Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 148post #2206 of 83711/10/14 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 83711/10/14 at 5:25pmpost #2208 of 83711/11/14 at 9:46pmpost #2209 of 83711/12/14 at 3:47amQuote:
Im having no issues with it at all, very comfy even for 5 hours. Im not using them more than 3 hours long because I like to use my other gear, so when I use the LCD-2 back I appreciate how good they are xDpost #2210 of 83711/13/14 at 10:42pm
So I was cleaning my room and i found some extra cloth, together with some zip tie i tried to make my lcd's headband more comfortable :P I think it was pretty successful now its quite a bit more comfortable for me. Hope this might help anyone who finds their headband not comfortable enough
I only tied on the ends where the black metal piece is located so I don't damage the headband.
The cloth is just loosely rolled on.
Honestly i don't think it looks that bad lol
The nation geographic is just there to show how big the cloth is.
just ur typical zip tie. (and some of my math homework lol)post #2211 of 83711/13/14 at 11:30pmpost #2212 of 83711/13/14 at 11:59pmpost #2213 of 83711/14/14 at 4:37ampost #2214 of 83711/14/14 at 7:20ampost #2215 of 83711/14/14 at 12:35pmpost #2216 of 83711/14/14 at 1:26pm
Well I just ordered my Rosewood LCD-2's. Auditioned them awhile ago and have been trying to decide ever since. Didn't buy them then partly because the sales person sort of turned me off a bit. He seemed to be a little to into some things I sort of consider snake oil. Today I saw that head amp had an open box pair for a price I really couldn't pass up. I already have the HE-500's but I guess I will now have 2 different flavors of awesome.
Edited by goaliedad39 - 1/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #2217 of 83711/14/14 at 3:35pmQuote:
Yup! Welcome to the family! Haha. You won't regret it.post #2218 of 83711/14/14 at 3:36pmpost #2219 of 83711/14/14 at 4:36pmi have to say out of all the headphones i got lcds sounds the best, they might not be the ones that wow u but they definitly are the ones that are most real sounding : p black friday they are a lot cheaper so just wait for that XDpost #2220 of 83711/14/14 at 4:39pmQuote:
I hope so too. Keep saving for them. They're worth the fuss and possible starvation. You can get them used from HeadRoom or HeadAmp/TTVJ. They usually have pretty discounted prices if you keep checking/asking.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › I did my own listening test...four formats...did I hear a difference? 33 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8 vs Hifiman 400i 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 4 minutes ago
- › $399 Apple iPod Touch 6G with 128GB storage and A8 chip 4 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...