The T1 and LCD-2 are similar? I'm getting confused.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 261post #3901 of 39078/27/14 at 6:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3902 of 39078/27/14 at 6:32pm
Surprisingly, yes (or at least on my setup they are). The OP asked for something similar to the LCD 2, but with more treble and larger soundstage so I'm not saying the T1s are the same as the LCD 2s, but the T1s share a similar warmth in the bass and mids while bringing a greater sense of space and more treble. They do have the potential to sound a bit peaky in the treble, but a nice tube amp or a musical sounding SS amp will easily take care of thatpost #3903 of 39078/27/14 at 6:33pm
Like so....bad practice not to revise the yoke rod position then I guess.
The plastic block the yoke rod goes through could simply be thicker to avoid headband rub on the leather.post #3904 of 39078/27/14 at 7:11pmQuote:
Does the bass compare?post #3905 of 39078/27/14 at 7:28pmpost #3906 of 39078/27/14 at 8:07pm
It's different. The T1s go just as deep and have good overall weight, but they don't have that speed and presence across the whole bass range that planars do.
If you want the same bass as the LCD 2 you probably need to stick to planars - perhaps the HE-6 as someone suggested earlier? Personally, I find the T1s are a great compliment because they're different enough to bring a different experience and therefore split head-time with the LCDs pretty evenly for me. If they were more similar I would probably find myself using just one or the other, but not both.post #3907 of 39078/28/14 at 7:38amQuote:
Here is my current model for comparison:
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Chord Hugo 6 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 17 seconds ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 38 seconds ago
- › IEM that sounds like Vsonic GR07 but without sibilance 47 seconds ago
- › CIEM Suggestion 57 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › I'm Interested in some Schiit... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)