Ozric Tentacles sound awesome on these headphones o_o I'm listening to the Spirals in Hyperspace album.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread - Page 140post #2086 of 267612/8/13 at 2:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 267612/8/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by dermott
Just received my new LCD-2 Rosewood Vegans. They are beautiful!!!! My Yulong DA8 is on its way now as well. Can't wait! Anyway, I want to get a nice stand to display the LCD-2 when they are not on my head. Any issues with the Sieveking Omega stands? I am concerned they will put too much stress on the band. What is the consensus here? What is the vote for best color match for my combo......walnut or the more exotic Makassar (it is tough to tell from pictures).
Congratulations! I have one of the knockoff Omega stands and I don't like it for long-term storage because it compresses the ear pads. Maybe not a big deal, but I've read how the softer memory foam can compress permanently causing the drivers to touch the ears. I'm looking for a replacement stand that supports the headband nicely and lets everything else hang. Maybe the Woo Audio stand.post #2088 of 267612/8/13 at 10:13am
Yeah, that is my concern too. I choose the Vegan model because I got to try them on at the SF AV show back in August and I was hooked. I don't want to loose their comfy goodness. I also saw the Woo stands and think they would be a good alternative. They are just not as cool as a wood design. I really like the Room FS stands, but it does not look like you can get them here in the States that easily.post #2089 of 267612/8/13 at 6:36pmpost #2090 of 267612/8/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Are you asking this in the context of not being in the US?post #2091 of 267612/8/13 at 7:48pmpost #2092 of 267612/8/13 at 7:59pm
Ah, well I know Justin's customer service is top notch, he's a great guy. I don't know if anything changes with international customers, but if you have any questions his username here is justin w., I'm sure he'll welcome any questions.post #2093 of 267612/8/13 at 11:04pmQuote:
Be prepared to wait but Justin is on here daily and will be attentive to any questions/concerns you may have. His products are top notch and hand-inspected by him personally. I can vouch for the quality.post #2094 of 267612/9/13 at 1:14ampost #2095 of 267612/9/13 at 4:04amU.S. Dealers are not allowed to ship Audeze headphones outside of the country. If you want to order from one then get a U.S. Shipping boxpost #2096 of 267612/9/13 at 4:32amOk how i should have put it would be more if I was to buy a used pair like something from the classified section. Has Anyone experienced the support with audeze if the headset was originally purchased in another country and you say need the wood replaced as is split but still in its original 3 year life.post #2097 of 267612/9/13 at 8:09amThread StarterQuote:
Why not order directly from Audeze? They have excellent support too.post #2098 of 267612/9/13 at 3:17pm
my whole original question was based on me purchasing one of the many used headsets in the classified thread, and wondering if the support was good for others who have done the same and needed assistance with wood splitting ect. My wording was wrong in the beginning I guess, but saying that I did venture into headamp and saw there great prices too.. pity about the no international shipping thing :) trying to get in touch with my brother in law who lives in AZ might ship some to him to send my way.post #2099 of 267612/9/13 at 6:12pmpost #2100 of 267612/9/13 at 7:14pm
Whoa...these are really different. I remember selling them because I distinctly felt like they sounded like closed headphones. I like the improvement. Hopefully they last beyond my 3rd marriage with them.
- Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 42 seconds ago
- › 2 month old Sennheiser HD800s - perfect condition 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 5 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 6 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter Headphone - Grain Audio, any thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Any albums where you love EVERY song 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude