Yup, it's probably fake but still it's dang cheap.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE8 successor. Last post on 2/4/11 at 10:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So there I was, all ready to go hunting for at good price on Sennheiser IE8 (maybe used) when... Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
Best Deal for the IE8 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/13/10 at 12:00am
I'm searching for a deal too at the moment as I wanted to try a pair of good IEMs that could give my full-size phones some rest (and the option to have them modified, finally).
It's really a pity how many fake phones are being advertized. I almost wanted to get something different to be sure it was a genuine product only to find out even more fakes. Quite a hassle.
Should I play the safe card and get them for 180€ / 230$ / 150 pounds or is there a good chance to find a better one?post #18 of 239/13/10 at 12:04ampost #19 of 239/14/10 at 12:35am
Ok, thanks alot. The price seemed to be stable at this level for about a year so I had hoped there were some deals out here and there. Just recently I stumbled across pretty good deals for Monsters and UEs so I had hoped to find something similar with the Senn.
With all these fakes around I might even consider going to a more or less local store and pick it up myself...post #20 of 239/30/10 at 6:30ampost #21 of 239/30/10 at 11:10am
Quote:Originally Posted by Angelopsaro
Guys how is it possible such a low price?
Its a HK company with co.uk web.
Any comments on this?
Fake................No one would sell genuine IE8 that cheap
post #22 of 239/30/10 at 4:51pmpost #23 of 239/30/10 at 5:56pm
Your best bet is to buy them from overseas, and watch the forum....some great deals out there. I just got my pair today from scotty2012
practically brand new for a little over 200 bucks. Worth the wait, these things are killerReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Deal for the IE8
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 20 seconds ago
- › New User... Recommendations? 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New Soundmagic HP150? 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for cheap gym IEMs (<30$) 5 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)