Thanks in advance.
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice on new headphones in the $300 range Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Denon AH D5000? Last post on 6/20/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: JMoney replacement Leather Ear Pads for Denon D2000 D5000 D7000 Last post on 8/9/12 at 10:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?post #1 of 68/29/10 at 11:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/31/10 at 8:59amThread Starterpost #3 of 68/31/10 at 9:06ampost #4 of 68/31/10 at 9:27amThread StarterQuote:
Hmm, well, I guess it doesn't matter (all should be the same diameter if I'm not mistaken). I'd probably prefer D5000 or possibly D7000 for the best accuracy though.
Oh, and diameter would be at the base (the widest part).post #5 of 68/31/10 at 11:25pm
I got a 2000 cup sitting right here. The inner diameter of the widest part of the air chamber is 3.5". The outer diameter is 3 5/8". The cup actually gets wider than this, though. It has a lip on it which appears to trap leaking sound; this belt area is about 4"post #6 of 69/1/10 at 12:42pmThread Starter
Yeah I just looked at a pic and noticed the lip. Hmm, it might be just a bit too wide, it looks like 3-7/8" is about the widest that can fit. Guess I could always trim the cups a bit. I was seeing if I could replace the plastic cups on the A700s with those made for the Denons. The fit would be almost perfect except that lip is a bit too wide it seems.
- Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 8 seconds ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 21 seconds ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 21 seconds ago
- › Newbie needs your help with closed back headphones 25 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 59 seconds ago
- › Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro 1 minute ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear