When I'm at work and not using my ER4P, I keep them in my bag with no case or pouch. It's unneeded since my bag isn't being sat on or thrown around or anything like that. And I'm not worried about it being stolen because ER4P is "the worst sounding hands-free in the world because it has no bass, it's ugly, the braided cable is not stylish and deep insertion will destroy your eardrums." No one here wants them except me.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Challenge - A Pro Gold Review (Yes, another one...) Last post on 8/22/11 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! Suggestions Please :-) Last post on 3/14/11 at 5:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with a long nose Last post on 2/8/11 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? - Page 8
post #106 of 113
4/13/13 at 3:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #107 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:24pm
post #108 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:31pm
post #109 of 113
5/25/13 at 4:05am
post #110 of 113
5/25/13 at 2:10pm
post #111 of 113
5/25/13 at 3:53pm
post #112 of 113
5/25/13 at 7:04pm
It has a lining to ensure that my iems don't move around in the case, and it also has a velvet lining in the bottom.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3544 Active Users (717 Members and 2827 Guests)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 35 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 44 seconds ago
- › FS: Schiit PYST USB Cable (Straight Wire USB-Link) 1m 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hello everybody and thanks for the information i need help finding... 1 minute ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2