LCD-2 can take 15W... just saying the chances of getting a "blown" one are zero unless someone tapped them into their 1KW mono blocks ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 41post #601 of 62644/24/12 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 62644/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #603 of 62644/25/12 at 9:22amQuote:
Congrats! It is a small club..but as for me I need no other phones! I consider them HP Nirvana!post #604 of 62644/25/12 at 12:07pmpost #605 of 62644/25/12 at 12:41pm
Just got my new Bamboo LCD-2s in about 1.5 hours ago and I've been listening nonstop since then. I think they'll take a bit of adjusting to get used to. I'm going to withhold judgement on them for awhile because my extremely early impressions weren't great but I'm slowly warming up to them.post #606 of 62644/26/12 at 7:02ampost #607 of 62644/26/12 at 8:07am
LCD-2 Rev2 are great but greatness comes at a price. I found the Rev1/Burson match great, on the Rev2 though the Burson grain and dirty character really came through. On the GS-1 they are transparent and grain free though I do miss the stronger bottom of the Burson. The Burson DAC though was fantastic so I think its the final stage that adds the grain.post #608 of 62644/27/12 at 10:37pmpost #609 of 62644/28/12 at 4:06ampost #610 of 62644/28/12 at 12:59pmpost #611 of 62644/28/12 at 2:13pmpost #612 of 62644/29/12 at 8:52pm
I'm new to the thread. What does the photo help prove or disprove? I know about the rosewood vrs bamboo chat, and finally decided i couldn't see the difference when i was listening. What do I read to catch up?
post #613 of 62644/30/12 at 12:14amQuote:
it looks like the bamboo is more solid in build quality and lighter 20-30 grams, and have more treble than the old rosewood, i don't know about the new one.
just wanted to ask you how do they sound ?! i'm still waiting for mine to arrivepost #614 of 62645/2/12 at 4:52ampost #615 of 62645/2/12 at 8:21amQuote:
Nope that'd be the HE500's; LCD's are at the darker end of the spectrum while the HE800s the brighter end.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › X3 1st gen new firmware news? 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 6 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 11 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 11 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 18 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)