When I'm at work and not using my ER4P, I keep them in my bag with no case or pouch. It's unneeded since my bag isn't being sat on or thrown around or anything like that. And I'm not worried about it being stolen because ER4P is "the worst sounding hands-free in the world because it has no bass, it's ugly, the braided cable is not stylish and deep insertion will destroy your eardrums." No one here wants them except me.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Challenge - A Pro Gold Review (Yes, another one...) Last post on 8/22/11 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! Suggestions Please :-) Last post on 3/14/11 at 5:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with a long nose Last post on 2/8/11 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? - Page 8
post #106 of 113
4/13/13 at 3:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #107 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:24pm
post #108 of 113
5/20/13 at 10:31pm
post #109 of 113
5/25/13 at 4:05am
post #110 of 113
5/25/13 at 2:10pm
post #111 of 113
5/25/13 at 3:53pm
post #112 of 113
5/25/13 at 7:04pm
It has a lining to ensure that my iems don't move around in the case, and it also has a velvet lining in the bottom.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3083 Active Users (525 Members and 2558 Guests)
- › [Wanted] He audio Jade headphones 2 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 22 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 43 seconds ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears Under $300 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 3 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs Element 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3