Which are better for warranty and overall balanced audio?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/31/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- monster pro turbine coppers: alternatives Last post on 9/18/10 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- did I just buy a pair of fake monster turbine pro coppers? Last post on 11/6/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Help] Should i buy this MTPC ?? (Photos Added) Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper: Comparing REAL vs FAKE Last post on 7/22/14 at 9:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just for future reference, what full-sized headphone would you compare to the Monster Turbine Pro... Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10post #1 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 138/28/10 at 3:20amThread Starterpost #3 of 138/28/10 at 4:23ampost #4 of 138/28/10 at 4:40amThread StarterQuote:
thanks for the reply. how are the cables? are they prone to internal breakage or are they pretty good?post #5 of 138/28/10 at 4:42amThread Starterpost #6 of 138/28/10 at 4:44amQuote:
The X10's cables are thin, and lot of people had the cable splitting where it goes into the earphone. I haven't have any problems with my X10, but I guess it's because I don't really use it.
I never heard or experienced internal breakage with the X10.
The Turbines are great (I don't have it, but I tried the Golds once) the cable seems very durable, and doesn't seem that it's gonna split or break anytime soon.
Edited by yliu - 8/28/10 at 4:47ampost #7 of 138/28/10 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #8 of 138/28/10 at 4:51ampost #9 of 138/28/10 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #10 of 138/28/10 at 4:53amThread Starterpost #11 of 138/28/10 at 7:22amQuote:
I read somewhere that stated the Klipsch X10 didn't stand a chance against the Turbine Pros.
Westones are a good choice, if you are willing to pay that kind of money. Turbine's are much cheaper, especially the sale J&R has/had.post #12 of 139/3/10 at 10:24amQuote:
I guess you are paying a load of extra money for the X10 just because it's so small.post #13 of 139/3/10 at 10:27am
Exactly. Although, price ranges vary depending on manufacturer as well.
But in a general sense, the more technology they can stuff in a smaller body, the more it will cost.
This is why full sized headphones have a better "bang for your buck" ratio.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Coppers Vs Klipsch X10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Channel Islands Audio - Transient MKII Asynchronous USB Converter 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...