Yup, it's probably fake but still it's dang cheap.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE8 successor. Last post on 2/4/11 at 10:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So there I was, all ready to go hunting for at good price on Sennheiser IE8 (maybe used) when... Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
Best Deal for the IE8 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/13/10 at 12:00am
I'm searching for a deal too at the moment as I wanted to try a pair of good IEMs that could give my full-size phones some rest (and the option to have them modified, finally).
It's really a pity how many fake phones are being advertized. I almost wanted to get something different to be sure it was a genuine product only to find out even more fakes. Quite a hassle.
Should I play the safe card and get them for 180€ / 230$ / 150 pounds or is there a good chance to find a better one?post #18 of 239/13/10 at 12:04ampost #19 of 239/14/10 at 12:35am
Ok, thanks alot. The price seemed to be stable at this level for about a year so I had hoped there were some deals out here and there. Just recently I stumbled across pretty good deals for Monsters and UEs so I had hoped to find something similar with the Senn.
With all these fakes around I might even consider going to a more or less local store and pick it up myself...post #20 of 239/30/10 at 6:30ampost #21 of 239/30/10 at 11:10am
Quote:Originally Posted by Angelopsaro
Guys how is it possible such a low price?
Its a HK company with co.uk web.
Any comments on this?
Fake................No one would sell genuine IE8 that cheap
post #22 of 239/30/10 at 4:51pmpost #23 of 239/30/10 at 5:56pm
Your best bet is to buy them from overseas, and watch the forum....some great deals out there. I just got my pair today from scotty2012
practically brand new for a little over 200 bucks. Worth the wait, these things are killerReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Deal for the IE8
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Design a custom IEM faceplate for the Head-Fi community 5 seconds ago
- › iem sound better when slightly pressing with fingers? 1 minute ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 6 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)