can anyone fill me in on the difference between the lcd2 & lcd3 pads? Im not seeing a visual difference between the lcd3 pads and those on my new-ish (2-3 months old) lcd2'd.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 149
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2222 of 107361/14/14 at 6:41pmQuote:
They're softer, more plush, more even weight distribution, brown in color, and higher grade leather.
Arguably better sonics, I don't know though because I haven't personally ever swapped any around.post #2223 of 107361/14/14 at 7:18pmQuote:
and more expensive~. On the new lcd x and xc they have black version of the lcd 3 pads, the lcd 3 pads are also a bit thicker. the leather is softer too.post #2224 of 107361/14/14 at 7:30pmQuote:
I was actually wondering about that but never bothered to look into it. I was really hoping that the black pads on the LCD-X weren't the LCD-2 pads.post #2225 of 107361/14/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
yea don't worry the ones on the lcd x and xc are just black lcd3 padspost #2226 of 107361/14/14 at 9:55pmQuote:
Picking up mine on Friday, so I can join this delicious club. Will post photos here.
Hello, all!post #2227 of 107361/14/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
Yes. LCD-2 is very delicious! Yummypost #2228 of 107361/14/14 at 10:22pm
Thanks Lotus! Congrats on your purchase! It really is a great headphone. In case you change your mind, and as a friendly reminder; Audeze also released a new headphone called the LCD-X. Heard some great things on it too.post #2229 of 107361/14/14 at 10:26pmQuote:
ur horrible lol (plant the upgrade seed early :P)post #2230 of 107361/14/14 at 10:30pmpost #2231 of 107361/14/14 at 10:50pmActually, I auditioned both the 2013 LCD2.2, and the LCD-X back to back. I actually prefer the sound of the LCD2.
But thanks I'm super excited. I keep daydreaming about the day I take them home. What was the unboxing experience like for you guys?post #2232 of 107361/14/14 at 11:04pmpost #2233 of 107361/14/14 at 11:11pmQuote:
That's good for your wallet!
And I will receive mine later this week too.post #2234 of 107361/14/14 at 11:19pm
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 1 minute ago
- › New to Head-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Amps for Planar Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Adam F5, Paradigm Shift A2, Vanatoo T1? 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 8 minutes ago
- › Prog rock 10 minutes ago
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear