Hey guys, which one is better (With a better bass and good sound) without looking to the price?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productBose® In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/27/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2 Comfort-Fit Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/27/10
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 8/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Which entry level-IEM? Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones Last post on 9/8/14 at 9:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Gift: Klipsch S2 or the Apple in-ears? Last post on 8/17/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose MIE2i or iBeats? Last post on 5/25/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 78/26/10 at 2:27am
Never choose Bose. Those guys suck like a sucking machine stuck on turbosuck.post #3 of 78/26/10 at 3:08ampost #4 of 78/26/10 at 3:25am
My preference would be the Klipsch. The Bose iem's take a lot to drive them and have a strange fitting arrangement where they kind of sit in your ears without any feeling of gripping. Therefore they are really open. The iem's aren't as bad as the headphones but I most definitely prefer my Klipsch iems to them. I wonder whether you thought of going up a notch to the S4?
I crawled from the s4 to the Image X5 to the Image X10. I really like the comfort and sound of them.post #5 of 712/1/10 at 9:11pmQuote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's probably the funniest description of Bose I've ever heard. Pretty accurate too.post #6 of 712/1/10 at 9:44pm
Considering you can get the S2m for ~$20 on occasion, It would seem like a smarter move, if you had to pick between the two. I bought my mom a pair for just shy of $20 a month ago. I must admit, they are a really nice set for the money. A little sibilant, but not to the magnitude of the Meelectronics M6's. Also, I find the bass a little sloppy, but easily compete with IEM's in the ~$60 price range
Edited by aleki - 12/1/10 at 9:45pmpost #7 of 71/4/12 at 4:51pm
The Bose IE 2 is very clean sounding with better than average soundstage and bass impact (not bloated like skullcandy or monster), but completely lacks bass below like 100Hz, and the fitting is a bit odd, but is comfortable. I'd recommend them if you don't care for low bass and you can find them for $55 or less.
Edited by PointyFox - 1/4/12 at 4:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART AU/NZ CIEM Demo Lineup Tour 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones that imitate full sized speakers? 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 8 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3