you sir have made me more jelly than I have ever been ever... -.-
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800, T1 or LCD-2 on a small system Last post on 5/27/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze LCD2 wood versus Humidity Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 2900 - Mixing/Critical listening??? Last post on 5/25/12 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Edited on 9/19/11
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
I got these straight from Japan via Tenso right as Dsnuts got the hype train rolling last fall. Bought 3 pairs, of which I gave one to a colleague (yes,they are so inexpensive you can just give...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
LCD2 Woody Grill - Page 7post #91 of 933/17/11 at 11:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 933/17/11 at 11:19am
- I never said I changed one thing, I said I removed the grill
- the outer felt is attached to the grill, the inner felt is attached t the back of the driver.
- even if one were to remove the felt from the grill, there's no way to hold that felt to the back of the driver without the grill to cover it.
- so, it's both.
Just thinking out loud, something like a heavy window screen might be more acoustically transparent.
post #93 of 933/17/11 at 11:40pm
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOIN TO ME GUY!!!
these are beautifully.
- LCD2 Woody Grill
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
Currently, there are 1797 Active Users (327 Members and 1470 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900x Air Over the Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso D12, dual dacs . images . new Sysconcept optical cable... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 4 minutes ago
- › Mid-Fi upgrade over Beyerdynamic DT770s for all genres 5 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 9 minutes ago
- › Mini Dac TDA1543 X 4 NOS 11 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 12 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by esmBOS
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe