you sir have made me more jelly than I have ever been ever... -.-
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800, T1 or LCD-2 on a small system Last post on 5/27/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze LCD2 wood versus Humidity Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 2900 - Mixing/Critical listening??? Last post on 5/25/12 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I use them continuously: during the commuting in the subway, on the plane, at home and in the office for my conference calls. I was expecting much lower musical quality from a BT can, but actually...
I spend my working days far from home and I was looking for something compact with two specific characteristics: keep the same feeling that I have when I listen to the Sennheiser HD650 driven by...
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
LCD2 Woody Grill - Page 7post #91 of 933/17/11 at 11:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 933/17/11 at 11:19am
- I never said I changed one thing, I said I removed the grill
- the outer felt is attached to the grill, the inner felt is attached t the back of the driver.
- even if one were to remove the felt from the grill, there's no way to hold that felt to the back of the driver without the grill to cover it.
- so, it's both.
Just thinking out loud, something like a heavy window screen might be more acoustically transparent.
post #93 of 933/17/11 at 11:40pm
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOIN TO ME GUY!!!
these are beautifully.
- LCD2 Woody Grill
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Currently, there are 3485 Active Users (724 Members and 2761 Guests)
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Stax SRM-T1S light refurb : Electrolytic capacitors and valves 42 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 54 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Wharfedale Isodynamic headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › how does ebay bidding work? 3 minutes ago
- › [Multi-Review] Hifiman HM901, Fiio X5, Sony ZX1, Hisound Studio 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › iFi iDAC DAC / headphone Amplifier by Faber65
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob