I am no audiophile and barely can tell a difference between audio ranges, therefore I can only ask for your advice based on your opinion and my budget. I have a limited budget (upto $30) and I am not looking for anything great at that price point, just something decent. I will be using this with my android phone. TIA
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/25/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/25/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Silver)tagged by System, 8/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Adding lapel mic + remote to earphones -- feasible? Last post on 8/18/10 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones or IEMs for use at the gym? Last post on 7/15/10 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Confused--Need Recommendation for iPhone 4 IEM Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My personal impressions on Meelec new-version Ai-M9, REVISITED (warning, big photos ahead!) Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelectronics M9: WOW Last post on 11/28/10 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/24/10 at 10:43pm
Personally I would go with the Meelectronics M9P but there are few other decent ones. This thread may be relevant to your interests:post #3 of 68/25/10 at 12:14amThread Starter
Thank you very much ljokerl. That link helps a lot. I was also considering M9P mainly because that is the only IEM I could find with my price range. But it looks like MP21 would suit my needs the best. It has pretty positive review and is priced around $30 also. Thanks for help!!post #4 of 68/26/10 at 8:19am
I'm not too familiar with the jacks ect. on an android phone, but I'll assume that it the same as on the Iphone?!
Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be
just in the area of your budget.
I loved the old PX 200. IMO it was "great value for money" buy.post #5 of 68/26/10 at 8:34am
Boy, the OP sure will have a hard time cramming those into his ear.post #6 of 68/26/10 at 8:48amWhat brand of phone? The stock buds I got with my Nexus One (and probably any other HTC) are pretty damn good IMO. They don't isolate, which is the only reason I don't use them often other than when I want to make a phone call around the house but would rather not be holding the phone to my face.
But yeah, those are stock buds I would have no problem using if need be. As for IEMs, I can't offer an opinion for a few reasons, but you shouldn't go wrong with anything recommended here.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › AKG K240DF quick first impressions... Now with pics! 34 seconds ago
- › The Official Echobox Explorer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Pro iDSD discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear