I bought this a couple years ago from YBM Audio. I've added more inputs (total of 6) and a couple 3.5m outputs.
It's currently wired for 240V input but can be easily rewired for 110V.
1. Works as a single-end headphone amplifier, plus it will function as a preamplifier with six inputs (RCA), or a pure class-A integrated amplifier which will drive efficient speakers.
2. Source input is facilitated by a Swiss-made Elma switch via an extended shaft -- this arrangement minimizes the signal path.
3. Volume attenuation is attained by a highly regarded ALPS Black Beauty. The Black Beauty has been out of production for a long time and this one is even more special -- it is detented. Making it feel like a stepped attenuator.
3. All RCAs are high quality chassis-mount Cardas CTFAs.
4. Four headphone outs jacks -- 2 x Swiss-made Neutrik 1/4" silver-plated with Nickel plated metal housing plus 2 x 3.5mm outputs.
5. The black anodized front panel is a custom CNC'd, engraved 3/16" thick aluminum panel with a new label covering it, engraved to show the 6 input positions. It's gloss black with silver lettering and yellow b22.
6. The Beta22 amp, along w/ the optional ε22 ("epsilon 22") backplane board, and the Sigma 22 power supply are housed in a clear anodize alumimum chassis which measures 16 x 12 x 5" (W x D x H).
7. The oversized 100VA toroidal transformer is housed separated in another clear finish aluminum chassis. The front panel for this chassis is a custom made mirror-shine 1/4" thick black Acrylic.
8. Internal parts for the Beta 22: Vishay-Dale 1% military spec metal film resistors, boutique Elna Silmic II electrolytic capacitors & Wima metal film capacitors, silver-plated Teflon coated hookup wires, stainless steel screws, 2" heatsinks to allow high class-A biasing. It's biased to 105mV.
9. Internal parts for the Sigma 22: Vishay-Dale 1% military spec metal film resistors, boutique Elna Cerafine electrolytic capacitors, Panasonic TS-HA filter capacitors, Wima metal film capacitors, silver-plated Teflon coated hookup wires, stainless steel screws, 2" heatsinks to realize the limit-less current design.
10. AC input is the heavy-duty Delta IEC inlet with built-in switch, fuse chamber and noise filter.
11. The AC connection between the transformer and amp chassis are terminated with the very rugged, environment sealed Amphenol Tuchel connectors and plugs w/ silver contacts. The cable is the 14AWG Beldin.
12. The front panel LED is a soft blue, the internal LEDs are a warm orange, like tubes.
The power and the sound is as you would expect, world class. I haven't heard a beter head amp my self, it's better than the Rudistor I used to own.
It's a very versatile piece and can serve as a pre amp, or power amp to loudspeakers (it's surprisingly powerful).
Asking $1500 AUD shiped in Australia or $1500 USD shipped worldwide with tracking and insurance.
Feel free to make an offer though.
Please don't PM, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org