I am no audiophile and barely can tell a difference between audio ranges, therefore I can only ask for your advice based on your opinion and my budget. I have a limited budget (upto $30) and I am not looking for anything great at that price point, just something decent. I will be using this with my android phone. TIA
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/25/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/25/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/25/10
- productMEElectronics AI-M9P Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPhone/iPod/Cellphone (Silver)tagged by System, 8/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Adding lapel mic + remote to earphones -- feasible? Last post on 8/18/10 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones or IEMs for use at the gym? Last post on 7/15/10 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Confused--Need Recommendation for iPhone 4 IEM Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My personal impressions on Meelec new-version Ai-M9, REVISITED (warning, big photos ahead!) Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelectronics M9: WOW Last post on 11/28/10 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/24/10 at 10:43pm
Personally I would go with the Meelectronics M9P but there are few other decent ones. This thread may be relevant to your interests:post #3 of 68/25/10 at 12:14amThread Starter
Thank you very much ljokerl. That link helps a lot. I was also considering M9P mainly because that is the only IEM I could find with my price range. But it looks like MP21 would suit my needs the best. It has pretty positive review and is priced around $30 also. Thanks for help!!post #4 of 68/26/10 at 8:19am
I'm not too familiar with the jacks ect. on an android phone, but I'll assume that it the same as on the Iphone?!
Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be
just in the area of your budget.
I loved the old PX 200. IMO it was "great value for money" buy.post #5 of 68/26/10 at 8:34am
Boy, the OP sure will have a hard time cramming those into his ear.post #6 of 68/26/10 at 8:48amWhat brand of phone? The stock buds I got with my Nexus One (and probably any other HTC) are pretty damn good IMO. They don't isolate, which is the only reason I don't use them often other than when I want to make a phone call around the house but would rather not be holding the phone to my face.
But yeah, those are stock buds I would have no problem using if need be. As for IEMs, I can't offer an opinion for a few reasons, but you shouldn't go wrong with anything recommended here.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 36 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 38 seconds ago
- › FS: 2 Mint iRiver H120 DAPs 49 seconds ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 3 minutes ago
- › 150€/$ budget - IEM straight down wearable + low cable noise - Need... 3 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic A 20 amp 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)