Hey guys, which one is better (With a better bass and good sound) without looking to the price?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productBose® In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/27/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2 Comfort-Fit Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Which entry level-IEM? Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones Last post on 2/3/16 at 7:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Gift: Klipsch S2 or the Apple in-ears? Last post on 8/17/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose MIE2i or iBeats? Last post on 5/25/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 78/26/10 at 2:27am
Never choose Bose. Those guys suck like a sucking machine stuck on turbosuck.post #3 of 78/26/10 at 3:08ampost #4 of 78/26/10 at 3:25am
My preference would be the Klipsch. The Bose iem's take a lot to drive them and have a strange fitting arrangement where they kind of sit in your ears without any feeling of gripping. Therefore they are really open. The iem's aren't as bad as the headphones but I most definitely prefer my Klipsch iems to them. I wonder whether you thought of going up a notch to the S4?
I crawled from the s4 to the Image X5 to the Image X10. I really like the comfort and sound of them.post #5 of 712/1/10 at 9:11pmQuote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's probably the funniest description of Bose I've ever heard. Pretty accurate too.post #6 of 712/1/10 at 9:44pm
Considering you can get the S2m for ~$20 on occasion, It would seem like a smarter move, if you had to pick between the two. I bought my mom a pair for just shy of $20 a month ago. I must admit, they are a really nice set for the money. A little sibilant, but not to the magnitude of the Meelectronics M6's. Also, I find the bass a little sloppy, but easily compete with IEM's in the ~$60 price range
Edited by aleki - 12/1/10 at 9:45pmpost #7 of 71/4/12 at 4:51pm
The Bose IE 2 is very clean sounding with better than average soundstage and bass impact (not bloated like skullcandy or monster), but completely lacks bass below like 100Hz, and the fitting is a bit odd, but is comfortable. I'd recommend them if you don't care for low bass and you can find them for $55 or less.
Edited by PointyFox - 1/4/12 at 4:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear