- 7,163 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Oz
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Budget audiophile brand Brainwavz Audio is back at it, closing out 2016 and kicking off 2017 with a bevy of new earphone offerings. Their timing was just right. Shortly before leaving for an...
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 105post #1561 of 104158/15/13 at 3:17pmKeep laughing folks there is a reason I've kept my on going being modded rev.1's over the rev.2 and the LCD3. I'll get some measurements up soon once I fix up the aesthetics on the right side. Think something like the paradox but an LCD2's version.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 104158/15/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
Skeptical until you show us the way, the truth and proof.
Edited by paradoxper - 8/15/13 at 3:37pmpost #1563 of 104158/15/13 at 3:41pmpost #1564 of 104158/15/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
I'm at work right now, but I do plan on taking a photo when I get home, probably after dinner when I'm relaxin.post #1565 of 104158/15/13 at 5:13pmpost #1566 of 104158/15/13 at 5:22pmpost #1567 of 104158/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #1568 of 104158/15/13 at 6:12pmpost #1569 of 104158/15/13 at 6:28pmpost #1570 of 104158/15/13 at 6:43pmpost #1571 of 104158/15/13 at 6:54pmpost #1572 of 104158/15/13 at 7:13pmpost #1573 of 104158/15/13 at 7:56pmpost #1574 of 104158/15/13 at 8:27pm
Neither have I. The roll-off at 1k starts bit later and is a bit more consistent than all the other LCD2 rev.2's I've seen. What's with that massive drop after 10k? The 6k as well, an alleviated treble probably sounds bit more open.
Junior Mints drops down a bit than stays about consistently almost linear up to 20kpost #1575 of 104158/16/13 at 12:21am
Yup it sounds more open, unlike the other LCD-2s I've had. All joking aside I'm pleased with it immensely.
This is what the LCD-2 should have sounded like from the start. Much more balanced while retaining all the traditional strengths of the LCD-2: deep extended bass + lush midrange + open clear treble with air.
Edited by M-13 - 8/16/13 at 12:42am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 47 seconds ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto GTA Meet January 2017 with Cayin! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by SoundApprentice
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear