Ozric Tentacles sound awesome on these headphones o_o I'm listening to the Spirals in Hyperspace album.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
Best sound i ever heard from closed-up portables. I tried: koss porta, senheiser momentum, senheiser hd 25, ath es700, ath or7 and others i dont remember and some number of earphones and few gaming...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 140post #2086 of 459812/8/13 at 2:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 459812/8/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by dermott
Just received my new LCD-2 Rosewood Vegans. They are beautiful!!!! My Yulong DA8 is on its way now as well. Can't wait! Anyway, I want to get a nice stand to display the LCD-2 when they are not on my head. Any issues with the Sieveking Omega stands? I am concerned they will put too much stress on the band. What is the consensus here? What is the vote for best color match for my combo......walnut or the more exotic Makassar (it is tough to tell from pictures).
Congratulations! I have one of the knockoff Omega stands and I don't like it for long-term storage because it compresses the ear pads. Maybe not a big deal, but I've read how the softer memory foam can compress permanently causing the drivers to touch the ears. I'm looking for a replacement stand that supports the headband nicely and lets everything else hang. Maybe the Woo Audio stand.post #2088 of 459812/8/13 at 10:13am
Yeah, that is my concern too. I choose the Vegan model because I got to try them on at the SF AV show back in August and I was hooked. I don't want to loose their comfy goodness. I also saw the Woo stands and think they would be a good alternative. They are just not as cool as a wood design. I really like the Room FS stands, but it does not look like you can get them here in the States that easily.post #2089 of 459812/8/13 at 6:36pmpost #2090 of 459812/8/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Are you asking this in the context of not being in the US?post #2091 of 459812/8/13 at 7:48pmpost #2092 of 459812/8/13 at 7:59pm
Ah, well I know Justin's customer service is top notch, he's a great guy. I don't know if anything changes with international customers, but if you have any questions his username here is justin w., I'm sure he'll welcome any questions.post #2093 of 459812/8/13 at 11:04pmQuote:
Be prepared to wait but Justin is on here daily and will be attentive to any questions/concerns you may have. His products are top notch and hand-inspected by him personally. I can vouch for the quality.post #2094 of 459812/9/13 at 1:14ampost #2095 of 459812/9/13 at 4:04amU.S. Dealers are not allowed to ship Audeze headphones outside of the country. If you want to order from one then get a U.S. Shipping boxpost #2096 of 459812/9/13 at 4:32amOk how i should have put it would be more if I was to buy a used pair like something from the classified section. Has Anyone experienced the support with audeze if the headset was originally purchased in another country and you say need the wood replaced as is split but still in its original 3 year life.post #2097 of 459812/9/13 at 8:09amThread StarterQuote:
Why not order directly from Audeze? They have excellent support too.post #2098 of 459812/9/13 at 3:17pm
my whole original question was based on me purchasing one of the many used headsets in the classified thread, and wondering if the support was good for others who have done the same and needed assistance with wood splitting ect. My wording was wrong in the beginning I guess, but saying that I did venture into headamp and saw there great prices too.. pity about the no international shipping thing :) trying to get in touch with my brother in law who lives in AZ might ship some to him to send my way.post #2099 of 459812/9/13 at 6:12pmpost #2100 of 459812/9/13 at 7:14pm
Whoa...these are really different. I remember selling them because I distinctly felt like they sounded like closed headphones. I like the improvement. Hopefully they last beyond my 3rd marriage with them.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 37 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 46 seconds ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 58 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Eico 636 tube tester, Radioshack branded 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › $200 Bassy/Vocal Oriented Open or Closed Headphones For Rap 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)