Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 105122/13/14 at 3:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6797 of 105122/13/14 at 5:10pm
Interesting how the price dropped considerably on Amazon some months ago and then the excitement went way up since people started realizing how great the T1 are and the price is now back up as well.post #6798 of 105122/14/14 at 5:08ampost #6799 of 105122/14/14 at 5:39ampost #6800 of 105122/14/14 at 5:42amQuote:
Yeah. I saw it for $850!post #6801 of 105122/14/14 at 5:43ampost #6802 of 105122/14/14 at 10:48ampost #6803 of 105122/14/14 at 8:37pmpost #6804 of 105122/14/14 at 11:30pmQuote:
I haven't heard the mainline but I have heard the WA2 and the crack driving the T1s. To me they are pretty much equals. Both of the amps had upgraded tubes and were not running stock tubes in case you are wondering.
If the mainline is really as good as they say then I would guess that the mainline would sound better than the WA2. But like I've mentioned, I haven't heard this pairing.post #6805 of 105122/16/14 at 3:54ampost #6806 of 105122/16/14 at 11:23amQuote:
To me, Yes but it depends to amp.post #6807 of 105122/16/14 at 12:49pmpost #6808 of 105122/16/14 at 8:22pmQuote:
Depends on your sound preference, but its way better than the HD800 for rock IMO.post #6809 of 105122/16/14 at 9:21pm
It's about 40mm or so I think.I haven't got my headphones handy, but the driver is quite a bit smaller than the diameter of the cupspost #6810 of 105122/16/14 at 10:25pmQuote:
Maybe... Some would say the RS1i is better. I think they're both excellent for rock. I wouldn't say the T1 is strictly better for rock than my RS1i, but it's a hell of a lot more versatile and just as good at that genre, but with a different presentation.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 46 seconds ago
- › GIVEAWAY — MAYA by Vibro Labs 52 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 55 seconds ago
- › Best cable material for clarity, sound quality, and soundstage? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 7 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis 24/192 Lightning/USB-DAC 7 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear