Too late haha. I placed a bid on the first one, and yes apparently the Black box is the new 2014 Model. I will post pics if i win it! It should look exactly like SargeSagara ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7 Last post on 10/26/11 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to go from the Sony V6? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- sony mdr v-6 earcups... comfort issues? Last post on 9/20/10 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 948/4/14 at 9:57ampost #93 of 948/4/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by nuraman00
Are mine real or fake? I bought them 4 years ago in April 2010.
Earlier in the year, I replaced the ear pads.
My black leather bag had the white lettering.
The numbers seemed to match the indentations on the headband.
Here are some pics.
Last week, my headphones stopped working properly. I don't hear the full sound from them anymore when I plug them in, I only hear low end sounds like drums and some guitar. I don't hear higher end vocals or sounds.
However, if I plug them into the last groove, rather than all the way, I hear the full sound.
I don't trust the sound coming out of them properly anymore, though.
I can't find the instruction manual right now.
I think the packaging looked good, but it was 4 years ago.
Bump.post #94 of 948/17/14 at 8:49am
Did the real V6 ever come in a black box? All the unboxings show it in a gold box. I'm wondering about this:
The copyright date on it shows 2014; I wonder if Sony updated the box.
Edit: doh, just one page back, a discussion about the black box. Seems legit; why would the counterfeits change the box if the real ones didn't?
Edited by oryan_dunn - 8/17/14 at 9:01am
- Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics
- Headphone Impedance
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 8 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...