I'm wondering what mine are? The graph says they were measured Dec. 17, 2013, but they look more like the original Rev2 graphs than the new ones with rolled off bass and the 10khz boost.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 185post #2761 of 58093/25/14 at 10:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2762 of 58093/25/14 at 10:46amQuote:
That really concerns me. That rolloff is ugly looking and the last thing I want in headphones.post #2763 of 58093/25/14 at 10:59amQuote:
Here was mine (measured Oct. 2013) compared beside yours... it doesn't seem to have rolloff on the bass... it does have the slight boost after 10K tho.
The bass rolloff on that pair seems like an anomaly.post #2764 of 58093/25/14 at 12:44pmpost #2765 of 58093/25/14 at 2:44pm
WOW... received the extended yoke rods I ordered, and just installed them. SOOOOOO much better in terms of comfort . Anyone out there with worries about comfort for a gigantic head, there is hope!post #2766 of 58093/25/14 at 3:51pmQuote:
Was it easy to do? I'm thinking of getting the extended rods myself.post #2767 of 58093/25/14 at 4:07pm
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).post #2768 of 58093/25/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by joebobbilly
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).
Many thankspost #2769 of 58093/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #2770 of 58093/25/14 at 10:16pmpost #2771 of 58093/26/14 at 12:13am
The original was indeed rev.1 and only dubbed revision 1 because there was a change to the straight down connectors to angled, people can get confused but it was more like a prototype design and not many were released publicly very much like the LCD1's. There has only been 2 LCD2's. Revision 1 and revision 2. Both revisions have undergone minor cosmetic transplants due to reliability issues with wood cracking in the past.
It is LCD1, LCD2/ later on rev.1 and rev.2 and LCD3 (although there are 2 versions not revisions of the LCD3's).
Edited by DefQon - 3/26/14 at 12:17ampost #2772 of 58093/26/14 at 5:22am
Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Jamiepost #2773 of 58093/26/14 at 7:20amQuote:Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Mine cost me $850 and I got to try them on a ALO studio six before pulling the trigger. I thought that was reasonable.post #2774 of 58093/26/14 at 7:43am
Hello LCD2 fellow owners,
I am looking for a mid-fi amps ($400-$800) with neutral signature so it can pairs with many headphone like my LCD2, Alpha Dog, and if I ever own the HD800 someday.
I dont mind if it's tube or SS amp and must have a single ended output. What would you recommend me?
If you are going to suggest me the Schiit Lyr, many people said its a bad pairing with summit-fi cans like LCD2 and HD800.post #2775 of 58093/26/14 at 7:47am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 8 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 43 seconds ago
- › Senn HD650 with sparkle and sharp punchy bass 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 54 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 BRAND NEW! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2