I got mine on early-mid July. I doubt they have sold a few hundreds of them on the last 2 months so my guess is there are at least a big number left - though the only person who qualifies to give a real answer is Fang.
Related Forum Threads
- CK10 or RE-ZERO? Last post on 9/25/10 at 5:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? Last post on 8/22/10 at 4:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-ZERO now available at HEAD-DIRECT Last post on 7/3/10 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
[REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate - Page 2post #16 of 209/8/10 at 7:43pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 209/8/10 at 7:45pm
IMO the RE-Zero won't be sold out for a long time. This isn't a Grado HF-1 or HF-2 where they sell out in minutes. This is a relatively unknown company outside of places like head-fi or similar communities. I remember Fang saying something along the lines of once the RE0 price went down they sold a couple hundred a month. I'd imagine the RE0 is still their highest selling earphone so it should be there for a while :)post #18 of 209/9/10 at 2:26am
those who have already bought one,would you consider buying a 2nd one cause of its limited availability or will you go for something of higher value as your next buy in the near future?post #19 of 209/9/10 at 9:33amQuote:
Why would you need two? As long as you protect them alright, they should last you just fine. And since they're so small, you don't exactly need one for every room of the house. Even if I did want another pair, I'd probably go for the RE0 to see how they sound different.
As for upgrading, I'm eying up the CK10, although I won't be there budget-wise for quite a while.post #20 of 2010/29/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid
Great review! Mostly confirms how I already feel about the ZERO... in that they're awesome. Only thing that could have made them better for this price tag is an individual ID number for the 1000-piece run. I'm not complaining about what I did get, though.
I'm totally psyched to see what HiFiMAN can do with the RE262 now. Also hoping for that balanced portable amp in the near future... preferably affordable, if it's going to be applicable to RE-ZERO buyers.
EDIT: Oh, and the article on Neutral vs Natural was interesting as well. Makes you realise just how difficult it is for headphone manufacturers to get things right. Especially when there isn't a clear answer as to what 'right' is.
same here, i wish there was like a limited number on like the earphones themselves etched into them. that would me like these headphones even more than i already do. but its kind hard to do that.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 7 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › New: Matrix Audio HPA-2C Classic Amp/DAC (With Review) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Matrix Mini-i Balanced DAC+HP amp 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 Matrix Mstage HPA2 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Matrix M-Stage HPA-3U and HPA-3B, review to follow! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › Matrix Quattro amp: unboxing and initial impressions 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...