The pelican 1010 cases look like a really good idea. lol. I usually just carry my IE8's around in a little Shure carrying case. I'd use the one the IE8's came with, since it seems really sturdy, but it's also really bulky.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Challenge - A Pro Gold Review (Yes, another one...) Last post on 8/22/11 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! Suggestions Please :-) Last post on 3/14/11 at 5:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with a long nose Last post on 2/8/11 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? - Page 3post #31 of 1139/2/10 at 10:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1139/2/10 at 10:55am
I just always have them plugged into my S9 and push them up through my shirt and let them dangle off the collar or wrap them around behind my neck and let them dangle (when they aren't in my ears). This way i always know where they are and they don't get tangled up in my pocket or stepped on or crushed, stolen, etc.post #33 of 1139/2/10 at 2:42pmpost #34 of 1139/2/10 at 2:56pmpost #35 of 1139/2/10 at 3:23pmpost #36 of 1139/2/10 at 6:05pmpost #37 of 1139/2/10 at 6:11pm
Actually, all I do is run the cable under my shirt, and when I'm not using my IEMs I hang them around the back of my neck, and put the earpieces under my shirt again from the other side. They don't get lost, makes it quick and easy for me to get them when I want to listen, and less microphonics when I do.
I'm a student though, and realise that it might look bit stupid with a business shirt. Also, sometimes people mistake the earpieces under my shirt for a third nipple. Good times.post #38 of 1139/2/10 at 6:13pmpost #39 of 1139/2/10 at 6:18pmThread Starterpost #40 of 1139/2/10 at 8:27pmQuote:
is the interior soft? (like foamie material for example)
post #41 of 1139/2/10 at 9:13pmpost #42 of 1139/2/10 at 9:17pmpost #43 of 1139/2/10 at 10:20pmpost #44 of 1139/2/10 at 11:14pm
I just ordered the OtterBox 2000 case from Amazon.
According to the dimension specifications on Apple.com, Headphonia.com, and the OtterBox 2000, it should be able to fit my 3rd Gen iPod Touch, Headstage Arrow, LOD, AND IE8's. It'll be nice to be able to carry all my portable audio gear with me in one package, as I am currently carrying all this crap in 2 packages.post #45 of 1139/3/10 at 12:52amQuote:Originally Posted by PANGES
I just ordered the OtterBox 2000 case from Amazon.
According to the dimension specifications on Apple.com, Headphonia.com, and the OtterBox 2000, it should be able to fit my 3rd Gen iPod Touch, Headstage Arrow, LOD, AND IE8's. It'll be nice to be able to carry all my portable audio gear with me in one package, as I am currently carrying all this crap in 2 packages.
cool! tell us when you managed to squeeze them in!
btw whats the real difference between the pelican cases and the otterbox ones? :SReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › BTG-Audio Cable Impressions, Reviews and Discussion | Sunrise,... 50 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Etyomotic ETY Kids 3 (with buttons and mic.) 3 minutes ago
- › Office headphones: SRH440, Q460, HD280 Pro or others 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › DAP/AMP with GR07 MKII sub 200$ range 5 minutes ago
- › M50s overrated? 6 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe