Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 455post #6811 of 101992/16/14 at 10:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6812 of 101992/16/14 at 11:44pmpost #6813 of 101992/17/14 at 3:01am
Like previously mentioned, it depends on the amp/source.
I really like the T1's for rock but prefer the HE-6's and HD800's.
Really though there is no best in hifi, it just comes down to personal taste and synergy.
Edited by nigeljames - 2/17/14 at 3:05ampost #6814 of 101992/17/14 at 3:30amQuote:
+1post #6815 of 101992/18/14 at 3:38ampost #6816 of 101992/18/14 at 4:37amQuote:
Are you using solid state amplification?
I am really enjoying the T1 + Bottlehead Crack combination.post #6817 of 101992/18/14 at 5:06ampost #6818 of 101992/18/14 at 5:32ampost #6819 of 101992/18/14 at 7:09amQuote:
The T1 aggravates my tinnitus and I uses it much less I used to because of this.
I use Senn hd600s but for tinnitus the Senn hd650 was the least offensive headphone I've heard.post #6820 of 101992/18/14 at 7:54ampost #6821 of 101992/18/14 at 7:59ampost #6822 of 101992/18/14 at 8:02ampost #6823 of 101992/18/14 at 12:25pmI have troubles with treble sensitivity with T1s occasionally too, but I found the damping mods sucked the life (and space) out if the T1's sound.
For me now, sensitivity to treble means I need to relax, get more sleep and possibly see my chiro.post #6824 of 101992/18/14 at 1:15pmQuote:
+2post #6825 of 101992/19/14 at 9:43am
Hi all I am hoping for a little info.
Wondering if anybody knows what the latest batch of serial numbers are for T1 or HD800 I am just curious about how many of these phones are in circulation.
If anybody has brought new recently I am not after your exact number just the thousands and hundreds would be ideal
Edited by JamieMcC - 2/19/14 at 9:48am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 24 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Workout upgrade from my Meelectronics M6 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Matrix M-Stage HPA-3U and HPA-3B, review to follow! 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser - HD800S 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...