- 524 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
As the rabbit hole of summit-fi in-ear monitors gets deeper and deeper, I find myself encountering the same issues over and over. Most of the high end multiple armature driver in-ear monitors in...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 212post #3166 of 97915/19/14 at 7:19pmThe Asgard 2 powers them just fine.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3167 of 97915/19/14 at 7:24pmpost #3168 of 97915/19/14 at 7:25pmpost #3169 of 97915/19/14 at 8:00pmpost #3170 of 97915/19/14 at 8:28pmWell I've been using a Fiio A1 with my LCD2s recently and compared to my WA6 the A1 seems to provide a more 3D sound and more bass impact. I don't know if it's the A1's extra power or something else but I highly recommend it if you can find one.post #3171 of 97915/23/14 at 6:04ampost #3172 of 97915/23/14 at 6:08amQuote:
Yes !post #3173 of 97915/23/14 at 8:04ampost #3174 of 97915/23/14 at 8:40ampost #3175 of 97915/23/14 at 9:55ampost #3176 of 97915/23/14 at 10:45ampost #3177 of 97915/23/14 at 6:46pmThat's understandable I guess, I personally think the LCD-X is the best one out of them all.post #3178 of 97915/23/14 at 6:48pmpost #3179 of 97915/23/14 at 6:51pmTo me the LCD-3 are a little too bright and the LCD-2 are a little too dark, LCD-X sound just right and most neutral. But I'd pick the 2 over the 3.
Edited by Danz03 - 5/23/14 at 6:52pmpost #3180 of 97915/24/14 at 3:01am
Not that it means anything but I went to 4 different on-line retailers and every one was out of stock on the LCD2. Not sure what that means but it seems a bit odd. They had the other models but not this one. Either they are selling like never before or Audeze is concentrating their manufacturing on the higher priced models over this one. I got one coming but it is going to be a while before I get it, week to ten days is what they told me when I ordered. I sure hope I like it after all the trouble I had to go through to get one.
Edited by HPiper - 5/24/14 at 3:03am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Cardas clear HD800 cable 1 minute ago
- › Rampant scammers on amazon 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 8 minutes ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 8 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 9 minutes ago
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear