the Conductor and LCD-2 was one of the best combos i've ever heard as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread - Page 113post #1681 of 20909/3/13 at 12:04am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 20909/3/13 at 12:04ampost #1683 of 20909/3/13 at 3:53amQuote:LCD said they will not sell a pair of LCD3 pads to a LCD2 owner which I am.Originally Posted by SMG52
I shave my head, so couldn't have less hair than me.
But that being said, the headband was not such an issue. Just that clamping force around the side of the head, jaw, etc. Maybe I will try to connect with Audeze and see what kind of feedback they have gotten as to the suede vs. leather earpads with regard to comfort. And also if people have had a good experience with the LCD3 earpads. Maybe I could special order a pair of LCD2s with the 3s earpads......post #1684 of 20909/3/13 at 3:56amQuote:
You can actually buy the LCD3 pads off the Audeze website with no problems.post #1685 of 20909/3/13 at 3:59ampost #1686 of 20909/3/13 at 4:02amQuote:
That sucks, if you're buying through the Singapore authorized distributor for Audeze products they should allow LCD2 owners to buy LCD3 pads as that purchase policy was something of the past when the LCD3's first came out. You should maybe point them in the right direction and ask them what the heck?post #1687 of 20909/3/13 at 4:09ampost #1688 of 20909/3/13 at 5:45am
I'm still interested in the LCD2 headphones, but I have read on the blogs that there are two new Audeze models about to be released. One will be a closed back headphone, a demo of which was presented at a recent show, and another model which will be priced between the LCD2 and 3 headphones. Does anyone have any more info about these models, particularly the closed back one (that design would be particularly helpful for my living situation)? Maybe someone has listened to the closed back model at a recent show?
Thanks!post #1689 of 20909/3/13 at 10:31ampost #1690 of 20909/3/13 at 11:01am
I've seen some info about the closed back prototype on a number of websites, people checking them out at recent shows. Only this one blog mentioned those and a headphone that would cost between the LCD2 and the LCD3s. Hadn't seen anything about that anywhere else. I've been trying to find it again, but no luck. I'll post a link if I find it, if for no other reason then to prove I was not hallucinating. I'm pretty sure in that same blog it mentioned release dates of October and November for the two phones.post #1691 of 20909/3/13 at 11:34am
I'd heard about the closed back version, but not anything else. I think a headphone from Audeze in the $500-$600 range would be a great move. As an LCD2 owner, I feel like the difference between the LCD2 and LCD3 isn't big enough to squeeze another model between them, but what do I know? Another interesting move would be the introduction of an LCD4 at the current LCD3 price point and dropping the cost of the LCD3 to $1500-$1600. I might be tempted to move up to an LCD4 with a bigger improvement over the LCD2.post #1692 of 20909/3/13 at 2:58pmpost #1693 of 20909/3/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
I guess they are waiting the right moment to make it officialpost #1694 of 20909/3/13 at 3:11pm
they're holding back till they hear the alpha dogs, they wanna make sure they completely destroy it
also maybe they will release it along with the LSD-4post #1695 of 20909/3/13 at 3:12pm
- Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Headstage: Arrow 12HE 4G and Ibasso D42** price dropped 16 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 19 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 44 seconds ago
- › Seattle Sunday New Year Meet 01/05/14 47 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude