Just placed an order to join this exclusive club this evening. Thanks Buydig!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 461post #6901 of 78232/27/14 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6902 of 78232/27/14 at 11:12pmQuote:
Congrats! You'll love them. What amp are you going to be using?post #6903 of 78232/27/14 at 11:22pm
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.post #6904 of 78232/28/14 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.
I can't wait for your impressions on the Geek Pulse (the desktop one?) with the T1post #6905 of 78232/28/14 at 9:59ampost #6906 of 78232/28/14 at 10:05ampost #6907 of 78232/28/14 at 10:08am
Interesting to see how they juke Amazon out of proper automated competitive pricing by using the advertise a different price then your cart idea. In fact the advertised price was even inflated to force Amazon to take the high road.post #6908 of 78232/28/14 at 2:50pmpost #6909 of 78232/28/14 at 2:52pmpost #6910 of 78232/28/14 at 3:01pmpost #6911 of 78232/28/14 at 3:02pmpost #6912 of 78232/28/14 at 3:12pmpost #6913 of 78232/28/14 at 3:15pm
that seems really odd. buydig is selling them for about $730 if you ignore shipping. how could they possibly have purchased them cheaply enough to sell them for $730? (does anyone know the wholesale price?)
let's see if you guys actually get them, and they're authentic, not refurbished/open box, warrantied and so on. it's odd that buydig would offer such a huge discount.
i'm kind of annoyed now though. kind of cheapens the headphones and removes some of the joy I would have felt using them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 3:55pmpost #6914 of 78232/28/14 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanT
I was able to control the treble by tube rolling prior to buying the M51. Preamp tubes seem to affect treble the most. Siemens E88cc and Sylvania 6922 were too hot in the treble for me. I prefer Amperex or Phillips (Holland) with a large O getter, though I have some nice Mazda's as well. Tube rolling is half the fun with the Woo.
Thanks for your detailed explanation StanT. I will certainly revisit this post when I finally obtain the WA2.post #6915 of 78232/28/14 at 3:46pm
I think I really hate this hobby. It's supposed to give you pleasure, but all it does is wind up aggravating you. if it's not the constant search for the better sound, it's ******** like this. As soon as my T1s come, unless they're amazing, I'm going to return them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 5:17pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CanMania 2014 @ Capital Audiofest: Impressions & Reports 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD 3 fazor 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Out 1000 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 7 minutes ago
- › tadaaaaahhhhh!!!! hello earthlings!! I am new here! 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)