#14958 checking in :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 446
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6677 of 88182/5/14 at 8:01ampost #6678 of 88182/5/14 at 8:04ampost #6679 of 88182/5/14 at 10:16ampost #6680 of 88182/5/14 at 10:40ampost #6681 of 88182/5/14 at 10:51ampost #6682 of 88182/5/14 at 11:14ampost #6683 of 88182/5/14 at 3:19pmpost #6684 of 88182/5/14 at 3:20pmpost #6685 of 88182/5/14 at 3:56pm
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.post #6686 of 88182/5/14 at 4:13pmpost #6687 of 88182/5/14 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by billerb1
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.
If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.post #6688 of 88182/5/14 at 4:54pmQuote:
Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)post #6689 of 88182/5/14 at 4:55pmQuote:
That is true, which is why i said if it's small so that it could go relatively undetected. Good catch though.post #6690 of 88182/5/14 at 4:56pm
I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Where can I buy a good quality coiled cable for a recable? 51 seconds ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Headophone amplifiers driving Speakers 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing preamp 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla vs Fiio E10K 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2