Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 172
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 61442/24/14 at 5:34pmpost #2568 of 61442/24/14 at 5:41pmpost #2569 of 61442/24/14 at 5:45pmpost #2570 of 61442/24/14 at 5:50pmWA3....not enough power but pleasing at low levels. Other than that, no.post #2571 of 61442/24/14 at 5:55pmQuote:
I know, broken english is a trait of mine when I post online on forums.Quote:
WA3 not enough powah for the LCD2's, need MOAR powah. WA3 isn't suited for driving low z headphones anyway. I remember trying some portable's on it (32 and 80ohms) and it sounded like crap. Massive cut off in the bass region probably due to the low farad rating of the caps in the output stage.post #2572 of 61442/24/14 at 6:59pmpost #2573 of 61442/24/14 at 7:02pmpost #2574 of 61442/24/14 at 8:55pmpost #2575 of 61442/25/14 at 10:36pmpost #2576 of 61443/1/14 at 2:42am
Is this the result of polish? Or was there other treatment involved?
My LCDs came with a "wood care kit" - hah!post #2577 of 61443/1/14 at 5:41amThe overhead lighting may be exaggerating the shine a little, but that's pretty much fresh out of the box from HeadRoom (who was excellent to deal with).post #2578 of 61443/1/14 at 7:10ampost #2579 of 61443/1/14 at 7:32amQuote:
Absolutely. Alpha and omega. What kind of amplification do you currently run?post #2580 of 61443/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
I have a Schiit Asgard 2 right now, and a Vali on the way. I would probably get a Lyr for the LCD's.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Motorsport Model-Fi 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 22 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 56 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › knife-fi? 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2