Yes, I'm curious too..
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 4/8/15 at 10:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
over a year ago i asked (begged) justin to consider slapping a pico dac on gilmore lite (then eventually bought them separately eventually after cycling through a benchmark, etc.) - but it's still a sloppy desktop solution
this looks like it will just kill that - even outside of the technical improvements the functionality is ideal (preamp function to slap on a pair of active monitors or an amp for some bookshelves) - all under $1k
really, really cool - great product development Justin!
(personally i love the classic casing with the milled aluminum but who knows, maybe the new construction will grow on me)
zomg, I want it already! My jaw fell on the floor from the description! It's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!!!
Damn you Justin for emptying my wallet since 2006....
/goes off to cancel pre-order for an Arcam rDac
It's good for reference, Thanks for your sharing! It is just the solution for my problem.
So need an update on this! Im having trouble deciding which direction to go... over the coming months.
Any sort of release date Justin..?? This year or further down the track..??
highly unlikely. it's more likely that if he wants to produce an amp to properly power those devices, it'll be different unit entirely. i think Justin is just busy between (various) product development and product production. i'm not sure if he has anyone to help him or if he is a one man show.
- Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audible Differences in Copper vs. Silver Cables? 30 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 1 minute ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2