Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 455post #6811 of 79282/16/14 at 10:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6812 of 79282/16/14 at 11:44pmpost #6813 of 79282/17/14 at 3:01am
Like previously mentioned, it depends on the amp/source.
I really like the T1's for rock but prefer the HE-6's and HD800's.
Really though there is no best in hifi, it just comes down to personal taste and synergy.
Edited by nigeljames - 2/17/14 at 3:05ampost #6814 of 79282/17/14 at 3:30amQuote:
+1post #6815 of 79282/18/14 at 3:38ampost #6816 of 79282/18/14 at 4:37amQuote:
Are you using solid state amplification?
I am really enjoying the T1 + Bottlehead Crack combination.post #6817 of 79282/18/14 at 5:06ampost #6818 of 79282/18/14 at 5:32ampost #6819 of 79282/18/14 at 7:09amQuote:
The T1 aggravates my tinnitus and I uses it much less I used to because of this.
I use Senn hd600s but for tinnitus the Senn hd650 was the least offensive headphone I've heard.post #6820 of 79282/18/14 at 7:54ampost #6821 of 79282/18/14 at 7:59ampost #6822 of 79282/18/14 at 8:02ampost #6823 of 79282/18/14 at 12:25pmI have troubles with treble sensitivity with T1s occasionally too, but I found the damping mods sucked the life (and space) out if the T1's sound.
For me now, sensitivity to treble means I need to relax, get more sleep and possibly see my chiro.post #6824 of 79282/18/14 at 1:15pmQuote:
+2post #6825 of 79282/19/14 at 9:43am
Hi all I am hoping for a little info.
Wondering if anybody knows what the latest batch of serial numbers are for T1 or HD800 I am just curious about how many of these phones are in circulation.
If anybody has brought new recently I am not after your exact number just the thousands and hundreds would be ideal
Edited by JamieMcC - 2/19/14 at 9:48am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › HD 650 Portable amp 1 minute ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › I need help choosing headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)