Just wondering if anybody has used the leather care kit offered by Audeze and if they thought it is worth while using?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an...
Lately, it seems that I’ve found myself more and more frequently using high power requirement cans on the go. The downside with that is that my phone & likely not even my DAP has enough juice...
My preferred sound signature: A bit bass heavy, forward mids, and neutral treble. Love high detailed and clear sound. *All critical listening is done using a Chord Mojo* In almost every...
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 109595/12/14 at 11:05pmQuote:
Good timing haha. I ordered mine a few days ago and got it today. I use it for my Alpha Dog pads which are lambskin leather like Audeze. I put a pea-sized amount on the microfiber cloth they give you(which is a very nice cloth) and rub it into the leather til it all sparkles. It rubbed in very easily and gave the headphones a nice sheen and feeling of rejuvenation. There is also a nice pleasant orange smell with a slight hint of carnauba wax. For $10 and free shipping I wouldn't say its a bad deal at all. I would have done more research on this to see if there are cheaper leather conditioners but I didn't try and bother.post #3093 of 109595/12/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by wahsmoh
Good timing haha. I ordered mine a few days ago and got it today. I use it for my Alpha Dog pads which are lambskin leather like Audeze. I put a pea-sized amount on the microfiber cloth they give you(which is a very nice cloth) and rub it into the leather til it all sparkles. It rubbed in very easily and gave the headphones a nice sheen and feeling of rejuvenation. There is also a nice pleasant orange smell with a slight hint of carnauba wax. For $10 and free shipping I wouldn't say its a bad deal at all. I would have done more research on this to see if there are cheaper leather conditioners but I didn't try and bother.
Thanks, order placed!post #3094 of 109595/13/14 at 3:06amQuote:generally speaking, everything that the 650's do well is done better on the lcd2's. better, lower bass, better mids, and clearer, better treble. I think of the LCD2's like a super 650.Originally Posted by YoYo JoKeR
Im so torn
HD800 : Amp finnicky, Bright.
LCD2 : Comfort, Dark.
Yeah I cannot invest more than 300$ for amp [ For an year or so] So itsO2/ODAC...
My Ears are large [8 CM long top to bottom]
How dark is LCD2's signature? Darker than HD 650?
How long is warranty period of LCD2?
Quality and Build? Service from Audeze?
Any known flaws in design or drivers or body?
Thanks!post #3095 of 109595/13/14 at 3:28ampost #3096 of 109595/13/14 at 4:05ampost #3097 of 109595/13/14 at 4:19ampost #3098 of 109595/13/14 at 6:02ampost #3099 of 109595/13/14 at 6:51ampost #3100 of 109595/13/14 at 6:54ampost #3101 of 109595/13/14 at 6:55ampost #3102 of 109595/13/14 at 9:00amQuote:
You think there is a massive difference ?? Or what made the lcd2's famous signature is disappearing
With the description I read about fazor or not, I would choose non fazor alsopost #3103 of 109595/13/14 at 9:20ampost #3104 of 109595/13/14 at 9:52am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 51 seconds ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Summer Kick-Off Meet: Saturday - May 20th,... 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW AUDIO: Resonate IEM – The Grand Tour 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Release----Mixcder Wired Earbuds X5 Tests and Reviews Start now 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear