Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 148post #2206 of 48271/10/14 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 48271/10/14 at 5:25pmpost #2208 of 48271/11/14 at 9:46pmpost #2209 of 48271/12/14 at 3:47amQuote:
Im having no issues with it at all, very comfy even for 5 hours. Im not using them more than 3 hours long because I like to use my other gear, so when I use the LCD-2 back I appreciate how good they are xDpost #2210 of 48271/13/14 at 10:42pm
So I was cleaning my room and i found some extra cloth, together with some zip tie i tried to make my lcd's headband more comfortable :P I think it was pretty successful now its quite a bit more comfortable for me. Hope this might help anyone who finds their headband not comfortable enough
I only tied on the ends where the black metal piece is located so I don't damage the headband.
The cloth is just loosely rolled on.
Honestly i don't think it looks that bad lol
The nation geographic is just there to show how big the cloth is.
just ur typical zip tie. (and some of my math homework lol)post #2211 of 48271/13/14 at 11:30pmpost #2212 of 48271/13/14 at 11:59pmpost #2213 of 48271/14/14 at 4:37ampost #2214 of 48271/14/14 at 7:20ampost #2215 of 48271/14/14 at 12:35pmpost #2216 of 48271/14/14 at 1:26pm
Well I just ordered my Rosewood LCD-2's. Auditioned them awhile ago and have been trying to decide ever since. Didn't buy them then partly because the sales person sort of turned me off a bit. He seemed to be a little to into some things I sort of consider snake oil. Today I saw that head amp had an open box pair for a price I really couldn't pass up. I already have the HE-500's but I guess I will now have 2 different flavors of awesome.
Edited by goaliedad39 - 1/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #2217 of 48271/14/14 at 3:35pmQuote:
Yup! Welcome to the family! Haha. You won't regret it.post #2218 of 48271/14/14 at 3:36pmpost #2219 of 48271/14/14 at 4:36pmi have to say out of all the headphones i got lcds sounds the best, they might not be the ones that wow u but they definitly are the ones that are most real sounding : p black friday they are a lot cheaper so just wait for that XDpost #2220 of 48271/14/14 at 4:39pmQuote:
I hope so too. Keep saving for them. They're worth the fuss and possible starvation. You can get them used from HeadRoom or HeadAmp/TTVJ. They usually have pretty discounted prices if you keep checking/asking.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 7 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 8 minutes ago
- › Which extra high end headphone to get ? 9 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3