Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 6/29/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 92792/13/14 at 3:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6797 of 92792/13/14 at 5:10pm
Interesting how the price dropped considerably on Amazon some months ago and then the excitement went way up since people started realizing how great the T1 are and the price is now back up as well.post #6798 of 92792/14/14 at 5:08ampost #6799 of 92792/14/14 at 5:39ampost #6800 of 92792/14/14 at 5:42amQuote:
Yeah. I saw it for $850!post #6801 of 92792/14/14 at 5:43ampost #6802 of 92792/14/14 at 10:48ampost #6803 of 92792/14/14 at 8:37pmpost #6804 of 92792/14/14 at 11:30pmQuote:
I haven't heard the mainline but I have heard the WA2 and the crack driving the T1s. To me they are pretty much equals. Both of the amps had upgraded tubes and were not running stock tubes in case you are wondering.
If the mainline is really as good as they say then I would guess that the mainline would sound better than the WA2. But like I've mentioned, I haven't heard this pairing.post #6805 of 92792/16/14 at 3:54ampost #6806 of 92792/16/14 at 11:23amQuote:
To me, Yes but it depends to amp.post #6807 of 92792/16/14 at 12:49pmpost #6808 of 92792/16/14 at 8:22pmQuote:
Depends on your sound preference, but its way better than the HD800 for rock IMO.post #6809 of 92792/16/14 at 9:21pm
It's about 40mm or so I think.I haven't got my headphones handy, but the driver is quite a bit smaller than the diameter of the cupspost #6810 of 92792/16/14 at 10:25pmQuote:
Maybe... Some would say the RS1i is better. I think they're both excellent for rock. I wouldn't say the T1 is strictly better for rock than my RS1i, but it's a hell of a lot more versatile and just as good at that genre, but with a different presentation.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 52 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 53 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 54 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 55 seconds ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 and 7506 Owners of both: Can you hear a difference? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 3 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)