Just wondering if anybody has used the leather care kit offered by Audeze and if they thought it is worth while using?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 207
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3092 of 105775/12/14 at 11:05pmQuote:
Good timing haha. I ordered mine a few days ago and got it today. I use it for my Alpha Dog pads which are lambskin leather like Audeze. I put a pea-sized amount on the microfiber cloth they give you(which is a very nice cloth) and rub it into the leather til it all sparkles. It rubbed in very easily and gave the headphones a nice sheen and feeling of rejuvenation. There is also a nice pleasant orange smell with a slight hint of carnauba wax. For $10 and free shipping I wouldn't say its a bad deal at all. I would have done more research on this to see if there are cheaper leather conditioners but I didn't try and bother.post #3093 of 105775/12/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by wahsmoh
Good timing haha. I ordered mine a few days ago and got it today. I use it for my Alpha Dog pads which are lambskin leather like Audeze. I put a pea-sized amount on the microfiber cloth they give you(which is a very nice cloth) and rub it into the leather til it all sparkles. It rubbed in very easily and gave the headphones a nice sheen and feeling of rejuvenation. There is also a nice pleasant orange smell with a slight hint of carnauba wax. For $10 and free shipping I wouldn't say its a bad deal at all. I would have done more research on this to see if there are cheaper leather conditioners but I didn't try and bother.
Thanks, order placed!post #3094 of 105775/13/14 at 3:06amQuote:generally speaking, everything that the 650's do well is done better on the lcd2's. better, lower bass, better mids, and clearer, better treble. I think of the LCD2's like a super 650.Originally Posted by YoYo JoKeR
Im so torn
HD800 : Amp finnicky, Bright.
LCD2 : Comfort, Dark.
Yeah I cannot invest more than 300$ for amp [ For an year or so] So itsO2/ODAC...
My Ears are large [8 CM long top to bottom]
How dark is LCD2's signature? Darker than HD 650?
How long is warranty period of LCD2?
Quality and Build? Service from Audeze?
Any known flaws in design or drivers or body?
Thanks!post #3095 of 105775/13/14 at 3:28ampost #3096 of 105775/13/14 at 4:05ampost #3097 of 105775/13/14 at 4:19ampost #3098 of 105775/13/14 at 6:02ampost #3099 of 105775/13/14 at 6:51ampost #3100 of 105775/13/14 at 6:54ampost #3101 of 105775/13/14 at 6:55ampost #3102 of 105775/13/14 at 9:00amQuote:
You think there is a massive difference ?? Or what made the lcd2's famous signature is disappearing
With the description I read about fazor or not, I would choose non fazor alsopost #3103 of 105775/13/14 at 9:20ampost #3104 of 105775/13/14 at 9:52am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 43 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 57 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO Releases the New Firmware FW1.1.1 for X5 3rd gen 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear