analogy? specificity? what are you even talking about?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 472post #7066 of 105033/2/14 at 12:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7067 of 105033/2/14 at 12:37pmpost #7068 of 105033/2/14 at 12:39pmpost #7069 of 105033/2/14 at 12:43pmpost #7070 of 105033/2/14 at 3:23pmpost #7071 of 105033/2/14 at 3:36pmpost #7072 of 105033/2/14 at 3:42pmpost #7073 of 105033/2/14 at 3:53pmpost #7074 of 105033/2/14 at 3:54pm
Mp3 files no doubt.
This subject has been a big fat waste of time and I think it would be a good idea if the mods would clean up the last few pages related to this subject as its all basically gibberish and of no use to anyone.post #7075 of 105033/2/14 at 4:00pmpost #7076 of 105033/2/14 at 4:50pm
Yeah I didn't really get the review. Seemed to be all over the place.
I disagreed with some of the comparisons and observations he made saying the T1 sounds like an SRH840, and also has boomy bass; also those 2 statements kind of contradict each other. Like if you want to hear boomy/loose bass, try out a HD650 directly after either the T1 or 840.
But then in some sections it goes on to praise the mid range, instrument separation, and detail retrieval vs the HD800 . Which I actually disagree with there too, and find the HD800 the more detailed phone.
Citing it as having distortions then just referencing Innerfidelity's measurements is kind of hacky to put in a review as well. I mean why do the review, just link to theirs.
Then at the end of it all the T1 gets a 1 star. That certainly doesn't seem very objective or even handed. I honestly get not liking a headphone, I've been there. Some almost universally praised headphones I've disliked. Unfortunately I really don't hear the T1 the same as the reviewer here, at all.
// As a sidenote: Trying them off a WA2 or another tube amp with a higher output impedance may resolve the fatiguing treble and give you a significantly more lush full bodied mid range. YMMV to each their own.post #7077 of 105033/2/14 at 4:53pmQuote:
Absolutely agree with your thought of cleaning up this discussion. I believe reviews have a comment section so maybe some of this discussion should be moved there.post #7078 of 105033/2/14 at 4:55pmpost #7079 of 105033/2/14 at 5:12pmpost #7080 of 105033/2/14 at 5:20pm
Guys, there is no need to be rude. ag8908 simply doesn't have an amp, so his impressions are based on him using high-end headphones out of a phone, which we know is not ideal but he has yet to discover.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 49 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Tonebooster Morphit - Correct your headphone's frequency response,... 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations on desktop headphone/amp setup for 80% low fi... 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 6 minutes ago
- › Lumin D1 Audiophile Network Player 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 9 minutes ago
- › Fiio K5 not providing bass and power expected (weak compared to... 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear