Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 455post #6811 of 88092/16/14 at 10:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6812 of 88092/16/14 at 11:44pmpost #6813 of 88092/17/14 at 3:01am
Like previously mentioned, it depends on the amp/source.
I really like the T1's for rock but prefer the HE-6's and HD800's.
Really though there is no best in hifi, it just comes down to personal taste and synergy.
Edited by nigeljames - 2/17/14 at 3:05ampost #6814 of 88092/17/14 at 3:30amQuote:
+1post #6815 of 88092/18/14 at 3:38ampost #6816 of 88092/18/14 at 4:37amQuote:
Are you using solid state amplification?
I am really enjoying the T1 + Bottlehead Crack combination.post #6817 of 88092/18/14 at 5:06ampost #6818 of 88092/18/14 at 5:32ampost #6819 of 88092/18/14 at 7:09amQuote:
The T1 aggravates my tinnitus and I uses it much less I used to because of this.
I use Senn hd600s but for tinnitus the Senn hd650 was the least offensive headphone I've heard.post #6820 of 88092/18/14 at 7:54ampost #6821 of 88092/18/14 at 7:59ampost #6822 of 88092/18/14 at 8:02ampost #6823 of 88092/18/14 at 12:25pmI have troubles with treble sensitivity with T1s occasionally too, but I found the damping mods sucked the life (and space) out if the T1's sound.
For me now, sensitivity to treble means I need to relax, get more sleep and possibly see my chiro.post #6824 of 88092/18/14 at 1:15pmQuote:
+2post #6825 of 88092/19/14 at 9:43am
Hi all I am hoping for a little info.
Wondering if anybody knows what the latest batch of serial numbers are for T1 or HD800 I am just curious about how many of these phones are in circulation.
If anybody has brought new recently I am not after your exact number just the thousands and hundreds would be ideal
Edited by JamieMcC - 2/19/14 at 9:48am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 32 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation on a good open headphone for under $250? 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones 4 minutes ago
- › record cleaner? 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2