Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 455post #6811 of 78362/16/14 at 10:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6812 of 78362/16/14 at 11:44pmQuote:
thank youpost #6813 of 78362/17/14 at 3:01am
Like previously mentioned, it depends on the amp/source.
I really like the T1's for rock but prefer the HE-6's and HD800's.
Really though there is no best in hifi, it just comes down to personal taste and synergy.
Edited by nigeljames - 2/17/14 at 3:05ampost #6814 of 78362/17/14 at 3:30amQuote:
+1post #6815 of 78362/18/14 at 3:38ampost #6816 of 78362/18/14 at 4:37amQuote:
Are you using solid state amplification?
I am really enjoying the T1 + Bottlehead Crack combination.post #6817 of 78362/18/14 at 5:06ampost #6818 of 78362/18/14 at 5:32ampost #6819 of 78362/18/14 at 7:09amQuote:
The T1 aggravates my tinnitus and I uses it much less I used to because of this.
I use Senn hd600s but for tinnitus the Senn hd650 was the least offensive headphone I've heard.post #6820 of 78362/18/14 at 7:54ampost #6821 of 78362/18/14 at 7:59ampost #6822 of 78362/18/14 at 8:02ampost #6823 of 78362/18/14 at 12:25pmI have troubles with treble sensitivity with T1s occasionally too, but I found the damping mods sucked the life (and space) out if the T1's sound.
For me now, sensitivity to treble means I need to relax, get more sleep and possibly see my chiro.post #6824 of 78362/18/14 at 1:15pmQuote:
+2post #6825 of 78362/19/14 at 9:43am
Hi all I am hoping for a little info.
Wondering if anybody knows what the latest batch of serial numbers are for T1 or HD800 I am just curious about how many of these phones are in circulation.
If anybody has brought new recently I am not after your exact number just the thousands and hundreds would be ideal
Edited by JamieMcC - 2/19/14 at 9:48am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 21 seconds ago
- › Aune X1 Pro: USB problems 32 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Akg K67 Tiesto VS Akg Q460 // Help me please for my pick. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for super durable cable 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 4 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)