Have been using my iRiver H340 w/ rockbox for audiobooks, but I'm now in need of something more.
Specifically, the player should:
- audiobook support with multiple bookmarks
- support mp3, aac, wma, flac and wav w/ id3 tag support
- offer separate playback tempo control up to 200% of original (i.e. no pitch shifting)
- minimum 32GB storage space AND an SD-card slot w/ 32GB support
- good sound quality - doesn't have to be perfect or best of breed
- long playback time (i.e. battery life time) in the range of 30+ hrs
- USB mass storage drag & drop - no need for conversions or manufacturer specific sw
- hopefully not a brick, very clumsy UI, unresponsive
- stable output with low impedance headphones (e.g. IEMs)
Does such a beast or anything akin to it exist?
I'm not really looking for Wifi/bt/browser/video-playback/games features.
Just a good, solid audiobook player that does well enough with music as well.