Well, maybe it just makes the quality of the source material more visible... Thats not a problem of the headphone I'd say ;-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 485post #7261 of 88124/15/14 at 1:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7262 of 88124/15/14 at 3:58pm
I haven't found that to be the case but as previously mentioned you need to look at your source (the music, player, amp and DAC). Your listening experience is only as good as the weakest link in your media chain. Also, less detailed headphones can sometimes mask source issues so when you use your T1, HD800, LCD etc. the defects become glaring issues.post #7263 of 88124/15/14 at 4:34pmFoobar,wasapi,hiface usb to coaxial and meier stageDac and Concerto....but the 192 sound like garbage...maybe it is what you get when you have a headphone that throughs you what you feed him...So its a equipment with no personality ??post #7264 of 88124/15/14 at 5:13pmpost #7265 of 88124/15/14 at 7:05pmpost #7266 of 88124/15/14 at 7:56pm
It"s not the headphones. Look elsewhere in your system. Youtube is a terrible sound source. You are probably hearing exactly what is on the source material. Less resolving headphones can make low quality material more bearable.post #7267 of 88124/16/14 at 1:16ampost #7268 of 88124/16/14 at 4:07am
What song are you trying to listen to from youtube or 192kbs?
If its got really elevated treble on the recording or its poorly recorded the T1 will show up those flaws, especially as its a brighter headphone itself.
Edited by UNIFi - 4/16/14 at 4:09ampost #7269 of 88124/16/14 at 6:00am
Maybe the fact is that we all don't hear the same... since it has to do with senses...It is like i have myopia in my eyes... :)
And since i am too bored to sell them and of course loose money, i got them before one week, i will try to buy another headphone for low quality music...
Which you think will do for this purpose?post #7270 of 88124/16/14 at 8:25am
Maybe you'll want to try out the Sennheiser Momentum, its a bit laid back and might sooth over bad quality source material a bit. While I've not heard toe NAD HP50 myself its said to be rather relaxed sounding and might also fit your bill.post #7271 of 88124/16/14 at 10:28ampost #7272 of 88124/16/14 at 10:39amQuote:
LCD-3 or even LCD-Xpost #7273 of 88124/16/14 at 1:45pmQuote:
This, to my ears, is exactly what your (and my) rig should reproduce.
Meier gear is known to be extremely neutral.
Try setting the crossfeed on your Stagedac to maximum amplitude and delay, this should help make the soundstage more realistic ("in front of you").post #7274 of 88124/17/14 at 4:44am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Headophone amplifiers driving Speakers 44 seconds ago
- › $1000-$1500 to spend on an amp/dac Schiit Lyr2/Bifrost or Oppo HA-1... 1 minute ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10 Review by mark2410 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2