It´s your money so why not :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
- Headphone Impedance
Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world.... - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wow...that response is more than I would have probably expected. I do have to admit to some perverse curiosity, so if you feel adventurous, why not?
Me too: the battery is connected to the tubes to make them light up, but they aren't in the "circuit", which is just the input directly wired to the output ;)
Beat me to it....LOL!
Over at HeadWize, the Ciuffoli SESS has a tube, output transformer, one cap, and one resistor in the amp stage. Of course, it has a real power supply, too. Even better, you can buy the parts for less than half the cost of this one.
so who bought this sh.. ?
I can not wait to hear the respond of the buyer 5 minutes after looking at that thing !
that's an amplifier, as what it says .... so it receive the signal from the source, Pre amp is not the source.
the seller is not lying ... according to the 100% feedback he got ... so far .....
anyone bought this ?
Edited by calico88 - 8/31/10 at 6:07pm
No. "Silence" is "0db." There's such a thing as anti-Hertz, too. Something that can only be produced by two things: Pentagon sonic guns* and those home-theater guys who built the basement under the HT room into a transmission line-like enclosure using special subs, some don't have the normal dynamic suspended cone construction but I've seen one with an MTX Jackhammer.
*I think the US Navy is using it as a way to knock out small craft trying to board or (as with the Cole) bomb their bigger ships. Another concept prototype is to guard facilities or cover the President's emergency exit by arming a corrider with this. Can't remember if it was Popular Mechanics but the info that was disclosed so far was that the test subjects ran through the corridor, it fired, then they - very literally - spilled their guts out their rear end. Non-lethal level but still very, very messy. As an additional example, imagine that turkey "STEEL" starring Shaq.
- Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Little-Dot MKIVse 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand + Appreciation 9 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 11 minutes ago
- › Momentum 2.0 over ear & DT1350(facelift version) AUS 12 minutes ago
- › Amp scaling with Hifiman he-400i and other planar magnetic headphones 12 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › DH Labs Red Wave Power Cord 1.5m /w Neotech Connectors 14 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2