Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Back in March, I received the Zens from Lee of Venture Electronics in exchange for my honest impressions. I was a bit hesitant because I have never enjoyed earbuds, and that bias had me a bit...
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 172
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 66382/24/14 at 5:34pmpost #2568 of 66382/24/14 at 5:41pmpost #2569 of 66382/24/14 at 5:45pmpost #2570 of 66382/24/14 at 5:50pmWA3....not enough power but pleasing at low levels. Other than that, no.post #2571 of 66382/24/14 at 5:55pmQuote:
I know, broken english is a trait of mine when I post online on forums.Quote:
WA3 not enough powah for the LCD2's, need MOAR powah. WA3 isn't suited for driving low z headphones anyway. I remember trying some portable's on it (32 and 80ohms) and it sounded like crap. Massive cut off in the bass region probably due to the low farad rating of the caps in the output stage.post #2572 of 66382/24/14 at 6:59pmpost #2573 of 66382/24/14 at 7:02pmpost #2574 of 66382/24/14 at 8:55pmpost #2575 of 66382/25/14 at 10:36pmpost #2576 of 66383/1/14 at 2:42am
Is this the result of polish? Or was there other treatment involved?
My LCDs came with a "wood care kit" - hah!post #2577 of 66383/1/14 at 5:41amThe overhead lighting may be exaggerating the shine a little, but that's pretty much fresh out of the box from HeadRoom (who was excellent to deal with).post #2578 of 66383/1/14 at 7:10ampost #2579 of 66383/1/14 at 7:32amQuote:
Absolutely. Alpha and omega. What kind of amplification do you currently run?post #2580 of 66383/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
I have a Schiit Asgard 2 right now, and a Vali on the way. I would probably get a Lyr for the LCD's.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 6 minutes ago
- › Help me please new PCIe Audio Card 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 9 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2