can anyone fill me in on the difference between the lcd2 & lcd3 pads? Im not seeing a visual difference between the lcd3 pads and those on my new-ish (2-3 months old) lcd2'd.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 149
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2222 of 99261/14/14 at 6:41pmQuote:
They're softer, more plush, more even weight distribution, brown in color, and higher grade leather.
Arguably better sonics, I don't know though because I haven't personally ever swapped any around.post #2223 of 99261/14/14 at 7:18pmQuote:
and more expensive~. On the new lcd x and xc they have black version of the lcd 3 pads, the lcd 3 pads are also a bit thicker. the leather is softer too.post #2224 of 99261/14/14 at 7:30pmQuote:
I was actually wondering about that but never bothered to look into it. I was really hoping that the black pads on the LCD-X weren't the LCD-2 pads.post #2225 of 99261/14/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
yea don't worry the ones on the lcd x and xc are just black lcd3 padspost #2226 of 99261/14/14 at 9:55pmQuote:
Picking up mine on Friday, so I can join this delicious club. Will post photos here.
Hello, all!post #2227 of 99261/14/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
Yes. LCD-2 is very delicious! Yummypost #2228 of 99261/14/14 at 10:22pm
Thanks Lotus! Congrats on your purchase! It really is a great headphone. In case you change your mind, and as a friendly reminder; Audeze also released a new headphone called the LCD-X. Heard some great things on it too.post #2229 of 99261/14/14 at 10:26pmQuote:
ur horrible lol (plant the upgrade seed early :P)post #2230 of 99261/14/14 at 10:30pmpost #2231 of 99261/14/14 at 10:50pmActually, I auditioned both the 2013 LCD2.2, and the LCD-X back to back. I actually prefer the sound of the LCD2.
But thanks I'm super excited. I keep daydreaming about the day I take them home. What was the unboxing experience like for you guys?post #2232 of 99261/14/14 at 11:04pmpost #2233 of 99261/14/14 at 11:11pmQuote:
That's good for your wallet!
And I will receive mine later this week too.post #2234 of 99261/14/14 at 11:19pm
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 1 minute ago
- › B&O H9 Discussion and Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WTT FiiO - EX1 Aerospace Nanotech for headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for Books on Sound Science 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear