I am no audiophile and barely can tell a difference between audio ranges, therefore I can only ask for your advice based on your opinion and my budget. I have a limited budget (upto $30) and I am not looking for anything great at that price point, just something decent. I will be using this with my android phone. TIA
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/25/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/25/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Silver)tagged by System, 8/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Adding lapel mic + remote to earphones -- feasible? Last post on 8/18/10 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones or IEMs for use at the gym? Last post on 7/15/10 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Confused--Need Recommendation for iPhone 4 IEM Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My personal impressions on Meelec new-version Ai-M9, REVISITED (warning, big photos ahead!) Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelectronics M9: WOW Last post on 11/28/10 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/24/10 at 10:43pm
Personally I would go with the Meelectronics M9P but there are few other decent ones. This thread may be relevant to your interests:post #3 of 68/25/10 at 12:14amThread Starter
Thank you very much ljokerl. That link helps a lot. I was also considering M9P mainly because that is the only IEM I could find with my price range. But it looks like MP21 would suit my needs the best. It has pretty positive review and is priced around $30 also. Thanks for help!!post #4 of 68/26/10 at 8:19am
I'm not too familiar with the jacks ect. on an android phone, but I'll assume that it the same as on the Iphone?!
Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be
just in the area of your budget.
I loved the old PX 200. IMO it was "great value for money" buy.post #5 of 68/26/10 at 8:34am
Boy, the OP sure will have a hard time cramming those into his ear.post #6 of 68/26/10 at 8:48amWhat brand of phone? The stock buds I got with my Nexus One (and probably any other HTC) are pretty damn good IMO. They don't isolate, which is the only reason I don't use them often other than when I want to make a phone call around the house but would rather not be holding the phone to my face.
But yeah, those are stock buds I would have no problem using if need be. As for IEMs, I can't offer an opinion for a few reasons, but you shouldn't go wrong with anything recommended here.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Artifact in my music? 32 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › ASG-2.5- Or reasonable Offer 3 minutes ago
- › Are Shure and new Westone mmcx connectors the same size? 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 7 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 11 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...