Which are better for warranty and overall balanced audio?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE Last post on 4/2/13 at 9:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10post #1 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starterpost #3 of 138/28/10 at 4:23ampost #4 of 138/28/10 at 4:40amThread StarterQuote:
thanks for the reply. how are the cables? are they prone to internal breakage or are they pretty good?post #5 of 138/28/10 at 4:42amThread Starterpost #6 of 138/28/10 at 4:44amQuote:
The X10's cables are thin, and lot of people had the cable splitting where it goes into the earphone. I haven't have any problems with my X10, but I guess it's because I don't really use it.
I never heard or experienced internal breakage with the X10.
The Turbines are great (I don't have it, but I tried the Golds once) the cable seems very durable, and doesn't seem that it's gonna split or break anytime soon.
Edited by yliu - 8/28/10 at 4:47ampost #7 of 138/28/10 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #8 of 138/28/10 at 4:51ampost #9 of 138/28/10 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #10 of 138/28/10 at 4:53amThread Starterpost #11 of 138/28/10 at 7:22amQuote:
I read somewhere that stated the Klipsch X10 didn't stand a chance against the Turbine Pros.
Westones are a good choice, if you are willing to pay that kind of money. Turbine's are much cheaper, especially the sale J&R has/had.post #12 of 139/3/10 at 10:24amQuote:
I guess you are paying a load of extra money for the X10 just because it's so small.post #13 of 139/3/10 at 10:27am
Exactly. Although, price ranges vary depending on manufacturer as well.
But in a general sense, the more technology they can stuff in a smaller body, the more it will cost.
This is why full sized headphones have a better "bang for your buck" ratio.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 44 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 1 minute ago
- › How many DAPs do you have? 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed over-ear headphones to replace my CAL 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 5 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: B&W P7, PSB M4U2, Momentum, MDR-1R, QC15, DT1350,... 6 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › Sony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Black by Shini44
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe