Just placed an order to join this exclusive club this evening. Thanks Buydig!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
The Zpre is a dated small form factor preamp from Parasound, that also happens to be a great headphone amplifier. It comes with the Burr Brown 2134 Opamp for those that care for this type of...
Campfire Audio Vega – initial impressions As you will know if you read my recent review on the Lyra II, I have recently been lucky enough to get the chance to hear the three newest models...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 461post #6901 of 104782/27/14 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6902 of 104782/27/14 at 11:12pmQuote:
Congrats! You'll love them. What amp are you going to be using?post #6903 of 104782/27/14 at 11:22pm
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.post #6904 of 104782/28/14 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.
I can't wait for your impressions on the Geek Pulse (the desktop one?) with the T1post #6905 of 104782/28/14 at 9:59ampost #6906 of 104782/28/14 at 10:05ampost #6907 of 104782/28/14 at 10:08am
Interesting to see how they juke Amazon out of proper automated competitive pricing by using the advertise a different price then your cart idea. In fact the advertised price was even inflated to force Amazon to take the high road.post #6908 of 104782/28/14 at 2:50pmpost #6909 of 104782/28/14 at 2:52pmpost #6910 of 104782/28/14 at 3:01pmpost #6911 of 104782/28/14 at 3:02pmpost #6912 of 104782/28/14 at 3:12pmpost #6913 of 104782/28/14 at 3:15pm
that seems really odd. buydig is selling them for about $730 if you ignore shipping. how could they possibly have purchased them cheaply enough to sell them for $730? (does anyone know the wholesale price?)
let's see if you guys actually get them, and they're authentic, not refurbished/open box, warrantied and so on. it's odd that buydig would offer such a huge discount.
i'm kind of annoyed now though. kind of cheapens the headphones and removes some of the joy I would have felt using them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 3:55pmpost #6914 of 104782/28/14 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanT
I was able to control the treble by tube rolling prior to buying the M51. Preamp tubes seem to affect treble the most. Siemens E88cc and Sylvania 6922 were too hot in the treble for me. I prefer Amperex or Phillips (Holland) with a large O getter, though I have some nice Mazda's as well. Tube rolling is half the fun with the Woo.
Thanks for your detailed explanation StanT. I will certainly revisit this post when I finally obtain the WA2.post #6915 of 104782/28/14 at 3:46pm
I think I really hate this hobby. It's supposed to give you pleasure, but all it does is wind up aggravating you. if it's not the constant search for the better sound, it's ******** like this. As soon as my T1s come, unless they're amazing, I'm going to return them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 5:17pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 42 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear