It´s your money so why not :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
- Headphone Impedance
Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world.... - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wow...that response is more than I would have probably expected. I do have to admit to some perverse curiosity, so if you feel adventurous, why not?
Me too: the battery is connected to the tubes to make them light up, but they aren't in the "circuit", which is just the input directly wired to the output ;)
Beat me to it....LOL!
Over at HeadWize, the Ciuffoli SESS has a tube, output transformer, one cap, and one resistor in the amp stage. Of course, it has a real power supply, too. Even better, you can buy the parts for less than half the cost of this one.
so who bought this sh.. ?
I can not wait to hear the respond of the buyer 5 minutes after looking at that thing !
that's an amplifier, as what it says .... so it receive the signal from the source, Pre amp is not the source.
the seller is not lying ... according to the 100% feedback he got ... so far .....
anyone bought this ?
Edited by calico88 - 8/31/10 at 6:07pm
No. "Silence" is "0db." There's such a thing as anti-Hertz, too. Something that can only be produced by two things: Pentagon sonic guns* and those home-theater guys who built the basement under the HT room into a transmission line-like enclosure using special subs, some don't have the normal dynamic suspended cone construction but I've seen one with an MTX Jackhammer.
*I think the US Navy is using it as a way to knock out small craft trying to board or (as with the Cole) bomb their bigger ships. Another concept prototype is to guard facilities or cover the President's emergency exit by arming a corrider with this. Can't remember if it was Popular Mechanics but the info that was disclosed so far was that the test subjects ran through the corridor, it fired, then they - very literally - spilled their guts out their rear end. Non-lethal level but still very, very messy. As an additional example, imagine that turkey "STEEL" starring Shaq.
- Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 34 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 37 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 49 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M3 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Need albums similar to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 4 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 5 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3