^ You should have driven over, heck you have a 3 day weekend! :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 9/10/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/10/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 9/10/10
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 6/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 5/26/11
- brandPratical Devicestagged by System, 9/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- looking for some information about DAC/Amp combis Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help finding a portable AMP and DAC, 300-650$ Paired with Beuerdynamic DT1350 Last post on 5/29/12 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Practical Devices XM6 vs Ibasso D6 Last post on 9/13/11 at 1:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Practical Devices XM6 features and a few queries Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:53pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best portable Amp/Dac with RCA output Last post on 8/9/12 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 12/22/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
New Practical Devices XM6 Amp/DAC (The Complete Review) - Page 2post #16 of 5579/4/10 at 3:40pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 5579/4/10 at 9:41pmThread Starter
Yea , about like you heading up to Pensacola to pick up an amp? Besides, I don't think the cops would appreciate me wearing my LA2000 cans while I drive:
"...it's the truth, Officer. I was evaluating this here headphone amp and wanted to track the sound quality changes during burn-in...".
If I had my Grado HF-2s, he might just have bought it...
P'cola is my home town...
Edited by HK_sends - 9/4/10 at 9:47pmpost #18 of 5579/5/10 at 10:57ampost #19 of 5579/5/10 at 11:38amThread StarterQuote:
That would be great, but if you check my current location, I'm about as far from there right now as I could get... Of course if we could catch everyone between here and Miami, we could have a CanJam!
I keep asking myself, what's a nice Floridian doing out in California, anyway?
Oh well, I had to follow the money....
Edited by HK_sends - 9/5/10 at 11:41ampost #20 of 5579/5/10 at 1:16pmpost #21 of 5579/5/10 at 2:53pmThread StarterQuote:
Practical Devices is Canadian. The comment that mrarroyo made was why didn't I just run up to Canada and pick up the amp? That would be a bit of a trek from central California, kind of like him running from Southeast Florida up to Northwest...
Just trying to be funny... and bide my time until the XM6 shows up.
post #22 of 5579/5/10 at 3:34pmpost #23 of 5579/5/10 at 3:48pmpost #24 of 5579/8/10 at 6:39pmThread Starter
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! Just got it in the mail today. I'll take it out, RTFM, charge it up, and start burn-in tonight. I hope to post pics and impressions this weekend.
-HK sendspost #25 of 5579/8/10 at 7:12pmpost #26 of 5579/8/10 at 7:33pmThread Starterpost #27 of 5579/9/10 at 7:25pmThread Starterpost #28 of 5579/12/10 at 4:35pmThread Starter
Folks, I'm sorry for the delay but I have been under the weather this whole weekend and unable to properly evaluate the XM6.
Give me a couple of days and I'll post.
I apologize for the delay,
-HK sendspost #29 of 5579/12/10 at 6:00pm
- New Practical Devices XM6 Amp/DAC (The Complete Review)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD580 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Black Friday Sale -2016 - The List 4 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 5 minutes ago
- › Kennerton & Fischer Audio Magister Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 severe issue with MFi DACs 8 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 9 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 10 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...