Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 102482/13/14 at 3:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6797 of 102482/13/14 at 5:10pm
Interesting how the price dropped considerably on Amazon some months ago and then the excitement went way up since people started realizing how great the T1 are and the price is now back up as well.post #6798 of 102482/14/14 at 5:08ampost #6799 of 102482/14/14 at 5:39ampost #6800 of 102482/14/14 at 5:42amQuote:
Yeah. I saw it for $850!post #6801 of 102482/14/14 at 5:43ampost #6802 of 102482/14/14 at 10:48ampost #6803 of 102482/14/14 at 8:37pmpost #6804 of 102482/14/14 at 11:30pmQuote:
I haven't heard the mainline but I have heard the WA2 and the crack driving the T1s. To me they are pretty much equals. Both of the amps had upgraded tubes and were not running stock tubes in case you are wondering.
If the mainline is really as good as they say then I would guess that the mainline would sound better than the WA2. But like I've mentioned, I haven't heard this pairing.post #6805 of 102482/16/14 at 3:54ampost #6806 of 102482/16/14 at 11:23amQuote:
To me, Yes but it depends to amp.post #6807 of 102482/16/14 at 12:49pmpost #6808 of 102482/16/14 at 8:22pmQuote:
Depends on your sound preference, but its way better than the HD800 for rock IMO.post #6809 of 102482/16/14 at 9:21pm
It's about 40mm or so I think.I haven't got my headphones handy, but the driver is quite a bit smaller than the diameter of the cupspost #6810 of 102482/16/14 at 10:25pmQuote:
Maybe... Some would say the RS1i is better. I think they're both excellent for rock. I wouldn't say the T1 is strictly better for rock than my RS1i, but it's a hell of a lot more versatile and just as good at that genre, but with a different presentation.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sound Signature JVC HP-DX1000! TH610, TH900, TH-X00, Denon AH-Dx000? 43 seconds ago
- › WTS WA7 Fireflies 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs CIEMS? 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 4 minutes ago
- › Issues setting up Dayton Audio B652 speakers with DTA-1 Amp and a... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › k1000 owners club 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...