Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Cayin can definitely organise master-classes "how to succeed on personal audio market". Of course with their experience on serious hi-fi market, taking over portable niche isn't hard, but so many...
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
I'm using this cable with my SMSL SD793-ii because its only option for a computer is its optical output. It does its job and for $8/6ft its worth it for sure. Overall just gives the user great...
-Introduction- HifiMe is a company that specializes in building bare-bones DAC with no frills, focusing entirely on price-to-performance ratios. That’s a good thing for audiophiles on a budget,...
-Introduction- It’s not often I have the chance to review products as high-end as the ZMF x Vibro MK II. I approached Zach in July, and asked for a loaner unit. One wasn’t readily available...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 172
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 89592/24/14 at 5:34pmpost #2568 of 89592/24/14 at 5:41pmpost #2569 of 89592/24/14 at 5:45pmpost #2570 of 89592/24/14 at 5:50pmWA3....not enough power but pleasing at low levels. Other than that, no.post #2571 of 89592/24/14 at 5:55pmQuote:
I know, broken english is a trait of mine when I post online on forums.Quote:
WA3 not enough powah for the LCD2's, need MOAR powah. WA3 isn't suited for driving low z headphones anyway. I remember trying some portable's on it (32 and 80ohms) and it sounded like crap. Massive cut off in the bass region probably due to the low farad rating of the caps in the output stage.post #2572 of 89592/24/14 at 6:59pmpost #2573 of 89592/24/14 at 7:02pmpost #2574 of 89592/24/14 at 8:55pmpost #2575 of 89592/25/14 at 10:36pmpost #2576 of 89593/1/14 at 2:42ampost #2577 of 89593/1/14 at 5:41amThe overhead lighting may be exaggerating the shine a little, but that's pretty much fresh out of the box from HeadRoom (who was excellent to deal with).post #2578 of 89593/1/14 at 7:10ampost #2579 of 89593/1/14 at 7:32amQuote:
Absolutely. Alpha and omega. What kind of amplification do you currently run?post #2580 of 89593/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
I have a Schiit Asgard 2 right now, and a Vali on the way. I would probably get a Lyr for the LCD's.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 31 seconds ago
- › The Opamp thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Any love for the JBL 220s? Nice price point and form factor 5 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 5 minutes ago
- › Smallest budget IEM? 6 minutes ago
- › Am I a heartless monster... 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 9 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Bloos
- › Arcam rHead - Discrete True-linear Class-A Analogue Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Cayin iHA-6 by Dillan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...