I'm wondering what mine are? The graph says they were measured Dec. 17, 2013, but they look more like the original Rev2 graphs than the new ones with rolled off bass and the 10khz boost.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 185post #2761 of 60003/25/14 at 10:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2762 of 60003/25/14 at 10:46amQuote:
That really concerns me. That rolloff is ugly looking and the last thing I want in headphones.post #2763 of 60003/25/14 at 10:59amQuote:
Here was mine (measured Oct. 2013) compared beside yours... it doesn't seem to have rolloff on the bass... it does have the slight boost after 10K tho.
The bass rolloff on that pair seems like an anomaly.post #2764 of 60003/25/14 at 12:44pmpost #2765 of 60003/25/14 at 2:44pm
WOW... received the extended yoke rods I ordered, and just installed them. SOOOOOO much better in terms of comfort . Anyone out there with worries about comfort for a gigantic head, there is hope!post #2766 of 60003/25/14 at 3:51pmQuote:
Was it easy to do? I'm thinking of getting the extended rods myself.post #2767 of 60003/25/14 at 4:07pm
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).post #2768 of 60003/25/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by joebobbilly
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).
Many thankspost #2769 of 60003/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #2770 of 60003/25/14 at 10:16pmpost #2771 of 60003/26/14 at 12:13am
The original was indeed rev.1 and only dubbed revision 1 because there was a change to the straight down connectors to angled, people can get confused but it was more like a prototype design and not many were released publicly very much like the LCD1's. There has only been 2 LCD2's. Revision 1 and revision 2. Both revisions have undergone minor cosmetic transplants due to reliability issues with wood cracking in the past.
It is LCD1, LCD2/ later on rev.1 and rev.2 and LCD3 (although there are 2 versions not revisions of the LCD3's).
Edited by DefQon - 3/26/14 at 12:17ampost #2772 of 60003/26/14 at 5:22am
Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Jamiepost #2773 of 60003/26/14 at 7:20amQuote:Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Mine cost me $850 and I got to try them on a ALO studio six before pulling the trigger. I thought that was reasonable.post #2774 of 60003/26/14 at 7:43am
Hello LCD2 fellow owners,
I am looking for a mid-fi amps ($400-$800) with neutral signature so it can pairs with many headphone like my LCD2, Alpha Dog, and if I ever own the HD800 someday.
I dont mind if it's tube or SS amp and must have a single ended output. What would you recommend me?
If you are going to suggest me the Schiit Lyr, many people said its a bad pairing with summit-fi cans like LCD2 and HD800.post #2775 of 60003/26/14 at 7:47am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 2359glenn | studio 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM tips? 2 minutes ago
- › Turntable Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 5 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2