Yes, I'm curious too..
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 Last post on Yesterday at 2:15 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
over a year ago i asked (begged) justin to consider slapping a pico dac on gilmore lite (then eventually bought them separately eventually after cycling through a benchmark, etc.) - but it's still a sloppy desktop solution
this looks like it will just kill that - even outside of the technical improvements the functionality is ideal (preamp function to slap on a pair of active monitors or an amp for some bookshelves) - all under $1k
really, really cool - great product development Justin!
(personally i love the classic casing with the milled aluminum but who knows, maybe the new construction will grow on me)
zomg, I want it already! My jaw fell on the floor from the description! It's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!!!
Damn you Justin for emptying my wallet since 2006....
/goes off to cancel pre-order for an Arcam rDac
It's good for reference, Thanks for your sharing! It is just the solution for my problem.
So need an update on this! Im having trouble deciding which direction to go... over the coming months.
Any sort of release date Justin..?? This year or further down the track..??
highly unlikely. it's more likely that if he wants to produce an amp to properly power those devices, it'll be different unit entirely. i think Justin is just busy between (various) product development and product production. i'm not sure if he has anyone to help him or if he is a one man show.
- Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony MDR-XB50: All of your basses...all of them. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Birthday present for me!! Budget 600$ Headphone/amp/dac setup for... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good all round headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for replacement of my Monster Turbine 2 minutes ago
- › What to get after ATH-M50x? 3 minutes ago
- › audeze lcd x and double helix synergy 8 wire balanced cable 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)