Too late haha. I placed a bid on the first one, and yes apparently the Black box is the new 2014 Model. I will post pics if i win it! It should look exactly like SargeSagara ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7 Last post on 10/26/11 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to go from the Sony V6? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- sony mdr v-6 earcups... comfort issues? Last post on 9/20/10 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 948/4/14 at 9:57ampost #93 of 948/4/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by nuraman00
Are mine real or fake? I bought them 4 years ago in April 2010.
Earlier in the year, I replaced the ear pads.
My black leather bag had the white lettering.
The numbers seemed to match the indentations on the headband.
Here are some pics.
Last week, my headphones stopped working properly. I don't hear the full sound from them anymore when I plug them in, I only hear low end sounds like drums and some guitar. I don't hear higher end vocals or sounds.
However, if I plug them into the last groove, rather than all the way, I hear the full sound.
I don't trust the sound coming out of them properly anymore, though.
I can't find the instruction manual right now.
I think the packaging looked good, but it was 4 years ago.
Bump.post #94 of 948/17/14 at 8:49am
Did the real V6 ever come in a black box? All the unboxings show it in a gold box. I'm wondering about this:
The copyright date on it shows 2014; I wonder if Sony updated the box.
Edit: doh, just one page back, a discussion about the black box. Seems legit; why would the counterfeits change the box if the real ones didn't?
Edited by oryan_dunn - 8/17/14 at 9:01am
- Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics
- Headphone Impedance
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen preview world-tour--open for application until 7th... 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3