LCD-2 can take 15W... just saying the chances of getting a "blown" one are zero unless someone tapped them into their 1KW mono blocks ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 41post #601 of 61444/24/12 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 61444/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #603 of 61444/25/12 at 9:22amQuote:
Congrats! It is a small club..but as for me I need no other phones! I consider them HP Nirvana!post #604 of 61444/25/12 at 12:07pmpost #605 of 61444/25/12 at 12:41pm
Just got my new Bamboo LCD-2s in about 1.5 hours ago and I've been listening nonstop since then. I think they'll take a bit of adjusting to get used to. I'm going to withhold judgement on them for awhile because my extremely early impressions weren't great but I'm slowly warming up to them.post #606 of 61444/26/12 at 7:02ampost #607 of 61444/26/12 at 8:07am
LCD-2 Rev2 are great but greatness comes at a price. I found the Rev1/Burson match great, on the Rev2 though the Burson grain and dirty character really came through. On the GS-1 they are transparent and grain free though I do miss the stronger bottom of the Burson. The Burson DAC though was fantastic so I think its the final stage that adds the grain.post #608 of 61444/27/12 at 10:37pmpost #609 of 61444/28/12 at 4:06ampost #610 of 61444/28/12 at 12:59pmpost #611 of 61444/28/12 at 2:13pmpost #612 of 61444/29/12 at 8:52pm
I'm new to the thread. What does the photo help prove or disprove? I know about the rosewood vrs bamboo chat, and finally decided i couldn't see the difference when i was listening. What do I read to catch up?
post #613 of 61444/30/12 at 12:14amQuote:
it looks like the bamboo is more solid in build quality and lighter 20-30 grams, and have more treble than the old rosewood, i don't know about the new one.
just wanted to ask you how do they sound ?! i'm still waiting for mine to arrivepost #614 of 61445/2/12 at 4:52ampost #615 of 61445/2/12 at 8:21amQuote:
Nope that'd be the HE500's; LCD's are at the darker end of the spectrum while the HE800s the brighter end.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 8 seconds ago
- › Help me make the perfect planar magnetic headphones from the Fostex... 29 seconds ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 56 seconds ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 Australasian Tour 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Vsonic VSD5 lost of sound quality after being into the washing machine 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › NuForce USB DAC bundle with Virtue Audio RCA Pair 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2