- 1,388 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 113post #1681 of 64579/3/13 at 4:09amWill do
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 64579/3/13 at 5:45am
I'm still interested in the LCD2 headphones, but I have read on the blogs that there are two new Audeze models about to be released. One will be a closed back headphone, a demo of which was presented at a recent show, and another model which will be priced between the LCD2 and 3 headphones. Does anyone have any more info about these models, particularly the closed back one (that design would be particularly helpful for my living situation)? Maybe someone has listened to the closed back model at a recent show?
Thanks!post #1683 of 64579/3/13 at 10:31ampost #1684 of 64579/3/13 at 11:01am
I've seen some info about the closed back prototype on a number of websites, people checking them out at recent shows. Only this one blog mentioned those and a headphone that would cost between the LCD2 and the LCD3s. Hadn't seen anything about that anywhere else. I've been trying to find it again, but no luck. I'll post a link if I find it, if for no other reason then to prove I was not hallucinating. I'm pretty sure in that same blog it mentioned release dates of October and November for the two phones.post #1685 of 64579/3/13 at 11:34am
I'd heard about the closed back version, but not anything else. I think a headphone from Audeze in the $500-$600 range would be a great move. As an LCD2 owner, I feel like the difference between the LCD2 and LCD3 isn't big enough to squeeze another model between them, but what do I know? Another interesting move would be the introduction of an LCD4 at the current LCD3 price point and dropping the cost of the LCD3 to $1500-$1600. I might be tempted to move up to an LCD4 with a bigger improvement over the LCD2.post #1686 of 64579/3/13 at 2:58pmpost #1687 of 64579/3/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
I guess they are waiting the right moment to make it officialpost #1688 of 64579/3/13 at 3:11pm
they're holding back till they hear the alpha dogs, they wanna make sure they completely destroy it
also maybe they will release it along with the LSD-4post #1689 of 64579/3/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
Oh my, things gonna get interestingpost #1690 of 64579/3/13 at 3:15pmpost #1691 of 64579/3/13 at 3:17pmpost #1692 of 64579/3/13 at 3:33pmpost #1693 of 64579/3/13 at 3:38pm
The only reason I sold my lcd2 was weight.
I have a bad neck and was getting significant pain and headaches from them.
I regret selling them based on sound but it is good to not have to hide in a dark room with pain killers every time I can't help myselfpost #1694 of 64579/3/13 at 3:42pmI'm lucky because I can wear them for hours on end without any pain or discomfort.
I get earache sometimes because I listen to them too loud. Of all the headphones I've owned, nothing demands volume like LCD-2.post #1695 of 64579/3/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
Though people nearby do not haha
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 27 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 48 seconds ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 50 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2