- 7,163 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Oz
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 105post #1561 of 61448/15/13 at 3:17pmKeep laughing folks there is a reason I've kept my on going being modded rev.1's over the rev.2 and the LCD3. I'll get some measurements up soon once I fix up the aesthetics on the right side. Think something like the paradox but an LCD2's version.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 61448/15/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
Skeptical until you show us the way, the truth and proof.
Edited by paradoxper - 8/15/13 at 3:37pmpost #1563 of 61448/15/13 at 3:41pmpost #1564 of 61448/15/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
I'm at work right now, but I do plan on taking a photo when I get home, probably after dinner when I'm relaxin.post #1565 of 61448/15/13 at 5:13pmpost #1566 of 61448/15/13 at 5:22pmpost #1567 of 61448/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #1568 of 61448/15/13 at 6:12pmpost #1569 of 61448/15/13 at 6:28pmpost #1570 of 61448/15/13 at 6:43pmpost #1571 of 61448/15/13 at 6:54pmpost #1572 of 61448/15/13 at 7:13pmpost #1573 of 61448/15/13 at 7:56pmpost #1574 of 61448/15/13 at 8:27pm
Neither have I. The roll-off at 1k starts bit later and is a bit more consistent than all the other LCD2 rev.2's I've seen. What's with that massive drop after 10k? The 6k as well, an alleviated treble probably sounds bit more open.
Junior Mints drops down a bit than stays about consistently almost linear up to 20kpost #1575 of 61448/16/13 at 12:21am
Yup it sounds more open, unlike the other LCD-2s I've had. All joking aside I'm pleased with it immensely.
This is what the LCD-2 should have sounded like from the start. Much more balanced while retaining all the traditional strengths of the LCD-2: deep extended bass + lush midrange + open clear treble with air.
Edited by M-13 - 8/16/13 at 12:42am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Raleigh/Durham/Cary, NC, Saturday March 21, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN EF6 110V Amplifier Barely Used Mint! 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 10 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 11 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2