Too late haha. I placed a bid on the first one, and yes apparently the Black box is the new 2014 Model. I will post pics if i win it! It should look exactly like SargeSagara ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7 Last post on 10/26/11 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to go from the Sony V6? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- sony mdr v-6 earcups... comfort issues? Last post on 9/20/10 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 948/4/14 at 9:57ampost #93 of 948/4/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by nuraman00
Are mine real or fake? I bought them 4 years ago in April 2010.
Earlier in the year, I replaced the ear pads.
My black leather bag had the white lettering.
The numbers seemed to match the indentations on the headband.
Here are some pics.
Last week, my headphones stopped working properly. I don't hear the full sound from them anymore when I plug them in, I only hear low end sounds like drums and some guitar. I don't hear higher end vocals or sounds.
However, if I plug them into the last groove, rather than all the way, I hear the full sound.
I don't trust the sound coming out of them properly anymore, though.
I can't find the instruction manual right now.
I think the packaging looked good, but it was 4 years ago.
Bump.post #94 of 948/17/14 at 8:49am
Did the real V6 ever come in a black box? All the unboxings show it in a gold box. I'm wondering about this:
The copyright date on it shows 2014; I wonder if Sony updated the box.
Edit: doh, just one page back, a discussion about the black box. Seems legit; why would the counterfeits change the box if the real ones didn't?
Edited by oryan_dunn - 8/17/14 at 9:01am
- Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics
- Headphone Impedance
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 8 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 50 seconds ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 1 minute ago
- › "How to" - Best custom tips for IEMs ever. IMHO. with pics 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)