I got mine on early-mid July. I doubt they have sold a few hundreds of them on the last 2 months so my guess is there are at least a big number left - though the only person who qualifies to give a real answer is Fang.
Related Forum Threads
- CK10 or RE-ZERO? Last post on 9/25/10 at 5:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? Last post on 8/22/10 at 4:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-ZERO now available at HEAD-DIRECT Last post on 7/3/10 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
[REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate - Page 2post #16 of 209/8/10 at 7:43pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 209/8/10 at 7:45pm
IMO the RE-Zero won't be sold out for a long time. This isn't a Grado HF-1 or HF-2 where they sell out in minutes. This is a relatively unknown company outside of places like head-fi or similar communities. I remember Fang saying something along the lines of once the RE0 price went down they sold a couple hundred a month. I'd imagine the RE0 is still their highest selling earphone so it should be there for a while :)post #18 of 209/9/10 at 2:26am
those who have already bought one,would you consider buying a 2nd one cause of its limited availability or will you go for something of higher value as your next buy in the near future?post #19 of 209/9/10 at 9:33amQuote:
Why would you need two? As long as you protect them alright, they should last you just fine. And since they're so small, you don't exactly need one for every room of the house. Even if I did want another pair, I'd probably go for the RE0 to see how they sound different.
As for upgrading, I'm eying up the CK10, although I won't be there budget-wise for quite a while.post #20 of 2010/29/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid
Great review! Mostly confirms how I already feel about the ZERO... in that they're awesome. Only thing that could have made them better for this price tag is an individual ID number for the 1000-piece run. I'm not complaining about what I did get, though.
I'm totally psyched to see what HiFiMAN can do with the RE262 now. Also hoping for that balanced portable amp in the near future... preferably affordable, if it's going to be applicable to RE-ZERO buyers.
EDIT: Oh, and the article on Neutral vs Natural was interesting as well. Makes you realise just how difficult it is for headphone manufacturers to get things right. Especially when there isn't a clear answer as to what 'right' is.
same here, i wish there was like a limited number on like the earphones themselves etched into them. that would me like these headphones even more than i already do. but its kind hard to do that.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] HifiMan RE-ZERO - Time to Celebrate
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 9 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 29 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Social friction is normal 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Looking to go all portable, but worried about SDXC storage space... 2 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 2 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3