Just placed an order to join this exclusive club this evening. Thanks Buydig!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 461post #6901 of 104782/27/14 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6902 of 104782/27/14 at 11:12pmQuote:
Congrats! You'll love them. What amp are you going to be using?post #6903 of 104782/27/14 at 11:22pm
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.post #6904 of 104782/28/14 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.
I can't wait for your impressions on the Geek Pulse (the desktop one?) with the T1post #6905 of 104782/28/14 at 9:59ampost #6906 of 104782/28/14 at 10:05ampost #6907 of 104782/28/14 at 10:08am
Interesting to see how they juke Amazon out of proper automated competitive pricing by using the advertise a different price then your cart idea. In fact the advertised price was even inflated to force Amazon to take the high road.post #6908 of 104782/28/14 at 2:50pmpost #6909 of 104782/28/14 at 2:52pmpost #6910 of 104782/28/14 at 3:01pmpost #6911 of 104782/28/14 at 3:02pmpost #6912 of 104782/28/14 at 3:12pmpost #6913 of 104782/28/14 at 3:15pm
that seems really odd. buydig is selling them for about $730 if you ignore shipping. how could they possibly have purchased them cheaply enough to sell them for $730? (does anyone know the wholesale price?)
let's see if you guys actually get them, and they're authentic, not refurbished/open box, warrantied and so on. it's odd that buydig would offer such a huge discount.
i'm kind of annoyed now though. kind of cheapens the headphones and removes some of the joy I would have felt using them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 3:55pmpost #6914 of 104782/28/14 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanT
I was able to control the treble by tube rolling prior to buying the M51. Preamp tubes seem to affect treble the most. Siemens E88cc and Sylvania 6922 were too hot in the treble for me. I prefer Amperex or Phillips (Holland) with a large O getter, though I have some nice Mazda's as well. Tube rolling is half the fun with the Woo.
Thanks for your detailed explanation StanT. I will certainly revisit this post when I finally obtain the WA2.post #6915 of 104782/28/14 at 3:46pm
I think I really hate this hobby. It's supposed to give you pleasure, but all it does is wind up aggravating you. if it's not the constant search for the better sound, it's ******** like this. As soon as my T1s come, unless they're amazing, I'm going to return them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 5:17pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 8 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 12 seconds ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 21 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 24 seconds ago
- › Known bugs/issues with latest X7 firmware 27 seconds ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 46 seconds ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 1 minute ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear