strangely, there's no trace of his $600 9V headphones cable in his ebay feedback.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
- Headphone Impedance
Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world.... - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Don't forget the attenuator that he recommends. Maybe you can add a nice pot to adjust the brightness.
i dont know anything about electronics but i play a little guitar and have tried a few amps. the best sound for clean was a homemade amp. very simple schematic from some old fender thing. i tried it for 10 minutes left dazzled, then tried it for a week i wondered hm, it costs 4 times less than the famous and fancy Deluxe Reverb and its pure clean sounds so much better?
this ebay deal looks like a joke or a bet or something but it reminded that weird $/sound quality "anomaly". we had a discussion later with more experienced dude, he told that the makers idea was to keep the wires as short as possible and use the simplest schematics and keep combining the stuff (old transformers and tubes). he said that it seems the more stuff you add to the path the more numb the sound tends to go.
a little bit off topic, sorry.
Even more impressive for only $470 + $500 nominal S&H charge
This is for an extremely rare TP-14 repeating tube amplifier equaliser
in excellent condition!
TP-14 Signal Corps equalising repeating tube amplifier.
Originaly designed to repeat and equalise long 600 Ohm lines,
it could be used as a killer eq. by an adventurous
producer to bring in very high frequecies etc. Winning bidder
must have a good knowledge of tube electronics to make full
It uses top military quality transformers filters, and two 6G6 tubes
each operating in Single Ended Class A for that great production of
- Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 17 seconds ago
- › Tube Amp Question 28 seconds ago
- › Good Amp and DAC? 58 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: TTVJ Flats 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 5 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)