Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
~::I originally published this review on The Headphone List. Now I wish to share it with my Head-Fi fellows::~ ::Disclaimer:: I was given these headphones free of charge in exchange for my...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to take a quick look at the MEMT X5, a punchy little micro-driver that's been gaining some popularity as of late. I'm a big fan of micro-drivers and am always...
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 105472/13/14 at 3:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6797 of 105472/13/14 at 5:10pm
Interesting how the price dropped considerably on Amazon some months ago and then the excitement went way up since people started realizing how great the T1 are and the price is now back up as well.post #6798 of 105472/14/14 at 5:08ampost #6799 of 105472/14/14 at 5:39ampost #6800 of 105472/14/14 at 5:42amQuote:
Yeah. I saw it for $850!post #6801 of 105472/14/14 at 5:43ampost #6802 of 105472/14/14 at 10:48ampost #6803 of 105472/14/14 at 8:37pmpost #6804 of 105472/14/14 at 11:30pmQuote:
I haven't heard the mainline but I have heard the WA2 and the crack driving the T1s. To me they are pretty much equals. Both of the amps had upgraded tubes and were not running stock tubes in case you are wondering.
If the mainline is really as good as they say then I would guess that the mainline would sound better than the WA2. But like I've mentioned, I haven't heard this pairing.post #6805 of 105472/16/14 at 3:54ampost #6806 of 105472/16/14 at 11:23amQuote:
To me, Yes but it depends to amp.post #6807 of 105472/16/14 at 12:49pmpost #6808 of 105472/16/14 at 8:22pmQuote:
Depends on your sound preference, but its way better than the HD800 for rock IMO.post #6809 of 105472/16/14 at 9:21pm
It's about 40mm or so I think.I haven't got my headphones handy, but the driver is quite a bit smaller than the diameter of the cupspost #6810 of 105472/16/14 at 10:25pmQuote:
Maybe... Some would say the RS1i is better. I think they're both excellent for rock. I wouldn't say the T1 is strictly better for rock than my RS1i, but it's a hell of a lot more versatile and just as good at that genre, but with a different presentation.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... just now
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 39 seconds ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › BEOPlay H9 - Wireless Noise-Cancelling Over-Ear Headpone by PinkyPowers
- › MEMT X5 In Ear Earphone by B9Scrambler
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear