Ozric Tentacles sound awesome on these headphones o_o I'm listening to the Spirals in Hyperspace album.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 140post #2086 of 1056312/8/13 at 2:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 1056312/8/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by dermott
Just received my new LCD-2 Rosewood Vegans. They are beautiful!!!! My Yulong DA8 is on its way now as well. Can't wait! Anyway, I want to get a nice stand to display the LCD-2 when they are not on my head. Any issues with the Sieveking Omega stands? I am concerned they will put too much stress on the band. What is the consensus here? What is the vote for best color match for my combo......walnut or the more exotic Makassar (it is tough to tell from pictures).
Congratulations! I have one of the knockoff Omega stands and I don't like it for long-term storage because it compresses the ear pads. Maybe not a big deal, but I've read how the softer memory foam can compress permanently causing the drivers to touch the ears. I'm looking for a replacement stand that supports the headband nicely and lets everything else hang. Maybe the Woo Audio stand.post #2088 of 1056312/8/13 at 10:13am
Yeah, that is my concern too. I choose the Vegan model because I got to try them on at the SF AV show back in August and I was hooked. I don't want to loose their comfy goodness. I also saw the Woo stands and think they would be a good alternative. They are just not as cool as a wood design. I really like the Room FS stands, but it does not look like you can get them here in the States that easily.post #2089 of 1056312/8/13 at 6:36pmpost #2090 of 1056312/8/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Are you asking this in the context of not being in the US?post #2091 of 1056312/8/13 at 7:48pmpost #2092 of 1056312/8/13 at 7:59pm
Ah, well I know Justin's customer service is top notch, he's a great guy. I don't know if anything changes with international customers, but if you have any questions his username here is justin w., I'm sure he'll welcome any questions.post #2093 of 1056312/8/13 at 11:04pmQuote:
Be prepared to wait but Justin is on here daily and will be attentive to any questions/concerns you may have. His products are top notch and hand-inspected by him personally. I can vouch for the quality.post #2094 of 1056312/9/13 at 1:14ampost #2095 of 1056312/9/13 at 4:04amU.S. Dealers are not allowed to ship Audeze headphones outside of the country. If you want to order from one then get a U.S. Shipping boxpost #2096 of 1056312/9/13 at 4:32amOk how i should have put it would be more if I was to buy a used pair like something from the classified section. Has Anyone experienced the support with audeze if the headset was originally purchased in another country and you say need the wood replaced as is split but still in its original 3 year life.post #2097 of 1056312/9/13 at 8:09amThread StarterQuote:
Why not order directly from Audeze? They have excellent support too.post #2098 of 1056312/9/13 at 3:17pm
my whole original question was based on me purchasing one of the many used headsets in the classified thread, and wondering if the support was good for others who have done the same and needed assistance with wood splitting ect. My wording was wrong in the beginning I guess, but saying that I did venture into headamp and saw there great prices too.. pity about the no international shipping thing :) trying to get in touch with my brother in law who lives in AZ might ship some to him to send my way.post #2099 of 1056312/9/13 at 6:12pmpost #2100 of 1056312/9/13 at 7:14pm
Whoa...these are really different. I remember selling them because I distinctly felt like they sounded like closed headphones. I like the improvement. Hopefully they last beyond my 3rd marriage with them.
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 9 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 45 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › What portable DAC/AMP do you recommend me to use with the ATH M50X ? 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear