Yup, it's probably fake but still it's dang cheap.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE8 successor. Last post on 2/4/11 at 10:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So there I was, all ready to go hunting for at good price on Sennheiser IE8 (maybe used) when... Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
Best Deal for the IE8 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/13/10 at 12:00am
I'm searching for a deal too at the moment as I wanted to try a pair of good IEMs that could give my full-size phones some rest (and the option to have them modified, finally).
It's really a pity how many fake phones are being advertized. I almost wanted to get something different to be sure it was a genuine product only to find out even more fakes. Quite a hassle.
Should I play the safe card and get them for 180€ / 230$ / 150 pounds or is there a good chance to find a better one?post #18 of 239/13/10 at 12:04ampost #19 of 239/14/10 at 12:35am
Ok, thanks alot. The price seemed to be stable at this level for about a year so I had hoped there were some deals out here and there. Just recently I stumbled across pretty good deals for Monsters and UEs so I had hoped to find something similar with the Senn.
With all these fakes around I might even consider going to a more or less local store and pick it up myself...post #20 of 239/30/10 at 6:30ampost #21 of 239/30/10 at 11:10am
Quote:Originally Posted by Angelopsaro
Guys how is it possible such a low price?
Its a HK company with co.uk web.
Any comments on this?
Fake................No one would sell genuine IE8 that cheap
post #22 of 239/30/10 at 4:51pmpost #23 of 239/30/10 at 5:56pm
Your best bet is to buy them from overseas, and watch the forum....some great deals out there. I just got my pair today from scotty2012
practically brand new for a little over 200 bucks. Worth the wait, these things are killerReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Deal for the IE8
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 50 seconds ago
- › *The* most comfortable headphones possible for work? 55 seconds ago
- › The decline of the forum signature 1 minute ago
- › Lake People HPA RS 02 / HPA RS 08 thread 1 minute ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-301 3 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...