Yes, I'm curious too..
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
The HM5 Velours are quite simply, an uber-comfortable pad for HM5/Shure/Beyer/ATH/(most large circumaural headphones). I was offered a review sample from Brainwavz and have the following to say...
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
over a year ago i asked (begged) justin to consider slapping a pico dac on gilmore lite (then eventually bought them separately eventually after cycling through a benchmark, etc.) - but it's still a sloppy desktop solution
this looks like it will just kill that - even outside of the technical improvements the functionality is ideal (preamp function to slap on a pair of active monitors or an amp for some bookshelves) - all under $1k
really, really cool - great product development Justin!
(personally i love the classic casing with the milled aluminum but who knows, maybe the new construction will grow on me)
zomg, I want it already! My jaw fell on the floor from the description! It's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!!!
Damn you Justin for emptying my wallet since 2006....
/goes off to cancel pre-order for an Arcam rDac
It's good for reference, Thanks for your sharing! It is just the solution for my problem.
So need an update on this! Im having trouble deciding which direction to go... over the coming months.
Any sort of release date Justin..?? This year or further down the track..??
highly unlikely. it's more likely that if he wants to produce an amp to properly power those devices, it'll be different unit entirely. i think Justin is just busy between (various) product development and product production. i'm not sure if he has anyone to help him or if he is a one man show.
- Gilmore X2 - coming......soon? with optional 24/96 Asynchronous USB DAC
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 1 second ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 21 seconds ago
- › Pioneer U-05 USB DAC/amp with dual ES9016 41 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 49 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 59 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 vs Sennheiser hd 598 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)