Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 94362/13/14 at 3:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6797 of 94362/13/14 at 5:10pm
Interesting how the price dropped considerably on Amazon some months ago and then the excitement went way up since people started realizing how great the T1 are and the price is now back up as well.post #6798 of 94362/14/14 at 5:08ampost #6799 of 94362/14/14 at 5:39ampost #6800 of 94362/14/14 at 5:42amQuote:
Yeah. I saw it for $850!post #6801 of 94362/14/14 at 5:43ampost #6802 of 94362/14/14 at 10:48ampost #6803 of 94362/14/14 at 8:37pmpost #6804 of 94362/14/14 at 11:30pmQuote:
I haven't heard the mainline but I have heard the WA2 and the crack driving the T1s. To me they are pretty much equals. Both of the amps had upgraded tubes and were not running stock tubes in case you are wondering.
If the mainline is really as good as they say then I would guess that the mainline would sound better than the WA2. But like I've mentioned, I haven't heard this pairing.post #6805 of 94362/16/14 at 3:54ampost #6806 of 94362/16/14 at 11:23amQuote:
To me, Yes but it depends to amp.post #6807 of 94362/16/14 at 12:49pmpost #6808 of 94362/16/14 at 8:22pmQuote:
Depends on your sound preference, but its way better than the HD800 for rock IMO.post #6809 of 94362/16/14 at 9:21pm
It's about 40mm or so I think.I haven't got my headphones handy, but the driver is quite a bit smaller than the diameter of the cupspost #6810 of 94362/16/14 at 10:25pmQuote:
Maybe... Some would say the RS1i is better. I think they're both excellent for rock. I wouldn't say the T1 is strictly better for rock than my RS1i, but it's a hell of a lot more versatile and just as good at that genre, but with a different presentation.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 12 seconds ago
- › DAC / Amp Aune X1 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 4 minutes ago
- › Mint Fitear Parterre 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 8 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 9 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 11 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3