Ozric Tentacles sound awesome on these headphones o_o I'm listening to the Spirals in Hyperspace album.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 140post #2086 of 509912/8/13 at 2:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 509912/8/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by dermott
Just received my new LCD-2 Rosewood Vegans. They are beautiful!!!! My Yulong DA8 is on its way now as well. Can't wait! Anyway, I want to get a nice stand to display the LCD-2 when they are not on my head. Any issues with the Sieveking Omega stands? I am concerned they will put too much stress on the band. What is the consensus here? What is the vote for best color match for my combo......walnut or the more exotic Makassar (it is tough to tell from pictures).
Congratulations! I have one of the knockoff Omega stands and I don't like it for long-term storage because it compresses the ear pads. Maybe not a big deal, but I've read how the softer memory foam can compress permanently causing the drivers to touch the ears. I'm looking for a replacement stand that supports the headband nicely and lets everything else hang. Maybe the Woo Audio stand.post #2088 of 509912/8/13 at 10:13am
Yeah, that is my concern too. I choose the Vegan model because I got to try them on at the SF AV show back in August and I was hooked. I don't want to loose their comfy goodness. I also saw the Woo stands and think they would be a good alternative. They are just not as cool as a wood design. I really like the Room FS stands, but it does not look like you can get them here in the States that easily.post #2089 of 509912/8/13 at 6:36pmpost #2090 of 509912/8/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Are you asking this in the context of not being in the US?post #2091 of 509912/8/13 at 7:48pmpost #2092 of 509912/8/13 at 7:59pm
Ah, well I know Justin's customer service is top notch, he's a great guy. I don't know if anything changes with international customers, but if you have any questions his username here is justin w., I'm sure he'll welcome any questions.post #2093 of 509912/8/13 at 11:04pmQuote:
Be prepared to wait but Justin is on here daily and will be attentive to any questions/concerns you may have. His products are top notch and hand-inspected by him personally. I can vouch for the quality.post #2094 of 509912/9/13 at 1:14ampost #2095 of 509912/9/13 at 4:04amU.S. Dealers are not allowed to ship Audeze headphones outside of the country. If you want to order from one then get a U.S. Shipping boxpost #2096 of 509912/9/13 at 4:32amOk how i should have put it would be more if I was to buy a used pair like something from the classified section. Has Anyone experienced the support with audeze if the headset was originally purchased in another country and you say need the wood replaced as is split but still in its original 3 year life.post #2097 of 509912/9/13 at 8:09amThread StarterQuote:
Why not order directly from Audeze? They have excellent support too.post #2098 of 509912/9/13 at 3:17pm
my whole original question was based on me purchasing one of the many used headsets in the classified thread, and wondering if the support was good for others who have done the same and needed assistance with wood splitting ect. My wording was wrong in the beginning I guess, but saying that I did venture into headamp and saw there great prices too.. pity about the no international shipping thing :) trying to get in touch with my brother in law who lives in AZ might ship some to him to send my way.post #2099 of 509912/9/13 at 6:12pmpost #2100 of 509912/9/13 at 7:14pm
Whoa...these are really different. I remember selling them because I distinctly felt like they sounded like closed headphones. I like the improvement. Hopefully they last beyond my 3rd marriage with them.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 16 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 17 seconds ago
- › Looking for decent wireless over-ear headphones for PC use 1 minute ago
- › Sub $250 soundbars or 2.0/2.1 setups? 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Premium EL34 and 12AU7 (ECC82) tubes 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)