- 7,163 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Oz
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
Just to be clear - this is a small portable speaker. So when I talk about bass, sound clarity and what not - keep that in mind. You can't compare it desktop speakers - No wait, you...
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 105post #1561 of 61178/15/13 at 3:17pmKeep laughing folks there is a reason I've kept my on going being modded rev.1's over the rev.2 and the LCD3. I'll get some measurements up soon once I fix up the aesthetics on the right side. Think something like the paradox but an LCD2's version.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 61178/15/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
Skeptical until you show us the way, the truth and proof.
Edited by paradoxper - 8/15/13 at 3:37pmpost #1563 of 61178/15/13 at 3:41pmpost #1564 of 61178/15/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
I'm at work right now, but I do plan on taking a photo when I get home, probably after dinner when I'm relaxin.post #1565 of 61178/15/13 at 5:13pmpost #1566 of 61178/15/13 at 5:22pmpost #1567 of 61178/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #1568 of 61178/15/13 at 6:12pmpost #1569 of 61178/15/13 at 6:28pmpost #1570 of 61178/15/13 at 6:43pmpost #1571 of 61178/15/13 at 6:54pmpost #1572 of 61178/15/13 at 7:13pmpost #1573 of 61178/15/13 at 7:56pmpost #1574 of 61178/15/13 at 8:27pm
Neither have I. The roll-off at 1k starts bit later and is a bit more consistent than all the other LCD2 rev.2's I've seen. What's with that massive drop after 10k? The 6k as well, an alleviated treble probably sounds bit more open.
Junior Mints drops down a bit than stays about consistently almost linear up to 20kpost #1575 of 61178/16/13 at 12:21am
Yup it sounds more open, unlike the other LCD-2s I've had. All joking aside I'm pleased with it immensely.
This is what the LCD-2 should have sounded like from the start. Much more balanced while retaining all the traditional strengths of the LCD-2: deep extended bass + lush midrange + open clear treble with air.
Edited by M-13 - 8/16/13 at 12:42am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › On a mission to like jazz 11 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 14 seconds ago
- › FS: Decware ERR Speakers (2 Pair) 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › La Figaro 339 2 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Decware Zen Ultra Preamp 4 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2