I got mine on early-mid July. I doubt they have sold a few hundreds of them on the last 2 months so my guess is there are at least a big number left - though the only person who qualifies to give a real answer is Fang.
Related Forum Threads
- CK10 or RE-ZERO? Last post on 9/25/10 at 5:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? Last post on 8/22/10 at 4:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-ZERO now available at HEAD-DIRECT Last post on 7/3/10 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
[REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate - Page 2post #16 of 209/8/10 at 7:43pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 209/8/10 at 7:45pm
IMO the RE-Zero won't be sold out for a long time. This isn't a Grado HF-1 or HF-2 where they sell out in minutes. This is a relatively unknown company outside of places like head-fi or similar communities. I remember Fang saying something along the lines of once the RE0 price went down they sold a couple hundred a month. I'd imagine the RE0 is still their highest selling earphone so it should be there for a while :)post #18 of 209/9/10 at 2:26am
those who have already bought one,would you consider buying a 2nd one cause of its limited availability or will you go for something of higher value as your next buy in the near future?post #19 of 209/9/10 at 9:33amQuote:
Why would you need two? As long as you protect them alright, they should last you just fine. And since they're so small, you don't exactly need one for every room of the house. Even if I did want another pair, I'd probably go for the RE0 to see how they sound different.
As for upgrading, I'm eying up the CK10, although I won't be there budget-wise for quite a while.post #20 of 2010/29/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid
Great review! Mostly confirms how I already feel about the ZERO... in that they're awesome. Only thing that could have made them better for this price tag is an individual ID number for the 1000-piece run. I'm not complaining about what I did get, though.
I'm totally psyched to see what HiFiMAN can do with the RE262 now. Also hoping for that balanced portable amp in the near future... preferably affordable, if it's going to be applicable to RE-ZERO buyers.
EDIT: Oh, and the article on Neutral vs Natural was interesting as well. Makes you realise just how difficult it is for headphone manufacturers to get things right. Especially when there isn't a clear answer as to what 'right' is.
same here, i wish there was like a limited number on like the earphones themselves etched into them. that would me like these headphones even more than i already do. but its kind hard to do that.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser HD800 with ALO Copper SXC Cryo cable 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Pro iDSD discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear