Thanks in advance.
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice on new headphones in the $300 range Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Denon AH D5000? Last post on 6/20/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: JMoney replacement Leather Ear Pads for Denon D2000 D5000 D7000 Last post on 8/9/12 at 10:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?post #1 of 68/29/10 at 11:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/31/10 at 8:59amThread Starterpost #3 of 68/31/10 at 9:06ampost #4 of 68/31/10 at 9:27amThread StarterQuote:
Hmm, well, I guess it doesn't matter (all should be the same diameter if I'm not mistaken). I'd probably prefer D5000 or possibly D7000 for the best accuracy though.
Oh, and diameter would be at the base (the widest part).post #5 of 68/31/10 at 11:25pm
I got a 2000 cup sitting right here. The inner diameter of the widest part of the air chamber is 3.5". The outer diameter is 3 5/8". The cup actually gets wider than this, though. It has a lip on it which appears to trap leaking sound; this belt area is about 4"post #6 of 69/1/10 at 12:42pmThread Starter
Yeah I just looked at a pic and noticed the lip. Hmm, it might be just a bit too wide, it looks like 3-7/8" is about the widest that can fit. Guess I could always trim the cups a bit. I was seeing if I could replace the plastic cups on the A700s with those made for the Denons. The fit would be almost perfect except that lip is a bit too wide it seems.
- Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-M55X (or just the pads) 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bryston BHA-1 *PayPal & Shipping Included* 2 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear