Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 446

post #6676 of 7819

#14958 checking in :P

post #6677 of 7819

Am I the only one with #17000's? I picked up my pair a couple months ago.

post #6678 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenVariety View Post
 

Am I the only one with #17000's? I picked up my pair a couple months ago.

Well your making mine feel old now No 3780

post #6679 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMcC View Post
 

Well your making mine feel old now No 3780

 

+1

 

Enjoy my old pair No.1891 much than before.

post #6680 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

 

I just took your advice my dear friend........


i send you a mail

post #6681 of 7819

Nº 5552

post #6682 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenVariety View Post
 

Am I the only one with #17000's? I picked up my pair a couple months ago.

 

I'm close at #16912

post #6683 of 7819

Mine #52XX  :D

post #6684 of 7819

#19897 checking in. 

post #6685 of 7819

Need some advice.  My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose.  The leather and a little bit of the foam separates.  I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again.  What is best to use to secure it?  Thanks in advance.

post #6686 of 7819

Ok, for a minute I thought I was odd man out :) 

post #6687 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by billerb1 View Post
 

Need some advice.  My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose.  The leather and a little bit of the foam separates.  I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again.  What is best to use to secure it?  Thanks in advance.

If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.

post #6688 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunk View Post
 

If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.

 

Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)

post #6689 of 7819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)

That is true, which is why i said if it's small so that it could go relatively undetected. Good catch though.

post #6690 of 7819

I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread