Well, maybe it just makes the quality of the source material more visible... Thats not a problem of the headphone I'd say ;-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 485post #7261 of 103214/15/14 at 1:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7262 of 103214/15/14 at 3:58pm
I haven't found that to be the case but as previously mentioned you need to look at your source (the music, player, amp and DAC). Your listening experience is only as good as the weakest link in your media chain. Also, less detailed headphones can sometimes mask source issues so when you use your T1, HD800, LCD etc. the defects become glaring issues.post #7263 of 103214/15/14 at 4:34pmFoobar,wasapi,hiface usb to coaxial and meier stageDac and Concerto....but the 192 sound like garbage...maybe it is what you get when you have a headphone that throughs you what you feed him...So its a equipment with no personality ??post #7264 of 103214/15/14 at 5:13pmpost #7265 of 103214/15/14 at 7:05pmpost #7266 of 103214/15/14 at 7:56pm
It"s not the headphones. Look elsewhere in your system. Youtube is a terrible sound source. You are probably hearing exactly what is on the source material. Less resolving headphones can make low quality material more bearable.post #7267 of 103214/16/14 at 1:16ampost #7268 of 103214/16/14 at 4:07am
What song are you trying to listen to from youtube or 192kbs?
If its got really elevated treble on the recording or its poorly recorded the T1 will show up those flaws, especially as its a brighter headphone itself.
Edited by UNIFi - 4/16/14 at 4:09ampost #7269 of 103214/16/14 at 6:00am
Maybe the fact is that we all don't hear the same... since it has to do with senses...It is like i have myopia in my eyes... :)
And since i am too bored to sell them and of course loose money, i got them before one week, i will try to buy another headphone for low quality music...
Which you think will do for this purpose?post #7270 of 103214/16/14 at 8:25am
Maybe you'll want to try out the Sennheiser Momentum, its a bit laid back and might sooth over bad quality source material a bit. While I've not heard toe NAD HP50 myself its said to be rather relaxed sounding and might also fit your bill.post #7271 of 103214/16/14 at 10:28ampost #7272 of 103214/16/14 at 10:39amQuote:
LCD-3 or even LCD-Xpost #7273 of 103214/16/14 at 1:45pmQuote:
This, to my ears, is exactly what your (and my) rig should reproduce.
Meier gear is known to be extremely neutral.
Try setting the crossfeed on your Stagedac to maximum amplitude and delay, this should help make the soundstage more realistic ("in front of you").post #7274 of 103214/17/14 at 4:44am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Audeze LCD-4 11 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Portable amp/dac for android & headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 8 minutes ago
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...