It´s your money so why not :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
- Headphone Impedance
Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world.... - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wow...that response is more than I would have probably expected. I do have to admit to some perverse curiosity, so if you feel adventurous, why not?
Me too: the battery is connected to the tubes to make them light up, but they aren't in the "circuit", which is just the input directly wired to the output ;)
Beat me to it....LOL!
Over at HeadWize, the Ciuffoli SESS has a tube, output transformer, one cap, and one resistor in the amp stage. Of course, it has a real power supply, too. Even better, you can buy the parts for less than half the cost of this one.
so who bought this sh.. ?
I can not wait to hear the respond of the buyer 5 minutes after looking at that thing !
that's an amplifier, as what it says .... so it receive the signal from the source, Pre amp is not the source.
the seller is not lying ... according to the 100% feedback he got ... so far .....
anyone bought this ?
Edited by calico88 - 8/31/10 at 6:07pm
No. "Silence" is "0db." There's such a thing as anti-Hertz, too. Something that can only be produced by two things: Pentagon sonic guns* and those home-theater guys who built the basement under the HT room into a transmission line-like enclosure using special subs, some don't have the normal dynamic suspended cone construction but I've seen one with an MTX Jackhammer.
*I think the US Navy is using it as a way to knock out small craft trying to board or (as with the Cole) bomb their bigger ships. Another concept prototype is to guard facilities or cover the President's emergency exit by arming a corrider with this. Can't remember if it was Popular Mechanics but the info that was disclosed so far was that the test subjects ran through the corridor, it fired, then they - very literally - spilled their guts out their rear end. Non-lethal level but still very, very messy. As an additional example, imagine that turkey "STEEL" starring Shaq.
- Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for headphones under 100$ 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Help finding over-ear headphones with good positional audio mostly... 4 minutes ago
- › <50$ IEM recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi