head-fi or similar communities. I remember Fang saying something along the lines of once the RE0 price went down they sold a couple hundred a month. I'd imagine the RE0 is still their highest selling earphone so it should be there for a while :)post #18 of 209/9/10 at 2:26am
those who have already bought one,would you consider buying a 2nd one cause of its limited availability or will you go for something of higher value as your next buy in the near future?post #19 of 209/9/10 at 9:33amQuote:
Why would you need two? As long as you protect them alright, they should last you just fine. And since they're so small, you don't exactly need one for every room of the house. Even if I did want another pair, I'd probably go for the RE0 to see how they sound different.
As for upgrading, I'm eying up the CK10, although I won't be there budget-wise for quite a while.post #20 of 2010/29/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid
Great review! Mostly confirms how I already feel about the ZERO... in that they're awesome. Only thing that could have made them better for this price tag is an individual ID number for the 1000-piece run. I'm not complaining about what I did get, though.
I'm totally psyched to see what HiFiMAN can do with the RE262 now. Also hoping for that balanced portable amp in the near future... preferably affordable, if it's going to be applicable to RE-ZERO buyers.
EDIT: Oh, and the article on Neutral vs Natural was interesting as well. Makes you realise just how difficult it is for headphone manufacturers to get things right. Especially when there isn't a clear answer as to what 'right' is.
same here, i wish there was like a limited number on like the earphones themselves etched into them. that would me like these headphones even more than i already do. but its kind hard to do that.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 4 minutes ago
- › I pulled the trigger on the AKG K712 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K702 65th or Hifiman He500 ? 6 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)