Yes, I'm curious too..
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 Last post on Yesterday at 11:18 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
over a year ago i asked (begged) justin to consider slapping a pico dac on gilmore lite (then eventually bought them separately eventually after cycling through a benchmark, etc.) - but it's still a sloppy desktop solution
this looks like it will just kill that - even outside of the technical improvements the functionality is ideal (preamp function to slap on a pair of active monitors or an amp for some bookshelves) - all under $1k
really, really cool - great product development Justin!
(personally i love the classic casing with the milled aluminum but who knows, maybe the new construction will grow on me)
zomg, I want it already! My jaw fell on the floor from the description! It's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!!!
Damn you Justin for emptying my wallet since 2006....
/goes off to cancel pre-order for an Arcam rDac
It's good for reference, Thanks for your sharing! It is just the solution for my problem.
So need an update on this! Im having trouble deciding which direction to go... over the coming months.
Any sort of release date Justin..?? This year or further down the track..??
highly unlikely. it's more likely that if he wants to produce an amp to properly power those devices, it'll be different unit entirely. i think Justin is just busy between (various) product development and product production. i'm not sure if he has anyone to help him or if he is a one man show.
- Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 8 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 9 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica AD2000X 9 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)