- 7,163 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Oz
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 105post #1561 of 40838/15/13 at 3:17pmKeep laughing folks there is a reason I've kept my on going being modded rev.1's over the rev.2 and the LCD3. I'll get some measurements up soon once I fix up the aesthetics on the right side. Think something like the paradox but an LCD2's version.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 40838/15/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
Skeptical until you show us the way, the truth and proof.
Edited by paradoxper - 8/15/13 at 3:37pmpost #1563 of 40838/15/13 at 3:41pmpost #1564 of 40838/15/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
I'm at work right now, but I do plan on taking a photo when I get home, probably after dinner when I'm relaxin.post #1565 of 40838/15/13 at 5:13pmpost #1566 of 40838/15/13 at 5:22pmpost #1567 of 40838/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #1568 of 40838/15/13 at 6:12pmpost #1569 of 40838/15/13 at 6:28pmpost #1570 of 40838/15/13 at 6:43pmpost #1571 of 40838/15/13 at 6:54pmpost #1572 of 40838/15/13 at 7:13pmpost #1573 of 40838/15/13 at 7:56pmpost #1574 of 40838/15/13 at 8:27pm
Neither have I. The roll-off at 1k starts bit later and is a bit more consistent than all the other LCD2 rev.2's I've seen. What's with that massive drop after 10k? The 6k as well, an alleviated treble probably sounds bit more open.
Junior Mints drops down a bit than stays about consistently almost linear up to 20kpost #1575 of 40838/16/13 at 12:21am
Yup it sounds more open, unlike the other LCD-2s I've had. All joking aside I'm pleased with it immensely.
This is what the LCD-2 should have sounded like from the start. Much more balanced while retaining all the traditional strengths of the LCD-2: deep extended bass + lush midrange + open clear treble with air.
Edited by M-13 - 8/16/13 at 12:42am
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Beyerdynamic T51p Discussion Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone ADV alpha 2 minutes ago
- › thread for fun...do you see your hearing getting lost in the future? 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap but good clean sounding Preamp? 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)