I'm wondering what mine are? The graph says they were measured Dec. 17, 2013, but they look more like the original Rev2 graphs than the new ones with rolled off bass and the 10khz boost.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 185post #2761 of 107383/25/14 at 10:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2762 of 107383/25/14 at 10:46amQuote:
That really concerns me. That rolloff is ugly looking and the last thing I want in headphones.post #2763 of 107383/25/14 at 10:59amQuote:
Here was mine (measured Oct. 2013) compared beside yours... it doesn't seem to have rolloff on the bass... it does have the slight boost after 10K tho.
The bass rolloff on that pair seems like an anomaly.post #2764 of 107383/25/14 at 12:44pmpost #2765 of 107383/25/14 at 2:44pm
WOW... received the extended yoke rods I ordered, and just installed them. SOOOOOO much better in terms of comfort . Anyone out there with worries about comfort for a gigantic head, there is hope!post #2766 of 107383/25/14 at 3:51pmQuote:
Was it easy to do? I'm thinking of getting the extended rods myself.post #2767 of 107383/25/14 at 4:07pm
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).post #2768 of 107383/25/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by joebobbilly
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).
Many thankspost #2769 of 107383/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #2770 of 107383/25/14 at 10:16pmpost #2771 of 107383/26/14 at 12:13am
The original was indeed rev.1 and only dubbed revision 1 because there was a change to the straight down connectors to angled, people can get confused but it was more like a prototype design and not many were released publicly very much like the LCD1's. There has only been 2 LCD2's. Revision 1 and revision 2. Both revisions have undergone minor cosmetic transplants due to reliability issues with wood cracking in the past.
It is LCD1, LCD2/ later on rev.1 and rev.2 and LCD3 (although there are 2 versions not revisions of the LCD3's).
Edited by DefQon - 3/26/14 at 12:17ampost #2772 of 107383/26/14 at 5:22am
Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Jamiepost #2773 of 107383/26/14 at 7:20amQuote:Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Mine cost me $850 and I got to try them on a ALO studio six before pulling the trigger. I thought that was reasonable.post #2774 of 107383/26/14 at 7:43am
Hello LCD2 fellow owners,
I am looking for a mid-fi amps ($400-$800) with neutral signature so it can pairs with many headphone like my LCD2, Alpha Dog, and if I ever own the HD800 someday.
I dont mind if it's tube or SS amp and must have a single ended output. What would you recommend me?
If you are going to suggest me the Schiit Lyr, many people said its a bad pairing with summit-fi cans like LCD2 and HD800.post #2775 of 107383/26/14 at 7:47am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 11 minutes ago
- › How to describe sound 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 11 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 12 minutes ago
- › best rubycon blackgate's alternative 12 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear