When I'm at work and not using my ER4P, I keep them in my bag with no case or pouch. It's unneeded since my bag isn't being sat on or thrown around or anything like that. And I'm not worried about it being stolen because ER4P is "the worst sounding hands-free in the world because it has no bass, it's ugly, the braided cable is not stylish and deep insertion will destroy your eardrums." No one here wants them except me.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Challenge - A Pro Gold Review (Yes, another one...) Last post on 8/22/11 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! Suggestions Please :-) Last post on 3/14/11 at 5:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with a long nose Last post on 2/8/11 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I want to start by saying thanks to Brainwavz for making this near excellent phone and Selsera for sending me a sample unit . And about Brainwavz , its around for nearly 7-8 years and has...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? - Page 8
post #106 of 113
4/13/13 at 3:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #107 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:24pm
post #108 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:31pm
post #109 of 113
5/25/13 at 4:05am
post #110 of 113
5/25/13 at 2:10pm
post #111 of 113
5/25/13 at 3:53pm
post #112 of 113
5/25/13 at 7:04pm
It has a lining to ensure that my iems don't move around in the case, and it also has a velvet lining in the bottom.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2303 Active Users (437 Members and 1866 Guests)
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Any old fart head-fi'ers still around? 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)