- 1,203 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 113post #1681 of 60329/3/13 at 4:09amWill do
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 60329/3/13 at 5:45am
I'm still interested in the LCD2 headphones, but I have read on the blogs that there are two new Audeze models about to be released. One will be a closed back headphone, a demo of which was presented at a recent show, and another model which will be priced between the LCD2 and 3 headphones. Does anyone have any more info about these models, particularly the closed back one (that design would be particularly helpful for my living situation)? Maybe someone has listened to the closed back model at a recent show?
Thanks!post #1683 of 60329/3/13 at 10:31ampost #1684 of 60329/3/13 at 11:01am
I've seen some info about the closed back prototype on a number of websites, people checking them out at recent shows. Only this one blog mentioned those and a headphone that would cost between the LCD2 and the LCD3s. Hadn't seen anything about that anywhere else. I've been trying to find it again, but no luck. I'll post a link if I find it, if for no other reason then to prove I was not hallucinating. I'm pretty sure in that same blog it mentioned release dates of October and November for the two phones.post #1685 of 60329/3/13 at 11:34am
I'd heard about the closed back version, but not anything else. I think a headphone from Audeze in the $500-$600 range would be a great move. As an LCD2 owner, I feel like the difference between the LCD2 and LCD3 isn't big enough to squeeze another model between them, but what do I know? Another interesting move would be the introduction of an LCD4 at the current LCD3 price point and dropping the cost of the LCD3 to $1500-$1600. I might be tempted to move up to an LCD4 with a bigger improvement over the LCD2.post #1686 of 60329/3/13 at 2:58pmpost #1687 of 60329/3/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
I guess they are waiting the right moment to make it officialpost #1688 of 60329/3/13 at 3:11pm
they're holding back till they hear the alpha dogs, they wanna make sure they completely destroy it
also maybe they will release it along with the LSD-4post #1689 of 60329/3/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
Oh my, things gonna get interestingpost #1690 of 60329/3/13 at 3:15pmpost #1691 of 60329/3/13 at 3:17pmpost #1692 of 60329/3/13 at 3:33pmpost #1693 of 60329/3/13 at 3:38pm
The only reason I sold my lcd2 was weight.
I have a bad neck and was getting significant pain and headaches from them.
I regret selling them based on sound but it is good to not have to hide in a dark room with pain killers every time I can't help myselfpost #1694 of 60329/3/13 at 3:42pmI'm lucky because I can wear them for hours on end without any pain or discomfort.
I get earache sometimes because I listen to them too loud. Of all the headphones I've owned, nothing demands volume like LCD-2.post #1695 of 60329/3/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
Though people nearby do not haha
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 14 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 55 seconds ago
- › Schiit Fulla vs Fiio E10K 56 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 1 minute ago
- › Superlux Express Train 2 minutes ago
- › DT770 pro 80's broke, confidence lost in Beyer...advice please 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › Best DAC/AMP for PS1000e 6 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 vs. Schiit Modi for A5+ 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2