I am no audiophile and barely can tell a difference between audio ranges, therefore I can only ask for your advice based on your opinion and my budget. I have a limited budget (upto $30) and I am not looking for anything great at that price point, just something decent. I will be using this with my android phone. TIA
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/25/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/25/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Silver)tagged by System, 8/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Adding lapel mic + remote to earphones -- feasible? Last post on 8/18/10 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones or IEMs for use at the gym? Last post on 7/15/10 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Confused--Need Recommendation for iPhone 4 IEM Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My personal impressions on Meelec new-version Ai-M9, REVISITED (warning, big photos ahead!) Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelectronics M9: WOW Last post on 11/28/10 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/24/10 at 10:43pm
Personally I would go with the Meelectronics M9P but there are few other decent ones. This thread may be relevant to your interests:post #3 of 68/25/10 at 12:14amThread Starter
Thank you very much ljokerl. That link helps a lot. I was also considering M9P mainly because that is the only IEM I could find with my price range. But it looks like MP21 would suit my needs the best. It has pretty positive review and is priced around $30 also. Thanks for help!!post #4 of 68/26/10 at 8:19am
I'm not too familiar with the jacks ect. on an android phone, but I'll assume that it the same as on the Iphone?!
Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be
just in the area of your budget.
I loved the old PX 200. IMO it was "great value for money" buy.post #5 of 68/26/10 at 8:34am
Boy, the OP sure will have a hard time cramming those into his ear.post #6 of 68/26/10 at 8:48amWhat brand of phone? The stock buds I got with my Nexus One (and probably any other HTC) are pretty damn good IMO. They don't isolate, which is the only reason I don't use them often other than when I want to make a phone call around the house but would rather not be holding the phone to my face.
But yeah, those are stock buds I would have no problem using if need be. As for IEMs, I can't offer an opinion for a few reasons, but you shouldn't go wrong with anything recommended here.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Singxer SU-1 USB Driver issues 14 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 14 seconds ago
- › OPPO Proudly Announces the Sonica Grand Wi-Fi Speaker. North... 36 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 1 minute ago
- › Senn HD600 amp suggestions 1 minute ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 3 minutes ago
- › Better source, DAC or headphones to improve audio quality 4 minutes ago
- › DAPs with channel balance control. 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...