Thanks in advance.
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice on new headphones in the $300 range Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Denon AH D5000? Last post on 6/20/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: JMoney replacement Leather Ear Pads for Denon D2000 D5000 D7000 Last post on 8/9/12 at 10:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
I'm using this cable with my SMSL SD793-ii because its only option for a computer is its optical output. It does its job and for $8/6ft its worth it for sure. Overall just gives the user great...
-Introduction- HifiMe is a company that specializes in building bare-bones DAC with no frills, focusing entirely on price-to-performance ratios. That’s a good thing for audiophiles on a budget,...
-Introduction- It’s not often I have the chance to review products as high-end as the ZMF x Vibro MK II. I approached Zach in July, and asked for a loaner unit. One wasn’t readily available...
Firstly, many thanks to iFi for the loan of this amp. I am not affiliated with iFi, just a regular Head-Fi addict to happens to be lucky enough to get loan units now and again from the generous iFi...
Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?post #1 of 68/29/10 at 11:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/31/10 at 8:59amThread Starterpost #3 of 68/31/10 at 9:06ampost #4 of 68/31/10 at 9:27amThread StarterQuote:
Hmm, well, I guess it doesn't matter (all should be the same diameter if I'm not mistaken). I'd probably prefer D5000 or possibly D7000 for the best accuracy though.
Oh, and diameter would be at the base (the widest part).post #5 of 68/31/10 at 11:25pm
I got a 2000 cup sitting right here. The inner diameter of the widest part of the air chamber is 3.5". The outer diameter is 3 5/8". The cup actually gets wider than this, though. It has a lip on it which appears to trap leaking sound; this belt area is about 4"post #6 of 69/1/10 at 12:42pmThread Starter
Yeah I just looked at a pic and noticed the lip. Hmm, it might be just a bit too wide, it looks like 3-7/8" is about the widest that can fit. Guess I could always trim the cups a bit. I was seeing if I could replace the plastic cups on the A700s with those made for the Denons. The fit would be almost perfect except that lip is a bit too wide it seems.
- Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE 400 (S - REVISION) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Note 7 phone, with Exynos&Lucky or Snapdragon&Aqstic DACs... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Bloos
- › Arcam rHead - Discrete True-linear Class-A Analogue Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Cayin iHA-6 by Dillan
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by Dillan
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...