#14958 checking in :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 446
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6677 of 91232/5/14 at 8:01ampost #6678 of 91232/5/14 at 8:04ampost #6679 of 91232/5/14 at 10:16ampost #6680 of 91232/5/14 at 10:40ampost #6681 of 91232/5/14 at 10:51ampost #6682 of 91232/5/14 at 11:14ampost #6683 of 91232/5/14 at 3:19pmpost #6684 of 91232/5/14 at 3:20pmpost #6685 of 91232/5/14 at 3:56pm
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.post #6686 of 91232/5/14 at 4:13pmpost #6687 of 91232/5/14 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by billerb1
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.
If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.post #6688 of 91232/5/14 at 4:54pmQuote:
Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)post #6689 of 91232/5/14 at 4:55pmQuote:
That is true, which is why i said if it's small so that it could go relatively undetected. Good catch though.post #6690 of 91232/5/14 at 4:56pm
I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › AKG K400 w/K601 pads 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 4 minutes ago
- › MAGISTER - 40% PROMOTION PRICE 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2