Thanks in advance.
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice on new headphones in the $300 range Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Denon AH D5000? Last post on 6/20/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: JMoney replacement Leather Ear Pads for Denon D2000 D5000 D7000 Last post on 8/9/12 at 10:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?post #1 of 68/29/10 at 11:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/31/10 at 8:59amThread Starterpost #3 of 68/31/10 at 9:06ampost #4 of 68/31/10 at 9:27amThread StarterQuote:
Hmm, well, I guess it doesn't matter (all should be the same diameter if I'm not mistaken). I'd probably prefer D5000 or possibly D7000 for the best accuracy though.
Oh, and diameter would be at the base (the widest part).post #5 of 68/31/10 at 11:25pm
I got a 2000 cup sitting right here. The inner diameter of the widest part of the air chamber is 3.5". The outer diameter is 3 5/8". The cup actually gets wider than this, though. It has a lip on it which appears to trap leaking sound; this belt area is about 4"post #6 of 69/1/10 at 12:42pmThread Starter
Yeah I just looked at a pic and noticed the lip. Hmm, it might be just a bit too wide, it looks like 3-7/8" is about the widest that can fit. Guess I could always trim the cups a bit. I was seeing if I could replace the plastic cups on the A700s with those made for the Denons. The fit would be almost perfect except that lip is a bit too wide it seems.
- Anyone have or able to measure the cup diameter of Denon's quick?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Anyone know any similar songs, pieces to these, and in what genre... 47 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 6 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2