Which are better for warranty and overall balanced audio?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE Last post on 7/22/14 at 9:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10post #1 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starterpost #3 of 138/28/10 at 4:23ampost #4 of 138/28/10 at 4:40amThread StarterQuote:
thanks for the reply. how are the cables? are they prone to internal breakage or are they pretty good?post #5 of 138/28/10 at 4:42amThread Starterpost #6 of 138/28/10 at 4:44amQuote:
The X10's cables are thin, and lot of people had the cable splitting where it goes into the earphone. I haven't have any problems with my X10, but I guess it's because I don't really use it.
I never heard or experienced internal breakage with the X10.
The Turbines are great (I don't have it, but I tried the Golds once) the cable seems very durable, and doesn't seem that it's gonna split or break anytime soon.
Edited by yliu - 8/28/10 at 4:47ampost #7 of 138/28/10 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #8 of 138/28/10 at 4:51ampost #9 of 138/28/10 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #10 of 138/28/10 at 4:53amThread Starterpost #11 of 138/28/10 at 7:22amQuote:
I read somewhere that stated the Klipsch X10 didn't stand a chance against the Turbine Pros.
Westones are a good choice, if you are willing to pay that kind of money. Turbine's are much cheaper, especially the sale J&R has/had.post #12 of 139/3/10 at 10:24amQuote:
I guess you are paying a load of extra money for the X10 just because it's so small.post #13 of 139/3/10 at 10:27am
Exactly. Although, price ranges vary depending on manufacturer as well.
But in a general sense, the more technology they can stuff in a smaller body, the more it will cost.
This is why full sized headphones have a better "bang for your buck" ratio.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 3 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 10 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse