I am no audiophile and barely can tell a difference between audio ranges, therefore I can only ask for your advice based on your opinion and my budget. I have a limited budget (upto $30) and I am not looking for anything great at that price point, just something decent. I will be using this with my android phone. TIA
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/25/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/25/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Silver)tagged by System, 8/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Adding lapel mic + remote to earphones -- feasible? Last post on 8/18/10 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones or IEMs for use at the gym? Last post on 7/15/10 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Confused--Need Recommendation for iPhone 4 IEM Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My personal impressions on Meelec new-version Ai-M9, REVISITED (warning, big photos ahead!) Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelectronics M9: WOW Last post on 11/28/10 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a DAC/AMP built...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/24/10 at 10:43pm
Personally I would go with the Meelectronics M9P but there are few other decent ones. This thread may be relevant to your interests:post #3 of 68/25/10 at 12:14amThread Starter
Thank you very much ljokerl. That link helps a lot. I was also considering M9P mainly because that is the only IEM I could find with my price range. But it looks like MP21 would suit my needs the best. It has pretty positive review and is priced around $30 also. Thanks for help!!post #4 of 68/26/10 at 8:19am
I'm not too familiar with the jacks ect. on an android phone, but I'll assume that it the same as on the Iphone?!
Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be
just in the area of your budget.
I loved the old PX 200. IMO it was "great value for money" buy.post #5 of 68/26/10 at 8:34am
Boy, the OP sure will have a hard time cramming those into his ear.post #6 of 68/26/10 at 8:48amWhat brand of phone? The stock buds I got with my Nexus One (and probably any other HTC) are pretty damn good IMO. They don't isolate, which is the only reason I don't use them often other than when I want to make a phone call around the house but would rather not be holding the phone to my face.
But yeah, those are stock buds I would have no problem using if need be. As for IEMs, I can't offer an opinion for a few reasons, but you shouldn't go wrong with anything recommended here.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 1 minute ago
- › Cardas Clear Headphone Cable 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2