Here is the chronology (apologize for my english, I'm posting through iPhone as well)
1. I check with them to upgrade the connector from the wood straight to new metal angled connector, they quoted me the price and also inform that I need to pay shipping two ways.
2. I refused to do the upgrade (shipping fee is too much) and then I told them that I can feel static on the wood cup
3. As in my previous quote from email from them stated that they want to inspect my unit regarding the static and they agree to pay the return shipment so I agree to do the upgrade and send my LCD 2.2 to them right away
4. I notice about the Fazors upgrade so I made inquiry about this and they quoted me the price
5. Because of the price diff between Fazors upgrade vs Connector upgrade isn't much, I told them to cancel connector upgrade and do Fazors upgrade instead
6. Just before boarding for my holiday I got the email from my previous post. They have received my LCD and told me to pay the return fee.
From the previous post they stated that they want to do inspection whether I want to do any upgrade it doesn't matter. This is my understanding but maybe I got it wrong.
I just kept wondering about this in my flight. Such company with good reputation in this forum can treat customer like this, it is just unacceptable for me. Maybe it is acceptable for you guys, I don't know.
I think that they meant they would ONLY pay return shipping for the inspection, because they didn't do anything to it. WIth the fazor's being added, I think they wanted you to pay for shipping, since they did do something
I am completely wrong, and they didn't remember they said they would pay for return shipping. It also could've been a different employee from both message's, so the other one didn't realize that they were supposed to pay shipping both ways.