Spent some time on the phone with Alex yesterday, definitely some interesting information on current builds of LCD-2, X, and 3. Review with info should be up tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 107633/21/14 at 7:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 107633/21/14 at 7:57amQuote:
That is fantastic to hear! Thanks Tyll!post #2703 of 107633/21/14 at 8:20ampost #2704 of 107633/21/14 at 8:58amQuote:
Sweet! The receipt on mine is dated Nov. 2013... I'll post the Freq graph when I get the chance... might be till tmrw, won't get home till late tonight.post #2705 of 107633/21/14 at 9:45ampost #2706 of 107633/21/14 at 9:50amI posted this in the other thread as well, mine were measured a week before Christmas. They don't seem to be boosted in the highs as much as some. Which I'm very fine with.post #2707 of 107633/21/14 at 2:34pmQuote:
Really looking forward to this as well. Thanks, Tyll.post #2708 of 107633/21/14 at 2:56pmpost #2709 of 107633/21/14 at 5:58pmTried a pair of the LCD2 again in bamboo. Um. Yeah. That's my next pair. They're not nearly as bass heavy as people say, more like bass full and pleasant. And it loved them this time.post #2710 of 107633/21/14 at 6:40pm
Yeah, out of all the high end pairs I've tried, they sounded the most natural and dare I say neutral... perhaps 'dark' but only compared to most flagships - which are usually bright IMHO. I think my younger ears are more sensitive to treble than some of the people on this forum. The bass and mids are so well integrated that talking about them separately is nonsense... dry when called for, detailed, and natural, just like it should be. I almost felt they were more natural sounding than the LCD-3's, even though the sound wasn't as inviting and lush. By far the best audio experience I've had, I've basically decided to get a pair in about 6 weeks or so. Endgame for me for sure!post #2711 of 107633/21/14 at 8:04pmpost #2712 of 107633/21/14 at 10:18pmQuote:
Here's mine... seems mine is a tad brighter with bit more energy from 10-15K =) not to the point of fatiguing though.post #2713 of 107633/22/14 at 12:58ampost #2714 of 107633/22/14 at 12:59am
BTW, these sound wonderful out of a DACPort...I've been using it for a few days now. I must say I'm in love. Beautiful sound, and not overly bright or dark. Pretty much bang on neutral, except for some very slight bass emphasis, but it wouldn't be any more than +1db...it's very flat all the way to about 1.5khz.post #2715 of 107633/22/14 at 2:19am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 42 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO 50 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear