- 1,017 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Los Angeles/London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread - Page 70post #1036 of 107644/4/13 at 11:19amDon't worry-you did great. Which do you like better for smaller ensembles (e.g. chamber music)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1037 of 107644/4/13 at 11:20ampost #1038 of 107644/4/13 at 11:20ampost #1039 of 107644/4/13 at 11:23am
Don't really listen to chamber music, vocal music still excels on the HD800 although the lcd-2 can be rather fun to listen to if you don't always want the over analytic sound of it.post #1040 of 107644/4/13 at 1:40pmJust ordered my Lcd2! I'm coming from a pair of Westone um3x in ear and have never experienced any over ear headphones! I had Schiit lyr come in today to pair with the bifrost. I plan on picking up a headphone stand soon, any recommendations? The lcd2s won't get torn up without one will they? Overwhelmed and very excited!!post #1041 of 107644/4/13 at 1:43pmpost #1042 of 107644/4/13 at 1:59pmQuote:
I bought the Sieveking Omega stand in Zebrano.
I think that it looks great with the LCD-2.
Edited by CrazyRay - 4/4/13 at 2:01pmpost #1043 of 107644/4/13 at 2:08pmThat stand does look great with the Lcd2. I have been lurking around while I was saving up and of course when I'm ready to purchase the price on audeze.com went up about a hundred bucks. Any clue why?post #1044 of 107644/4/13 at 2:13pmpost #1045 of 107644/4/13 at 3:53pmQuote:
It's true, my country's distributor have been informed already.post #1046 of 107644/4/13 at 4:12pmHello Spencer,Unfortunately, due to both the availability of rosewood and the increased production cost of the wood itself, we are forced to raise the amount of the LCD2 Rosewood to a new retail price of $1,145. While this increase has been a difficult decision for Audeze, it has allowed us to further re-evaluate our manufacturing ideals. As such, we will donate a portion of all future sales of the LCD2 Rosewood to Eden Projects in order to help preserve our precious resources.Thank you very much,Audez'e Supportpost #1047 of 107644/4/13 at 4:38pmpost #1048 of 107644/4/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Junior mints
Just ordered my Lcd2! I'm coming from a pair of Westone um3x in ear and have never experienced any over ear headphones! I had Schiit lyr come in today to pair with the bifrost. I plan on picking up a headphone stand soon, any recommendations? The lcd2s won't get torn up without one will they? Overwhelmed and very excited!!
Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 10:48pmpost #1049 of 107644/4/13 at 4:46pm
I think I'd pick the LCD 2 over the HD800 for small ensemble stuff, specifically chamber music or small scale choral work.
I love the intimate presentation.post #1050 of 107644/4/13 at 5:07pm
- Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › AQ DragonFly Red 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 4 minutes ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear