Thanks in advance.
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice on new headphones in the $300 range Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Denon AH D5000? Last post on 6/20/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: JMoney replacement Leather Ear Pads for Denon D2000 D5000 D7000 Last post on 8/9/12 at 10:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?post #1 of 68/29/10 at 11:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/31/10 at 8:59amThread Starterpost #3 of 68/31/10 at 9:06ampost #4 of 68/31/10 at 9:27amThread StarterQuote:
Hmm, well, I guess it doesn't matter (all should be the same diameter if I'm not mistaken). I'd probably prefer D5000 or possibly D7000 for the best accuracy though.
Oh, and diameter would be at the base (the widest part).post #5 of 68/31/10 at 11:25pm
I got a 2000 cup sitting right here. The inner diameter of the widest part of the air chamber is 3.5". The outer diameter is 3 5/8". The cup actually gets wider than this, though. It has a lip on it which appears to trap leaking sound; this belt area is about 4"post #6 of 69/1/10 at 12:42pmThread Starter
Yeah I just looked at a pic and noticed the lip. Hmm, it might be just a bit too wide, it looks like 3-7/8" is about the widest that can fit. Guess I could always trim the cups a bit. I was seeing if I could replace the plastic cups on the A700s with those made for the Denons. The fit would be almost perfect except that lip is a bit too wide it seems.
- Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 52 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 7 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 9 minutes ago
- › Review of Meier Audio Corda JAZZ with ƒƒ-technology upgrade 10 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones... 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3