- 14,996 Posts. Joined 5/2004
- Location: Middle of Johor, Malaysia.
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Which entry level-IEM? Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone use Comply tips with their a-jays? Last post on 1/31/11 at 1:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A-Jays. Last post on 1/10/12 at 6:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour? Last post on 9/21/11 at 11:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Feels Pro 900 Last post on 2/6/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
[REVIEW] a-JAYS Two, a-JAYS Three and t-JAYS Two: The Budget Invasion - Page 2post #16 of 3111/22/11 at 5:29amThread StarterAssuming you are in KL, I really think you should visit Jaben @ Subang Jaya and audition a few IEM for yourself. I am actually less familiar with the KL market than I am with the Singapore market. But if you can find JAYS, I'll recommend any of the t-JAYS over the aJAYS.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 3111/22/11 at 5:15pmpost #18 of 3110/31/12 at 2:07am
Durability of a-jays? I bought mine (a-jays three) on July 4th 2012. Have been quite happy with overall value for money.... until today (Oct 31, 2012). While on my way to work, the right bud just stopped playing, most probably due to worn cable... Came alive a couple of times for a few seconds at a time, but now dead for good. FOUR MONTHS' OLD EARPHONES ARE DEAD AND USELESS... So much for a-jays three durabilitypost #19 of 3110/31/12 at 3:49amThread Starterpost #20 of 3111/9/12 at 3:22am
I am looking for some new in-ear headphones to replace my samsungs which i got with my s2. I like these headphones but I would like to try something better.
I listen to the following music genres,
- Progressive House
I’ve been looking at quite a lot headphones and I my eyes fell on the A-jays series. They look really good and seem to have a good audio quality.
I am thinking about buying the a-jays three, Is this a good choice for the music I listen to or should I go for another type?
Thank you,post #21 of 3111/9/12 at 4:45amThread StarterIf your Samsung comes with the default EHS64# headset (*as long as it starts with EHS64), then unfortunately none of the a-JAYS will be an upgrade over it since EHS64 is actually quite a decent stock headset. I'll suggest Brainwavz M5 + mic.instead.post #22 of 3111/9/12 at 5:03am
Thanks Clieos for your fast response,
I just googled the EHS64, and this is not the headphone I have.
It seems like I have the EHS44, my first pair had a problem with the cable so I am using my dads samsung headphones now:)
So you say there is a big difference between the 64 and the 44 version?
I just took a quick look at the m5's, I don't need the mic because I listen to my music on a ipod or is there a difference in sound with the one with a mic or the one without?
Thank you again!post #23 of 3111/9/12 at 6:45amThread Starterpost #24 of 3111/9/12 at 7:07ampost #25 of 3111/9/12 at 11:18am
Looking at a pair of a-JAYS Threes for use with a Jabra Clipper and my iPhone 4, for mainly rock. How are the Threes with a low-amp device like the Clipper-will an amp benefit me much?post #26 of 3111/9/12 at 6:24pmThread StarterQuote:
The money for an amp is enough to get something better sounding than a-JAYS Three. This review was written 2 years ago when a-JAYS Three makes sense as somewhat budget IEM with good build quality, but the market has moved on. I'll suggest the t-JAYS Two for its two parts cable design for BT unit, plus you can find it for <$55 on eBay and it doesn't need amping.post #27 of 3111/10/12 at 11:56am
I would rather not use such expensive earbuds as the t-jays, I tend to be very hard on earbuds and do not want to drop $90 on buds that will be lucky to see next summer. Will an amp be significant on low-end buds or am I stuck with expensive ones?post #28 of 3111/10/12 at 5:45pmThread StarterQuote:
You do realized that I wrote '<$55' (that's under $55) on my previous reply? That's pretty much the same price you will have to pay for a full retail price a-JAYS.
Of course you can pick up a FiiO E6 for just under $30, but I really think you are trying to solve a simple problem with an overly complicated solution.post #29 of 3111/11/12 at 5:58am
My bad, I didn't realize they were used on ebay for that price-I saw ebay and assumed (incorrectly) you were suggesting a used purchase. Just saw a $40 pair of t-jays, would the amp benefit the t-jays at all? If I can get a pair for $40, I could afford an amp as well.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] a-JAYS Two, a-JAYS Three and t-JAYS Two: The Budget Invasion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q701 impressions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Yulong Sabre P18 power processing center and matching AC cable 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 10 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)