Too late haha. I placed a bid on the first one, and yes apparently the Black box is the new 2014 Model. I will post pics if i win it! It should look exactly like SargeSagara ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7 Last post on 10/26/11 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to go from the Sony V6? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- sony mdr v-6 earcups... comfort issues? Last post on 9/20/10 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 948/4/14 at 9:57ampost #93 of 948/4/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by nuraman00
Are mine real or fake? I bought them 4 years ago in April 2010.
Earlier in the year, I replaced the ear pads.
My black leather bag had the white lettering.
The numbers seemed to match the indentations on the headband.
Here are some pics.
Last week, my headphones stopped working properly. I don't hear the full sound from them anymore when I plug them in, I only hear low end sounds like drums and some guitar. I don't hear higher end vocals or sounds.
However, if I plug them into the last groove, rather than all the way, I hear the full sound.
I don't trust the sound coming out of them properly anymore, though.
I can't find the instruction manual right now.
I think the packaging looked good, but it was 4 years ago.
Bump.post #94 of 948/17/14 at 8:49am
Did the real V6 ever come in a black box? All the unboxings show it in a gold box. I'm wondering about this:
The copyright date on it shows 2014; I wonder if Sony updated the box.
Edit: doh, just one page back, a discussion about the black box. Seems legit; why would the counterfeits change the box if the real ones didn't?
Edited by oryan_dunn - 8/17/14 at 9:01am
- Sony MDR-V6 Counterfeit comparison thread w/ Pics
- Headphone Impedance
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 34 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Audeze LCD-3 2 minutes ago
- › E10k or e11k 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Star Wars Battlefront 6 minutes ago
- › ODAC gaming 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2