Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 148post #2206 of 98281/10/14 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 98281/10/14 at 5:25pmpost #2208 of 98281/11/14 at 9:46pmpost #2209 of 98281/12/14 at 3:47amQuote:
Im having no issues with it at all, very comfy even for 5 hours. Im not using them more than 3 hours long because I like to use my other gear, so when I use the LCD-2 back I appreciate how good they are xDpost #2210 of 98281/13/14 at 10:42pm
So I was cleaning my room and i found some extra cloth, together with some zip tie i tried to make my lcd's headband more comfortable :P I think it was pretty successful now its quite a bit more comfortable for me. Hope this might help anyone who finds their headband not comfortable enough
I only tied on the ends where the black metal piece is located so I don't damage the headband.
The cloth is just loosely rolled on.
Honestly i don't think it looks that bad lol
The nation geographic is just there to show how big the cloth is.
just ur typical zip tie. (and some of my math homework lol)post #2211 of 98281/13/14 at 11:30pmpost #2212 of 98281/13/14 at 11:59pmpost #2213 of 98281/14/14 at 4:37ampost #2214 of 98281/14/14 at 7:20ampost #2215 of 98281/14/14 at 12:35pmpost #2216 of 98281/14/14 at 1:26pm
Well I just ordered my Rosewood LCD-2's. Auditioned them awhile ago and have been trying to decide ever since. Didn't buy them then partly because the sales person sort of turned me off a bit. He seemed to be a little to into some things I sort of consider snake oil. Today I saw that head amp had an open box pair for a price I really couldn't pass up. I already have the HE-500's but I guess I will now have 2 different flavors of awesome.
Edited by goaliedad39 - 1/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #2217 of 98281/14/14 at 3:35pmQuote:
Yup! Welcome to the family! Haha. You won't regret it.post #2218 of 98281/14/14 at 3:36pmpost #2219 of 98281/14/14 at 4:36pmi have to say out of all the headphones i got lcds sounds the best, they might not be the ones that wow u but they definitly are the ones that are most real sounding : p black friday they are a lot cheaper so just wait for that XDpost #2220 of 98281/14/14 at 4:39pmQuote:
I hope so too. Keep saving for them. They're worth the fuss and possible starvation. You can get them used from HeadRoom or HeadAmp/TTVJ. They usually have pretty discounted prices if you keep checking/asking.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 31 seconds ago
- › Spotify users.... need help with an issue 1 minute ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 5 minutes ago
- › Prog rock 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 8 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 12 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear