Well, maybe it just makes the quality of the source material more visible... Thats not a problem of the headphone I'd say ;-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
First of all I would like to thank FiiO for choosing me as part of the world tour of the new X3 DAP. I am pretty new in reviewing audio devices, and I feel really grateful for including...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 485post #7261 of 90224/15/14 at 1:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7262 of 90224/15/14 at 3:58pm
I haven't found that to be the case but as previously mentioned you need to look at your source (the music, player, amp and DAC). Your listening experience is only as good as the weakest link in your media chain. Also, less detailed headphones can sometimes mask source issues so when you use your T1, HD800, LCD etc. the defects become glaring issues.post #7263 of 90224/15/14 at 4:34pmFoobar,wasapi,hiface usb to coaxial and meier stageDac and Concerto....but the 192 sound like garbage...maybe it is what you get when you have a headphone that throughs you what you feed him...So its a equipment with no personality ??post #7264 of 90224/15/14 at 5:13pmpost #7265 of 90224/15/14 at 7:05pmpost #7266 of 90224/15/14 at 7:56pm
It"s not the headphones. Look elsewhere in your system. Youtube is a terrible sound source. You are probably hearing exactly what is on the source material. Less resolving headphones can make low quality material more bearable.post #7267 of 90224/16/14 at 1:16ampost #7268 of 90224/16/14 at 4:07am
What song are you trying to listen to from youtube or 192kbs?
If its got really elevated treble on the recording or its poorly recorded the T1 will show up those flaws, especially as its a brighter headphone itself.
Edited by UNIFi - 4/16/14 at 4:09ampost #7269 of 90224/16/14 at 6:00am
Maybe the fact is that we all don't hear the same... since it has to do with senses...It is like i have myopia in my eyes... :)
And since i am too bored to sell them and of course loose money, i got them before one week, i will try to buy another headphone for low quality music...
Which you think will do for this purpose?post #7270 of 90224/16/14 at 8:25am
Maybe you'll want to try out the Sennheiser Momentum, its a bit laid back and might sooth over bad quality source material a bit. While I've not heard toe NAD HP50 myself its said to be rather relaxed sounding and might also fit your bill.post #7271 of 90224/16/14 at 10:28ampost #7272 of 90224/16/14 at 10:39amQuote:
LCD-3 or even LCD-Xpost #7273 of 90224/16/14 at 1:45pmQuote:
This, to my ears, is exactly what your (and my) rig should reproduce.
Meier gear is known to be extremely neutral.
Try setting the crossfeed on your Stagedac to maximum amplitude and delay, this should help make the soundstage more realistic ("in front of you").post #7274 of 90224/17/14 at 4:44am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Wanted - ATH ESW11JPN 18 seconds ago
- › 4000$ budget, give me your top end suggestions! 20 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 32 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 58 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 5 minutes ago
- › FPV RotoX Quadfi 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2