Which are better for warranty and overall balanced audio?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE Last post on 7/22/14 at 9:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10post #1 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starterpost #3 of 138/28/10 at 4:23ampost #4 of 138/28/10 at 4:40amThread StarterQuote:
thanks for the reply. how are the cables? are they prone to internal breakage or are they pretty good?post #5 of 138/28/10 at 4:42amThread Starterpost #6 of 138/28/10 at 4:44amQuote:
The X10's cables are thin, and lot of people had the cable splitting where it goes into the earphone. I haven't have any problems with my X10, but I guess it's because I don't really use it.
I never heard or experienced internal breakage with the X10.
The Turbines are great (I don't have it, but I tried the Golds once) the cable seems very durable, and doesn't seem that it's gonna split or break anytime soon.
Edited by yliu - 8/28/10 at 4:47ampost #7 of 138/28/10 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #8 of 138/28/10 at 4:51ampost #9 of 138/28/10 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #10 of 138/28/10 at 4:53amThread Starterpost #11 of 138/28/10 at 7:22amQuote:
I read somewhere that stated the Klipsch X10 didn't stand a chance against the Turbine Pros.
Westones are a good choice, if you are willing to pay that kind of money. Turbine's are much cheaper, especially the sale J&R has/had.post #12 of 139/3/10 at 10:24amQuote:
I guess you are paying a load of extra money for the X10 just because it's so small.post #13 of 139/3/10 at 10:27am
Exactly. Although, price ranges vary depending on manufacturer as well.
But in a general sense, the more technology they can stuff in a smaller body, the more it will cost.
This is why full sized headphones have a better "bang for your buck" ratio.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 28 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 37 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 40 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 54 seconds ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [FS] AKG K7XX 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 2 minutes ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...