It´s your money so why not :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world.... - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wow...that response is more than I would have probably expected. I do have to admit to some perverse curiosity, so if you feel adventurous, why not?
Me too: the battery is connected to the tubes to make them light up, but they aren't in the "circuit", which is just the input directly wired to the output ;)
Beat me to it....LOL!
Over at HeadWize, the Ciuffoli SESS has a tube, output transformer, one cap, and one resistor in the amp stage. Of course, it has a real power supply, too. Even better, you can buy the parts for less than half the cost of this one.
so who bought this sh.. ?
I can not wait to hear the respond of the buyer 5 minutes after looking at that thing !
that's an amplifier, as what it says .... so it receive the signal from the source, Pre amp is not the source.
the seller is not lying ... according to the 100% feedback he got ... so far .....
anyone bought this ?
Edited by calico88 - 8/31/10 at 6:07pm
No. "Silence" is "0db." There's such a thing as anti-Hertz, too. Something that can only be produced by two things: Pentagon sonic guns* and those home-theater guys who built the basement under the HT room into a transmission line-like enclosure using special subs, some don't have the normal dynamic suspended cone construction but I've seen one with an MTX Jackhammer.
*I think the US Navy is using it as a way to knock out small craft trying to board or (as with the Cole) bomb their bigger ships. Another concept prototype is to guard facilities or cover the President's emergency exit by arming a corrider with this. Can't remember if it was Popular Mechanics but the info that was disclosed so far was that the test subjects ran through the corridor, it fired, then they - very literally - spilled their guts out their rear end. Non-lethal level but still very, very messy. As an additional example, imagine that turkey "STEEL" starring Shaq.
- Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 45 seconds ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player... 49 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › I'll leave my smart phone home more often 2 minutes ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston 3 (2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Any BT IEM's similar to SE-215? 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2