#14958 checking in :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 446
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6677 of 104112/5/14 at 8:01ampost #6678 of 104112/5/14 at 8:04ampost #6679 of 104112/5/14 at 10:16ampost #6680 of 104112/5/14 at 10:40ampost #6681 of 104112/5/14 at 10:51ampost #6682 of 104112/5/14 at 11:14ampost #6683 of 104112/5/14 at 3:19pmpost #6684 of 104112/5/14 at 3:20pmpost #6685 of 104112/5/14 at 3:56pm
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.post #6686 of 104112/5/14 at 4:13pmpost #6687 of 104112/5/14 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by billerb1
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.
If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.post #6688 of 104112/5/14 at 4:54pmQuote:
Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)post #6689 of 104112/5/14 at 4:55pmQuote:
That is true, which is why i said if it's small so that it could go relatively undetected. Good catch though.post #6690 of 104112/5/14 at 4:56pm
I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 20 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Q: High gain? Low gain? Quality difference? 4 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC Amp HA200 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...