Just placed an order to join this exclusive club this evening. Thanks Buydig!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
Introduction/Disclaimer: I would like to thank Denise with Mixcder for the opportunity to review the X5 in ear monitor headphones. They provided me a free sample in exchange for my honest...
First thing you think of when you see this is, can this really project sound in 360 degrees, When you look at it, you wouldn't think it could. But yes it does, Sound is projected from...
Acknowledgment Thank you Lear for providing this review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This review may also be viewed on my blog, here. List Price: $65 at time of review plus...
Xiaomi have always been ahead of it's time in budget high quality earphones and smarthphone, their goal look like to make accessible for the mass products that was only accessible for wealthy...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 461post #6901 of 105532/27/14 at 9:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6902 of 105532/27/14 at 11:12pmQuote:
Congrats! You'll love them. What amp are you going to be using?post #6903 of 105532/27/14 at 11:22pm
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.post #6904 of 105532/28/14 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Nothing I have currently will really do the T1 justice, but my temporary amp will be the FiiO E12. I have both of the crowdfunded Light Harmonic Geek products coming this year and that's what will eventually be amping the T1, but until then I just have to make do with what I have.
I can't wait for your impressions on the Geek Pulse (the desktop one?) with the T1post #6905 of 105532/28/14 at 9:59ampost #6906 of 105532/28/14 at 10:05ampost #6907 of 105532/28/14 at 10:08am
Interesting to see how they juke Amazon out of proper automated competitive pricing by using the advertise a different price then your cart idea. In fact the advertised price was even inflated to force Amazon to take the high road.post #6908 of 105532/28/14 at 2:50pmpost #6909 of 105532/28/14 at 2:52pmpost #6910 of 105532/28/14 at 3:01pmpost #6911 of 105532/28/14 at 3:02pmpost #6912 of 105532/28/14 at 3:12pmpost #6913 of 105532/28/14 at 3:15pm
that seems really odd. buydig is selling them for about $730 if you ignore shipping. how could they possibly have purchased them cheaply enough to sell them for $730? (does anyone know the wholesale price?)
let's see if you guys actually get them, and they're authentic, not refurbished/open box, warrantied and so on. it's odd that buydig would offer such a huge discount.
i'm kind of annoyed now though. kind of cheapens the headphones and removes some of the joy I would have felt using them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 3:55pmpost #6914 of 105532/28/14 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanT
I was able to control the treble by tube rolling prior to buying the M51. Preamp tubes seem to affect treble the most. Siemens E88cc and Sylvania 6922 were too hot in the treble for me. I prefer Amperex or Phillips (Holland) with a large O getter, though I have some nice Mazda's as well. Tube rolling is half the fun with the Woo.
Thanks for your detailed explanation StanT. I will certainly revisit this post when I finally obtain the WA2.post #6915 of 105532/28/14 at 3:46pm
I think I really hate this hobby. It's supposed to give you pleasure, but all it does is wind up aggravating you. if it's not the constant search for the better sound, it's ******** like this. As soon as my T1s come, unless they're amazing, I'm going to return them.
Edited by ag8908 - 2/28/14 at 5:17pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New- Zishan Z1 DSD player thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line,... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio iGalvanic3.0 - The Holy Grail of Audio 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 4 minutes ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 6 minutes ago
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Layman1
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by B9Scrambler
- › Meze 99 Neo by ryanjsoo
- › Beat Audio Signal by mrazik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear