Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
As the rabbit hole of summit-fi in-ear monitors gets deeper and deeper, I find myself encountering the same issues over and over. Most of the high end multiple armature driver in-ear monitors in...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 172
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 97912/24/14 at 5:34pmpost #2568 of 97912/24/14 at 5:41pmpost #2569 of 97912/24/14 at 5:45pmpost #2570 of 97912/24/14 at 5:50pmWA3....not enough power but pleasing at low levels. Other than that, no.post #2571 of 97912/24/14 at 5:55pmQuote:
I know, broken english is a trait of mine when I post online on forums.Quote:
WA3 not enough powah for the LCD2's, need MOAR powah. WA3 isn't suited for driving low z headphones anyway. I remember trying some portable's on it (32 and 80ohms) and it sounded like crap. Massive cut off in the bass region probably due to the low farad rating of the caps in the output stage.post #2572 of 97912/24/14 at 6:59pmpost #2573 of 97912/24/14 at 7:02pmpost #2574 of 97912/24/14 at 8:55pmpost #2575 of 97912/25/14 at 10:36pmpost #2576 of 97913/1/14 at 2:42ampost #2577 of 97913/1/14 at 5:41amThe overhead lighting may be exaggerating the shine a little, but that's pretty much fresh out of the box from HeadRoom (who was excellent to deal with).post #2578 of 97913/1/14 at 7:10ampost #2579 of 97913/1/14 at 7:32amQuote:
Absolutely. Alpha and omega. What kind of amplification do you currently run?post #2580 of 97913/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
I have a Schiit Asgard 2 right now, and a Vali on the way. I would probably get a Lyr for the LCD's.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Cardas clear HD800 cable 1 minute ago
- › Rampant scammers on amazon 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 8 minutes ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 8 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 9 minutes ago
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear