LCD-2 can take 15W... just saying the chances of getting a "blown" one are zero unless someone tapped them into their 1KW mono blocks ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 41post #601 of 50604/24/12 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 50604/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #603 of 50604/25/12 at 9:22amQuote:
Congrats! It is a small club..but as for me I need no other phones! I consider them HP Nirvana!post #604 of 50604/25/12 at 12:07pmpost #605 of 50604/25/12 at 12:41pm
Just got my new Bamboo LCD-2s in about 1.5 hours ago and I've been listening nonstop since then. I think they'll take a bit of adjusting to get used to. I'm going to withhold judgement on them for awhile because my extremely early impressions weren't great but I'm slowly warming up to them.post #606 of 50604/26/12 at 7:02ampost #607 of 50604/26/12 at 8:07am
LCD-2 Rev2 are great but greatness comes at a price. I found the Rev1/Burson match great, on the Rev2 though the Burson grain and dirty character really came through. On the GS-1 they are transparent and grain free though I do miss the stronger bottom of the Burson. The Burson DAC though was fantastic so I think its the final stage that adds the grain.post #608 of 50604/27/12 at 10:37pmpost #609 of 50604/28/12 at 4:06ampost #610 of 50604/28/12 at 12:59pmpost #611 of 50604/28/12 at 2:13pmpost #612 of 50604/29/12 at 8:52pm
I'm new to the thread. What does the photo help prove or disprove? I know about the rosewood vrs bamboo chat, and finally decided i couldn't see the difference when i was listening. What do I read to catch up?
post #613 of 50604/30/12 at 12:14amQuote:
it looks like the bamboo is more solid in build quality and lighter 20-30 grams, and have more treble than the old rosewood, i don't know about the new one.
just wanted to ask you how do they sound ?! i'm still waiting for mine to arrivepost #614 of 50605/2/12 at 4:52ampost #615 of 50605/2/12 at 8:21amQuote:
Nope that'd be the HE500's; LCD's are at the darker end of the spectrum while the HE800s the brighter end.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 58 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions and Appreciation... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 10 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 or Sennheiser Momentum 11 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)