Hey guys, which one is better (With a better bass and good sound) without looking to the price?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productBose® In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/27/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2 Comfort-Fit Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Which entry level-IEM? Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:06pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Gift: Klipsch S2 or the Apple in-ears? Last post on 8/17/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose MIE2i or iBeats? Last post on 5/25/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 78/26/10 at 2:27am
Never choose Bose. Those guys suck like a sucking machine stuck on turbosuck.post #3 of 78/26/10 at 3:08ampost #4 of 78/26/10 at 3:25am
My preference would be the Klipsch. The Bose iem's take a lot to drive them and have a strange fitting arrangement where they kind of sit in your ears without any feeling of gripping. Therefore they are really open. The iem's aren't as bad as the headphones but I most definitely prefer my Klipsch iems to them. I wonder whether you thought of going up a notch to the S4?
I crawled from the s4 to the Image X5 to the Image X10. I really like the comfort and sound of them.post #5 of 712/1/10 at 9:11pmQuote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's probably the funniest description of Bose I've ever heard. Pretty accurate too.post #6 of 712/1/10 at 9:44pm
Considering you can get the S2m for ~$20 on occasion, It would seem like a smarter move, if you had to pick between the two. I bought my mom a pair for just shy of $20 a month ago. I must admit, they are a really nice set for the money. A little sibilant, but not to the magnitude of the Meelectronics M6's. Also, I find the bass a little sloppy, but easily compete with IEM's in the ~$60 price range
Edited by aleki - 12/1/10 at 9:45pmpost #7 of 71/4/12 at 4:51pm
The Bose IE 2 is very clean sounding with better than average soundstage and bass impact (not bloated like skullcandy or monster), but completely lacks bass below like 100Hz, and the fitting is a bit odd, but is comfortable. I'd recommend them if you don't care for low bass and you can find them for $55 or less.
Edited by PointyFox - 1/4/12 at 4:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 20 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 21 seconds ago
- › Motorcycle-Fi 43 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 50 seconds ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Need help in choosing under 30$ IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ever seen a pair of Sony MDR-CD3000s go for $60? 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob