It´s your money so why not :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
- Headphone Impedance
Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world.... - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wow...that response is more than I would have probably expected. I do have to admit to some perverse curiosity, so if you feel adventurous, why not?
Me too: the battery is connected to the tubes to make them light up, but they aren't in the "circuit", which is just the input directly wired to the output ;)
Beat me to it....LOL!
Over at HeadWize, the Ciuffoli SESS has a tube, output transformer, one cap, and one resistor in the amp stage. Of course, it has a real power supply, too. Even better, you can buy the parts for less than half the cost of this one.
so who bought this sh.. ?
I can not wait to hear the respond of the buyer 5 minutes after looking at that thing !
that's an amplifier, as what it says .... so it receive the signal from the source, Pre amp is not the source.
the seller is not lying ... according to the 100% feedback he got ... so far .....
anyone bought this ?
Edited by calico88 - 8/31/10 at 6:07pm
No. "Silence" is "0db." There's such a thing as anti-Hertz, too. Something that can only be produced by two things: Pentagon sonic guns* and those home-theater guys who built the basement under the HT room into a transmission line-like enclosure using special subs, some don't have the normal dynamic suspended cone construction but I've seen one with an MTX Jackhammer.
*I think the US Navy is using it as a way to knock out small craft trying to board or (as with the Cole) bomb their bigger ships. Another concept prototype is to guard facilities or cover the President's emergency exit by arming a corrider with this. Can't remember if it was Popular Mechanics but the info that was disclosed so far was that the test subjects ran through the corridor, it fired, then they - very literally - spilled their guts out their rear end. Non-lethal level but still very, very messy. As an additional example, imagine that turkey "STEEL" starring Shaq.
- Possibly the best tube headphone amplifier in the world....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 27 seconds ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Help choosing right IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 7 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 7 minutes ago
- › What's the Problem with the Sennheiser IE800 Compared to Other IEMs? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2