I'm wondering what mine are? The graph says they were measured Dec. 17, 2013, but they look more like the original Rev2 graphs than the new ones with rolled off bass and the 10khz boost.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 185post #2761 of 61473/25/14 at 10:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2762 of 61473/25/14 at 10:46amQuote:
That really concerns me. That rolloff is ugly looking and the last thing I want in headphones.post #2763 of 61473/25/14 at 10:59amQuote:
Here was mine (measured Oct. 2013) compared beside yours... it doesn't seem to have rolloff on the bass... it does have the slight boost after 10K tho.
The bass rolloff on that pair seems like an anomaly.post #2764 of 61473/25/14 at 12:44pm
I don't know about revisions but I have a pair of new lcd-2s (less than a month old) and they are absolutely amazing. I would be more concerned about your source, amp etc.post #2765 of 61473/25/14 at 2:44pm
WOW... received the extended yoke rods I ordered, and just installed them. SOOOOOO much better in terms of comfort . Anyone out there with worries about comfort for a gigantic head, there is hope!post #2766 of 61473/25/14 at 3:51pmQuote:
Was it easy to do? I'm thinking of getting the extended rods myself.post #2767 of 61473/25/14 at 4:07pm
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).post #2768 of 61473/25/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by joebobbilly
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).
Many thankspost #2769 of 61473/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #2770 of 61473/25/14 at 10:16pmpost #2771 of 61473/26/14 at 12:13am
The original was indeed rev.1 and only dubbed revision 1 because there was a change to the straight down connectors to angled, people can get confused but it was more like a prototype design and not many were released publicly very much like the LCD1's. There has only been 2 LCD2's. Revision 1 and revision 2. Both revisions have undergone minor cosmetic transplants due to reliability issues with wood cracking in the past.
It is LCD1, LCD2/ later on rev.1 and rev.2 and LCD3 (although there are 2 versions not revisions of the LCD3's).
Edited by DefQon - 3/26/14 at 12:17ampost #2772 of 61473/26/14 at 5:22am
Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Jamiepost #2773 of 61473/26/14 at 7:20amQuote:Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Mine cost me $850 and I got to try them on a ALO studio six before pulling the trigger. I thought that was reasonable.post #2774 of 61473/26/14 at 7:43am
Hello LCD2 fellow owners,
I am looking for a mid-fi amps ($400-$800) with neutral signature so it can pairs with many headphone like my LCD2, Alpha Dog, and if I ever own the HD800 someday.
I dont mind if it's tube or SS amp and must have a single ended output. What would you recommend me?
If you are going to suggest me the Schiit Lyr, many people said its a bad pairing with summit-fi cans like LCD2 and HD800.post #2775 of 61473/26/14 at 7:47am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2