Which are better for warranty and overall balanced audio?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE Last post on 7/22/14 at 9:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10post #1 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starterpost #3 of 138/28/10 at 4:23ampost #4 of 138/28/10 at 4:40amThread StarterQuote:
thanks for the reply. how are the cables? are they prone to internal breakage or are they pretty good?post #5 of 138/28/10 at 4:42amThread Starterpost #6 of 138/28/10 at 4:44amQuote:
The X10's cables are thin, and lot of people had the cable splitting where it goes into the earphone. I haven't have any problems with my X10, but I guess it's because I don't really use it.
I never heard or experienced internal breakage with the X10.
The Turbines are great (I don't have it, but I tried the Golds once) the cable seems very durable, and doesn't seem that it's gonna split or break anytime soon.
Edited by yliu - 8/28/10 at 4:47ampost #7 of 138/28/10 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #8 of 138/28/10 at 4:51ampost #9 of 138/28/10 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #10 of 138/28/10 at 4:53amThread Starterpost #11 of 138/28/10 at 7:22amQuote:
I read somewhere that stated the Klipsch X10 didn't stand a chance against the Turbine Pros.
Westones are a good choice, if you are willing to pay that kind of money. Turbine's are much cheaper, especially the sale J&R has/had.post #12 of 139/3/10 at 10:24amQuote:
I guess you are paying a load of extra money for the X10 just because it's so small.post #13 of 139/3/10 at 10:27am
Exactly. Although, price ranges vary depending on manufacturer as well.
But in a general sense, the more technology they can stuff in a smaller body, the more it will cost.
This is why full sized headphones have a better "bang for your buck" ratio.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 13 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 38 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-7200 1 minute ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality (AQstic Dedicated Integrated DAC) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony 1.2m Balanced standard plug MUC-M12SB1 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for studio reference headphones, but am picky 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 6 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear