When I'm at work and not using my ER4P, I keep them in my bag with no case or pouch. It's unneeded since my bag isn't being sat on or thrown around or anything like that. And I'm not worried about it being stolen because ER4P is "the worst sounding hands-free in the world because it has no bass, it's ugly, the braided cable is not stylish and deep insertion will destroy your eardrums." No one here wants them except me.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Challenge - A Pro Gold Review (Yes, another one...) Last post on 8/22/11 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! Suggestions Please :-) Last post on 3/14/11 at 5:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with a long nose Last post on 2/8/11 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? - Page 8
post #106 of 113
4/13/13 at 3:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #107 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:24pm
post #108 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:31pm
post #109 of 113
5/25/13 at 4:05am
post #110 of 113
5/25/13 at 2:10pm
post #111 of 113
5/25/13 at 3:53pm
post #112 of 113
5/25/13 at 7:04pm
It has a lining to ensure that my iems don't move around in the case, and it also has a velvet lining in the bottom.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3671 Active Users (719 Members and 2952 Guests)
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 23 seconds ago
- › Superlux 681 in NYC stores? [New Model] 26 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 26 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Opens its Flagship Store in Germany. Check out the full... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2