Hey guys, which one is better (With a better bass and good sound) without looking to the price?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productBose® In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/27/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2 Comfort-Fit Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Which entry level-IEM? Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones Last post on 2/3/16 at 7:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Gift: Klipsch S2 or the Apple in-ears? Last post on 8/17/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose MIE2i or iBeats? Last post on 5/25/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It is nearing two months since I was introduced to the original Monk earbuds by Venture Electronics. They left quite the impression on me and my views on price-to-performance ratio in audio...
T-PEOS RASIEL Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807332/t-peos-rasiel-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Finder X1...
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 78/26/10 at 2:27am
Never choose Bose. Those guys suck like a sucking machine stuck on turbosuck.post #3 of 78/26/10 at 3:08ampost #4 of 78/26/10 at 3:25am
My preference would be the Klipsch. The Bose iem's take a lot to drive them and have a strange fitting arrangement where they kind of sit in your ears without any feeling of gripping. Therefore they are really open. The iem's aren't as bad as the headphones but I most definitely prefer my Klipsch iems to them. I wonder whether you thought of going up a notch to the S4?
I crawled from the s4 to the Image X5 to the Image X10. I really like the comfort and sound of them.post #5 of 712/1/10 at 9:11pmQuote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's probably the funniest description of Bose I've ever heard. Pretty accurate too.post #6 of 712/1/10 at 9:44pm
Considering you can get the S2m for ~$20 on occasion, It would seem like a smarter move, if you had to pick between the two. I bought my mom a pair for just shy of $20 a month ago. I must admit, they are a really nice set for the money. A little sibilant, but not to the magnitude of the Meelectronics M6's. Also, I find the bass a little sloppy, but easily compete with IEM's in the ~$60 price range
Edited by aleki - 12/1/10 at 9:45pmpost #7 of 71/4/12 at 4:51pm
The Bose IE 2 is very clean sounding with better than average soundstage and bass impact (not bloated like skullcandy or monster), but completely lacks bass below like 100Hz, and the fitting is a bit odd, but is comfortable. I'd recommend them if you don't care for low bass and you can find them for $55 or less.
Edited by PointyFox - 1/4/12 at 4:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 35 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 58 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 30 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by Aornic
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by mark2410
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...