I'm wondering what mine are? The graph says they were measured Dec. 17, 2013, but they look more like the original Rev2 graphs than the new ones with rolled off bass and the 10khz boost.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 185post #2761 of 83783/25/14 at 10:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2762 of 83783/25/14 at 10:46amQuote:
That really concerns me. That rolloff is ugly looking and the last thing I want in headphones.post #2763 of 83783/25/14 at 10:59amQuote:
Here was mine (measured Oct. 2013) compared beside yours... it doesn't seem to have rolloff on the bass... it does have the slight boost after 10K tho.
The bass rolloff on that pair seems like an anomaly.post #2764 of 83783/25/14 at 12:44pm
I don't know about revisions but I have a pair of new lcd-2s (less than a month old) and they are absolutely amazing. I would be more concerned about your source, amp etc.post #2765 of 83783/25/14 at 2:44pm
WOW... received the extended yoke rods I ordered, and just installed them. SOOOOOO much better in terms of comfort . Anyone out there with worries about comfort for a gigantic head, there is hope!post #2766 of 83783/25/14 at 3:51pmQuote:
Was it easy to do? I'm thinking of getting the extended rods myself.post #2767 of 83783/25/14 at 4:07pm
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).post #2768 of 83783/25/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by joebobbilly
Very easy... if you look on the current ones... there is a flat head screw on top and a Philips screw on the bottom. You just have to unscrew both, remove the rod from both the headband and the cup bracket and then install the longer ones in reverse order of what you did. Took 10 mins tops (half that time was for me lookin around for where i misplaced my flathead bit ).
Many thankspost #2769 of 83783/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #2770 of 83783/25/14 at 10:16pmpost #2771 of 83783/26/14 at 12:13am
The original was indeed rev.1 and only dubbed revision 1 because there was a change to the straight down connectors to angled, people can get confused but it was more like a prototype design and not many were released publicly very much like the LCD1's. There has only been 2 LCD2's. Revision 1 and revision 2. Both revisions have undergone minor cosmetic transplants due to reliability issues with wood cracking in the past.
It is LCD1, LCD2/ later on rev.1 and rev.2 and LCD3 (although there are 2 versions not revisions of the LCD3's).
Edited by DefQon - 3/26/14 at 12:17ampost #2772 of 83783/26/14 at 5:22am
Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Jamiepost #2773 of 83783/26/14 at 7:20amQuote:Hi guys thinking about picking up a pair of used Audeze LCD-2 Rev 2s which a work colleague is selling. I have no idea what a used pair might be worth, wondering if someone can give me an idea of what a fair price range would be for a used pair?
Mine cost me $850 and I got to try them on a ALO studio six before pulling the trigger. I thought that was reasonable.post #2774 of 83783/26/14 at 7:43am
Hello LCD2 fellow owners,
I am looking for a mid-fi amps ($400-$800) with neutral signature so it can pairs with many headphone like my LCD2, Alpha Dog, and if I ever own the HD800 someday.
I dont mind if it's tube or SS amp and must have a single ended output. What would you recommend me?
If you are going to suggest me the Schiit Lyr, many people said its a bad pairing with summit-fi cans like LCD2 and HD800.post #2775 of 83783/26/14 at 7:47am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 8 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 25 seconds ago
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 9 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-AS800AP Splashproof Sporty In-Earphone - Black... by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by ezekiel77
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...