#14958 checking in :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 446
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6677 of 78232/5/14 at 8:01ampost #6678 of 78232/5/14 at 8:04ampost #6679 of 78232/5/14 at 10:16ampost #6680 of 78232/5/14 at 10:40ampost #6681 of 78232/5/14 at 10:51ampost #6682 of 78232/5/14 at 11:14ampost #6683 of 78232/5/14 at 3:19pmpost #6684 of 78232/5/14 at 3:20pmpost #6685 of 78232/5/14 at 3:56pm
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.post #6686 of 78232/5/14 at 4:13pmpost #6687 of 78232/5/14 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by billerb1
Need some advice. My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose. The leather and a little bit of the foam separates. I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again. What is best to use to secure it? Thanks in advance.
If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.post #6688 of 78232/5/14 at 4:54pmQuote:
Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)post #6689 of 78232/5/14 at 4:55pmQuote:
That is true, which is why i said if it's small so that it could go relatively undetected. Good catch though.post #6690 of 78232/5/14 at 4:56pm
I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Poll: Would you buy the pictured amp stand from Oppo for an... 26 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 49 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Jude & Headfi are so corrupt. 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Circle Audio "PaG" Custom Headphone Amp - first impressions/... 3 minutes ago
- › Objective 2 (O2) Desktop Amps 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)