LCD-2 can take 15W... just saying the chances of getting a "blown" one are zero unless someone tapped them into their 1KW mono blocks ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 41post #601 of 96754/24/12 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 96754/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #603 of 96754/25/12 at 9:22amQuote:
Congrats! It is a small club..but as for me I need no other phones! I consider them HP Nirvana!post #604 of 96754/25/12 at 12:07pmpost #605 of 96754/25/12 at 12:41pm
Just got my new Bamboo LCD-2s in about 1.5 hours ago and I've been listening nonstop since then. I think they'll take a bit of adjusting to get used to. I'm going to withhold judgement on them for awhile because my extremely early impressions weren't great but I'm slowly warming up to them.post #606 of 96754/26/12 at 7:02ampost #607 of 96754/26/12 at 8:07am
LCD-2 Rev2 are great but greatness comes at a price. I found the Rev1/Burson match great, on the Rev2 though the Burson grain and dirty character really came through. On the GS-1 they are transparent and grain free though I do miss the stronger bottom of the Burson. The Burson DAC though was fantastic so I think its the final stage that adds the grain.post #608 of 96754/27/12 at 10:37pmpost #609 of 96754/28/12 at 4:06ampost #610 of 96754/28/12 at 12:59pmpost #611 of 96754/28/12 at 2:13pmpost #612 of 96754/29/12 at 8:52pm
I'm new to the thread. What does the photo help prove or disprove? I know about the rosewood vrs bamboo chat, and finally decided i couldn't see the difference when i was listening. What do I read to catch up?
post #613 of 96754/30/12 at 12:14amQuote:
it looks like the bamboo is more solid in build quality and lighter 20-30 grams, and have more treble than the old rosewood, i don't know about the new one.
just wanted to ask you how do they sound ?! i'm still waiting for mine to arrivepost #614 of 96755/2/12 at 4:52ampost #615 of 96755/2/12 at 8:21amQuote:
Nope that'd be the HE500's; LCD's are at the darker end of the spectrum while the HE800s the brighter end.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-007MK2 13 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 28 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear