- 934 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Today
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 113
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 48279/3/13 at 5:45am
I'm still interested in the LCD2 headphones, but I have read on the blogs that there are two new Audeze models about to be released. One will be a closed back headphone, a demo of which was presented at a recent show, and another model which will be priced between the LCD2 and 3 headphones. Does anyone have any more info about these models, particularly the closed back one (that design would be particularly helpful for my living situation)? Maybe someone has listened to the closed back model at a recent show?
Thanks!post #1683 of 48279/3/13 at 10:31ampost #1684 of 48279/3/13 at 11:01am
I've seen some info about the closed back prototype on a number of websites, people checking them out at recent shows. Only this one blog mentioned those and a headphone that would cost between the LCD2 and the LCD3s. Hadn't seen anything about that anywhere else. I've been trying to find it again, but no luck. I'll post a link if I find it, if for no other reason then to prove I was not hallucinating. I'm pretty sure in that same blog it mentioned release dates of October and November for the two phones.post #1685 of 48279/3/13 at 11:34am
I'd heard about the closed back version, but not anything else. I think a headphone from Audeze in the $500-$600 range would be a great move. As an LCD2 owner, I feel like the difference between the LCD2 and LCD3 isn't big enough to squeeze another model between them, but what do I know? Another interesting move would be the introduction of an LCD4 at the current LCD3 price point and dropping the cost of the LCD3 to $1500-$1600. I might be tempted to move up to an LCD4 with a bigger improvement over the LCD2.post #1686 of 48279/3/13 at 2:58pmpost #1687 of 48279/3/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
I guess they are waiting the right moment to make it officialpost #1688 of 48279/3/13 at 3:11pm
they're holding back till they hear the alpha dogs, they wanna make sure they completely destroy it
also maybe they will release it along with the LSD-4post #1689 of 48279/3/13 at 3:12pmpost #1690 of 48279/3/13 at 3:15pmpost #1691 of 48279/3/13 at 3:17pmpost #1692 of 48279/3/13 at 3:33pmpost #1693 of 48279/3/13 at 3:38pm
The only reason I sold my lcd2 was weight.
I have a bad neck and was getting significant pain and headaches from them.
I regret selling them based on sound but it is good to not have to hide in a dark room with pain killers every time I can't help myselfpost #1694 of 48279/3/13 at 3:42pmI'm lucky because I can wear them for hours on end without any pain or discomfort.
I get earache sometimes because I listen to them too loud. Of all the headphones I've owned, nothing demands volume like LCD-2.post #1695 of 48279/3/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
Though people nearby do not haha
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 29 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Which headphones to try? 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrade help please. 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 4 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Amp/dac for disappointed HD800 owner 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)