Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 148post #2206 of 107631/10/14 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 107631/10/14 at 5:25pmpost #2208 of 107631/11/14 at 9:46pmpost #2209 of 107631/12/14 at 3:47amQuote:
Im having no issues with it at all, very comfy even for 5 hours. Im not using them more than 3 hours long because I like to use my other gear, so when I use the LCD-2 back I appreciate how good they are xDpost #2210 of 107631/13/14 at 10:42pm
So I was cleaning my room and i found some extra cloth, together with some zip tie i tried to make my lcd's headband more comfortable :P I think it was pretty successful now its quite a bit more comfortable for me. Hope this might help anyone who finds their headband not comfortable enough
I only tied on the ends where the black metal piece is located so I don't damage the headband.
The cloth is just loosely rolled on.
Honestly i don't think it looks that bad lol
The nation geographic is just there to show how big the cloth is.
just ur typical zip tie. (and some of my math homework lol)post #2211 of 107631/13/14 at 11:30pmpost #2212 of 107631/13/14 at 11:59pmpost #2213 of 107631/14/14 at 4:37ampost #2214 of 107631/14/14 at 7:20ampost #2215 of 107631/14/14 at 12:35pmpost #2216 of 107631/14/14 at 1:26pm
Well I just ordered my Rosewood LCD-2's. Auditioned them awhile ago and have been trying to decide ever since. Didn't buy them then partly because the sales person sort of turned me off a bit. He seemed to be a little to into some things I sort of consider snake oil. Today I saw that head amp had an open box pair for a price I really couldn't pass up. I already have the HE-500's but I guess I will now have 2 different flavors of awesome.
Edited by goaliedad39 - 1/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #2217 of 107631/14/14 at 3:35pmQuote:
Yup! Welcome to the family! Haha. You won't regret it.post #2218 of 107631/14/14 at 3:36pmpost #2219 of 107631/14/14 at 4:36pmi have to say out of all the headphones i got lcds sounds the best, they might not be the ones that wow u but they definitly are the ones that are most real sounding : p black friday they are a lot cheaper so just wait for that XDpost #2220 of 107631/14/14 at 4:39pmQuote:
I hope so too. Keep saving for them. They're worth the fuss and possible starvation. You can get them used from HeadRoom or HeadAmp/TTVJ. They usually have pretty discounted prices if you keep checking/asking.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 47 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 52 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO 50 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear