Hey guys, which one is better (With a better bass and good sound) without looking to the price?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productBose® In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/27/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2 Comfort-Fit Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Which entry level-IEM? Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones Last post on 2/3/16 at 7:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Gift: Klipsch S2 or the Apple in-ears? Last post on 8/17/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose MIE2i or iBeats? Last post on 5/25/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 78/26/10 at 2:27am
Never choose Bose. Those guys suck like a sucking machine stuck on turbosuck.post #3 of 78/26/10 at 3:08ampost #4 of 78/26/10 at 3:25am
My preference would be the Klipsch. The Bose iem's take a lot to drive them and have a strange fitting arrangement where they kind of sit in your ears without any feeling of gripping. Therefore they are really open. The iem's aren't as bad as the headphones but I most definitely prefer my Klipsch iems to them. I wonder whether you thought of going up a notch to the S4?
I crawled from the s4 to the Image X5 to the Image X10. I really like the comfort and sound of them.post #5 of 712/1/10 at 9:11pmQuote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's probably the funniest description of Bose I've ever heard. Pretty accurate too.post #6 of 712/1/10 at 9:44pm
Considering you can get the S2m for ~$20 on occasion, It would seem like a smarter move, if you had to pick between the two. I bought my mom a pair for just shy of $20 a month ago. I must admit, they are a really nice set for the money. A little sibilant, but not to the magnitude of the Meelectronics M6's. Also, I find the bass a little sloppy, but easily compete with IEM's in the ~$60 price range
Edited by aleki - 12/1/10 at 9:45pmpost #7 of 71/4/12 at 4:51pm
The Bose IE 2 is very clean sounding with better than average soundstage and bass impact (not bloated like skullcandy or monster), but completely lacks bass below like 100Hz, and the fitting is a bit odd, but is comfortable. I'd recommend them if you don't care for low bass and you can find them for $55 or less.
Edited by PointyFox - 1/4/12 at 4:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 45 seconds ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Right side louder/cleaner than left side of new XBA-A3's? 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Note 7 - just around the corner , audiophile phone? 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 4 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 5 minutes ago
- › DT 990 Premium 600 Ohm + Fiio E10K 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...