Too late haha. I placed a bid on the first one, and yes apparently the Black box is the new 2014 Model. I will post pics if i win it! It should look exactly like SargeSagara ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7 Last post on 10/26/11 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to go from the Sony V6? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- sony mdr v-6 earcups... comfort issues? Last post on 9/20/10 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 948/4/14 at 9:57ampost #93 of 948/4/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by nuraman00
Are mine real or fake? I bought them 4 years ago in April 2010.
Earlier in the year, I replaced the ear pads.
My black leather bag had the white lettering.
The numbers seemed to match the indentations on the headband.
Here are some pics.
Last week, my headphones stopped working properly. I don't hear the full sound from them anymore when I plug them in, I only hear low end sounds like drums and some guitar. I don't hear higher end vocals or sounds.
However, if I plug them into the last groove, rather than all the way, I hear the full sound.
I don't trust the sound coming out of them properly anymore, though.
I can't find the instruction manual right now.
I think the packaging looked good, but it was 4 years ago.
Bump.post #94 of 948/17/14 at 8:49am
Did the real V6 ever come in a black box? All the unboxings show it in a gold box. I'm wondering about this:
The copyright date on it shows 2014; I wonder if Sony updated the box.
Edit: doh, just one page back, a discussion about the black box. Seems legit; why would the counterfeits change the box if the real ones didn't?
Edited by oryan_dunn - 8/17/14 at 9:01am
- Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics
- Headphone Impedance
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 14 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › ES100: New Earbuds from HIFIMAN 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Bookshelf computer speakers for a room less than 100 sq. ft. 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)