I got mine on early-mid July. I doubt they have sold a few hundreds of them on the last 2 months so my guess is there are at least a big number left - though the only person who qualifies to give a real answer is Fang.
Related Forum Threads
- CK10 or RE-ZERO? Last post on 9/25/10 at 5:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? Last post on 8/22/10 at 4:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-ZERO now available at HEAD-DIRECT Last post on 7/3/10 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
[REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate - Page 2post #16 of 209/8/10 at 7:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 209/8/10 at 7:45pm
IMO the RE-Zero won't be sold out for a long time. This isn't a Grado HF-1 or HF-2 where they sell out in minutes. This is a relatively unknown company outside of places like head-fi or similar communities. I remember Fang saying something along the lines of once the RE0 price went down they sold a couple hundred a month. I'd imagine the RE0 is still their highest selling earphone so it should be there for a while :)post #18 of 209/9/10 at 2:26am
those who have already bought one,would you consider buying a 2nd one cause of its limited availability or will you go for something of higher value as your next buy in the near future?post #19 of 209/9/10 at 9:33amQuote:
Why would you need two? As long as you protect them alright, they should last you just fine. And since they're so small, you don't exactly need one for every room of the house. Even if I did want another pair, I'd probably go for the RE0 to see how they sound different.
As for upgrading, I'm eying up the CK10, although I won't be there budget-wise for quite a while.post #20 of 2010/29/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid
Great review! Mostly confirms how I already feel about the ZERO... in that they're awesome. Only thing that could have made them better for this price tag is an individual ID number for the 1000-piece run. I'm not complaining about what I did get, though.
I'm totally psyched to see what HiFiMAN can do with the RE262 now. Also hoping for that balanced portable amp in the near future... preferably affordable, if it's going to be applicable to RE-ZERO buyers.
EDIT: Oh, and the article on Neutral vs Natural was interesting as well. Makes you realise just how difficult it is for headphone manufacturers to get things right. Especially when there isn't a clear answer as to what 'right' is.
same here, i wish there was like a limited number on like the earphones themselves etched into them. that would me like these headphones even more than i already do. but its kind hard to do that.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 33 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › ultrasone pro 750 recabled -- left channel now weak / cuts out.... 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)