Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 148post #2206 of 57911/10/14 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 57911/10/14 at 5:25pmpost #2208 of 57911/11/14 at 9:46pmpost #2209 of 57911/12/14 at 3:47amQuote:
Im having no issues with it at all, very comfy even for 5 hours. Im not using them more than 3 hours long because I like to use my other gear, so when I use the LCD-2 back I appreciate how good they are xDpost #2210 of 57911/13/14 at 10:42pm
So I was cleaning my room and i found some extra cloth, together with some zip tie i tried to make my lcd's headband more comfortable :P I think it was pretty successful now its quite a bit more comfortable for me. Hope this might help anyone who finds their headband not comfortable enough
I only tied on the ends where the black metal piece is located so I don't damage the headband.
The cloth is just loosely rolled on.
Honestly i don't think it looks that bad lol
The nation geographic is just there to show how big the cloth is.
just ur typical zip tie. (and some of my math homework lol)post #2211 of 57911/13/14 at 11:30pmpost #2212 of 57911/13/14 at 11:59pmpost #2213 of 57911/14/14 at 4:37ampost #2214 of 57911/14/14 at 7:20ampost #2215 of 57911/14/14 at 12:35pmpost #2216 of 57911/14/14 at 1:26pm
Well I just ordered my Rosewood LCD-2's. Auditioned them awhile ago and have been trying to decide ever since. Didn't buy them then partly because the sales person sort of turned me off a bit. He seemed to be a little to into some things I sort of consider snake oil. Today I saw that head amp had an open box pair for a price I really couldn't pass up. I already have the HE-500's but I guess I will now have 2 different flavors of awesome.
Edited by goaliedad39 - 1/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #2217 of 57911/14/14 at 3:35pmQuote:
Yup! Welcome to the family! Haha. You won't regret it.post #2218 of 57911/14/14 at 3:36pmpost #2219 of 57911/14/14 at 4:36pmi have to say out of all the headphones i got lcds sounds the best, they might not be the ones that wow u but they definitly are the ones that are most real sounding : p black friday they are a lot cheaper so just wait for that XDpost #2220 of 57911/14/14 at 4:39pmQuote:
I hope so too. Keep saving for them. They're worth the fuss and possible starvation. You can get them used from HeadRoom or HeadAmp/TTVJ. They usually have pretty discounted prices if you keep checking/asking.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sony MDR-7506 51 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 53 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 4 minutes ago
- › When can we have next Calgary Canada Head-fi meet 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3